Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria (53237 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / Profiling The Beauty Of Lagos: The Sights And The Sounds / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by bomasek(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2016
vivavik:
Not more than NLNG power supply in bonny of 24hrs non-stop.
Na bonny u base,I no mind enter flying boat to come hook up with u
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by dyydxx: 9:25pm On May 23, 2016
wow
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 23, 2016
NwaAnambra:
Osogbo has the one of the best power supply in Nigeria. Dada estate has almost 24hrs electricity no exegeration.

Why is everyone shouting osogbo has light, osogbo has light, yap it was true not until late last year when everything changed. Dada estate that you are talking about is no more getting light as it used to before. I reside there. They are regulating the e amount of light been given to us.

I doubt if you are residing in dada estate. Though some part of osogbo stil have constant electricity, but its only 10% of the total populace
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by sweetkev(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2016
I was raised in that area. Kabiyesi street to be precise.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Yeahh.. iRep Mgbede.

I don't know Mgbede grin
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
kindworld:
funny how we celebrate 22 hours per day electricity in some areas while many countries are celebrating years of uninterrupted power supply.

My wife have been here now going for four years, the light hasn't blinked once.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 23, 2016
Take a visit to akoko edo,
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Qmerit(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2016
Where i am developing a plot is Benin Egba axis use electricity for 3 days some time 2 days without taking it and when it off it takes a day and some times hours before it comes back but it is sure it will not come and go in less than 24 hours. It's before bypass when coming from ekpoma and after bypass when going to Ekpoma. It is not hear say i am always there. Soon i would join them there..
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2016
Funshorrh:

Why is everyone shouting osogbo has light, osogbo has light, yap it was true not until late last year when everything changed. Dada estate that you are talking about is no more getting light as it used to before. I reside there. They are regulating the e amount of light been given to us.

I doubt if you are residing in dada estate. Though some part of osogbo stil have constant electricity, but its only 10% of the total populace

Bros dats not true. Most places in Osogbo still have constant light wella. That 10% thin is too underrated. It should be like 75% in my own perspective cos most places still dey enjoy stable electricity till today. I personally stay in Ofatedo and d light there is incredible.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
Daspecialone:
The guy is saying the truth, but Amadiya experienced a year and half power outage in 2006-2007 because of a burnt transformer by some participate recycling factories then, but before then, I haven't see any place like Amadiya in term of steady power supply..... Even better than Osun,
power supply in unilag staff quarters is very steady
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by doskie(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
ziggymelosky:
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating the area has constant light of about 22 hrs in a day.Some days they dont take light.Even if they take light it doesnt last upto 10 to15 mins before power is restored,Even with the epileptic supply of light in the country light there is vey stable.Most interesting the cost of electricity is normal like any other place.
brother come to vgc and see light. You go dey doubt say na naija you dey. Ure talking of 22hrs. Here sometimes a whole month the total number of hours of light out will be less than 1. For instance the light has not blinked at all since last week. There are 3 estates like this on lagos Island... Chevron, vgc and ikota i think im not so sure. The rates too is normal phcn prepaid meter.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by doskie(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Where i am developing a plot is Benin Egba axis use electricity for 3 days some time 2 days without taking it and when it off it takes a day and some times hours before it comes back but it is sure it will not come and go in less than 24 hours. It's before bypass when coming from ekpoma and after bypass when going to Ekpoma. It is not hear say i am always there. Soon i would join them there..
how much is a plot there. I'm an edo boy but I can't build house and lay my head to sleep in that Benin. I bought my plot in ogun state. Yorubas are very peaceful and accommodating. After staying with them for some years... I started running from edo people.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by jayboi146: 9:42pm On May 23, 2016
ziggymelosky:
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating the area has constant light of about 22 hrs in a day.Some days they dont take light.Even if they take light it doesnt last upto 10 to15 mins before power is restored,Even with the epileptic supply of light in the country light there is vey stable.Most interesting the cost of electricity is normal like any other place.
also in uyo itu rd can boast of light at least 22hrs in a day
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2016
jideniceguy:

Bros dats not true. Most places in Osogbo still have constant light wella. That 10% thin is too underrated. It should be like 75% in my own perspective cos most places still dey enjoy stable electricity till today. I personally stay in Ofatedo and d light there is incredible.

Yap... Am nt ruling out that.. But what am saying is that most places in osogbo are still getting minimal electricity, dada estate, capital, okefia, alekuwodo, ogo oluwa like that are not getting constant supply,. They bring it in the morning, take it a nooon nd thas all for the day or they bring it at midnight and take it early the next morning. And thats all.. Ao tired of them here. I wonder if this was the osogbo i was some months ago
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
VGC POWER is guaranteed atleast 23hrs
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by dyydxx: 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
lymelyte:
VGC POWER is guaranteed atleast 23hrs

how does one get a flat there and how much?
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by peter1994(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
I'll give it to Bonny Island, port hacourt
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by MissRomantic(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
01Mysticdon:

The cult war hasn't ended yet bah
Egbema,yes. omoku, i don't know.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by lagosrd: 10:24pm On May 23, 2016
Expect darkness hence. Cos its only if there is no place to send the available power to hence. You will just al be thrown into darkness.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by mascotblaze(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2016
Vry correct. I served in Osun state.... Ilesa to be precise buh I frequent osogbo too. I have never seen constant supply as that of osogbo. Dis ur moniker get as e be oooo.
nepapole:
Powerline(osogbo) is much better. Do your research well op.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by MissRomantic(f): 10:25pm On May 23, 2016
01Mysticdon:

I don't know Mgbede grin
Lols. Mgbede is Egbema. I've visited Akabuka once tho.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by mascotblaze(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2016
kindworld:
funny how we celebrate 22 hours per day electricity in some areas while many countries are celebrating years of uninterrupted power supply.
Bros.... Dis is naija..... Live in the reality.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by gidzbobby: 10:41pm On May 23, 2016
porshuch:
Isiba street Itire Na another area With constant electricity

Not anymore bro, even Oloto dey feel the heat now, not to talk of Oba onitire and residents of Ijaiye street.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by carlzy: 10:45pm On May 23, 2016
I really need to relocate. Anual utility bill + fuel for generator is more than my expensive house rent.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by ifeanyi317(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2016
Oga go bonny island or finima before u conclude. cos I stayed dia for six month no blinking of light
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by kindworld(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My wife have been here now going for four years, the light hasn't blinked once.

the thing tire person my brother
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by factsdigger: 10:59pm On May 23, 2016
Abio,cos my sister complains of no light at all everyday in port,
MissRomantic:
Biko, where in PH?
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by porshuch: 11:03pm On May 23, 2016
gidzbobby:

Not anymore bro, even Oloto dey feel the heat now, not to talk of Oba onitire and residents of Ijaiye street.
wow! Are you serious? I visited a friend there on February, for the past one week I stayed there, by brother, we no on gen, even to go back to my house at festac became problem for me.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by omonla10(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2016
Ever since this post hit Frontpage we've not had light for hours at ahmadiya.. I hope it's not what I'm think
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by gidzbobby: 11:11pm On May 23, 2016
porshuch:
wow! Are you serious? I visited a friend there on February, for the past one week I stayed there, by brother, we no on gen, even to go back to my house at festac became problem for me.

Old tinz r past away bro... For 3 weeks now, even isiba or otun-oba have not been able to produce Ice-block... When u say u want to buy Ice-block, they ask if u see light ? Even a whole lawanson now, no dey get light.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by omonla10(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2016
Ever since this post hit Frontpage we've not had light for hours at ahmadiya.. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.. Who send u advert nitori olohun

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by porshuch: 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
gidzbobby:

Old tinz r past away bro... For 3 weeks now, even isiba or otun-oba have not been able to produce Ice-block... When u say u want to buy Ice-block, they ask if u see light ? Even a whole lawanson now, no dey get light.
chai! What happened? I thought the oloto lives around that area?nawa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video) / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.