Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts (977 Views)

[video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / See How Employees Of Airtel Nigeria Celebrated World Blood Donor Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts by Orikinla(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2016
Are the young men and women attending to customers at SLOT shops in Lagos fully employed staff or what? Some of them behave like touts when you go there for customer care services. They ask you for money to fix a damaged screen at the door without asking you about warranty since the phone was bought from SLOT and asking you to drop your phone and come back in three days to fix a screen of a phone that dropped in water! Enough time to tamper with it and download all your vital information and works. Compared to Apple iStore staff, some workers at SLOT behave like touts. Even when my iPad Air had issues, the workers at the iStore in Ikeja Mall were very professional and did not ask me to drop my iPad and come back after three days.

1 Like

Re: Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2016
Really
Re: Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts by orlaryhincah(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2016
They are not their staffs! I repeat THEY ARE NOT! They called attachee
Re: Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts by Youngpo413: 11:44am On May 22, 2016
Aba and Uyo branch(es)? do have professional staffs.
Re: Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts by ibawon(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
Please always try to be patient enough to ask questions.
They should direct you to the Hardware technicians, which should be another store in the same building. Just to add this, beware. BlackBerry phones do not have warranty on them till further notice. And one thing I'm sure about is that not all of them are like this, please be more accurate in naming the Location of the store because no one is perfect.
All this we try to communicate with our Customers at YESMOBILE PHONES & ACCESSORIES.
#yesmobile #proudnairalander
Re: Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts by Mrval20(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
That's because the competition isn't stiff shocked
Re: Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
orlaryhincah:
They are not their staffs! I repeat THEY ARE NOT! They called attachee

So?

(1) (Reply)

Pls My Whatsapp In No More Connecting / This App Is Very Important For Project Work. Take A Look / Airtel Offering Hajj Pilgrims Free Calls And Low Rates On SMS / Data Bundle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.