Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

[video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO (13243 Views)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by enny66(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2017
TECNO Mobile launched the TECNO Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition two days ago and among the few invited quest to witness the launch is invited quests that witnessed the event is Mr Nnamdi Ezeigbo, The CEO of Slot System Limited

The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition is customized with Manchester City theme with 4gb RAM and 64gb ROM and other Specification is the same as the Camon CX

In his word during the launch, The Slot CEO was happy that TECNO Mobile is partnering with them to distribute this limited device nationwide
For over 18 years, we’ve been in the business of serving authentic phone, quality service and am proud to say unmatched quality service and so we are always cautious that Nigerians love quality

He also said is no longer news that we are partnering with TECNO Mobile because TECNO is an innovative company, I want to say you have not seen anything yet, the best is coming out of this relationship, we are going to do more together, I’m happy because TECNO Mobile is no longer a Nigeria brand, it’s no longer an Africa brand, it’s now a global brand

Watch full video here https://naijmobile.com/video-tecno-mobile-global-band-slot-ceo/

1 Like

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by scarycuteface(m): 5:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Global because they've graduated from the African markets to Asia and their partnership with Man city has put them on the map more.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Freelancerx: 5:24am On Jul 16, 2017
Don't think they're fully global yet. They are on course though. And that is good.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2017
You too dey hype man who told you Tecno is Global brand why you too lie this even Leagoo is popular than Tecno

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by ibawon(m): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Well they have a very long road to thread,
So they shouldn't get ahead themselves cos they can't even go to Asia and survive only 3rd world countries should be their focus.
PS it's a great achievement though. Congratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Mynd44: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Please dont make me puke

6 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by ANBAKO: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2017
All in the name of selling and marketing!!!!

TECNO is a African brand!!!!

2 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by xynerise: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Not yet global....

Was it because of the Man city partnership? undecided

Even in China, Tecno is not among the first 10 best phones.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by dandollaz: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You too dey hype man who told you Tecno is Global brand why you too lie this even Leagoo is popular than Tecno
Afonja spotted

1 Like

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by XaviDayo(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Techno or warefa. ..

Stop selling fake phones Jaare

4 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2017
Tecno focused its business on Africa and the South Asian market. However, following market research conducted in Southeast Asia, Africa and Latin America, the company found that Africa was the most lucrative region.[1]

As a result of this, in 2008, it STOPPED DOING BUSINESS IN ASIA to EXCLUSIVELY FOCUS ON AFRICA. The Tecno Camon C8 helped the mobile phone manufacturer compete with market share of Samsung, and Apple in Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecno_Mobile#cite_note-1

1 Like

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by PETUK(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2017
I'd love to smoke whatever this man is smoking, forget say I use Tecno J8 even the brand sef no meet China's standard let alone America's

7 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by SycophanticGoat: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Some Nigerian bloggers sha. See multiple typographical errors and terrible grammatical blunders every where. They can't even read through what they typed and make corrections before posting it on their blogs and sharing it on other websites.

If you know you don't have good communication and writing skills, then employ someone's services in order to be able to deliver reasonably; instead of dishing out incomprehensible jargons.

If you're a student in Nigeria and decide to learn educational stuff through Nigerian blogs, then I'm sorry for you; because you will end up provoking your lecturers (especially if you're studying English Language as a course).

Blogging shouldn't be for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

13 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by ipobarecriminals: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2017
sad clowns.
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Rick9(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2017
I prefer Infinix Sha

1 Like

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by wayne4loan: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2017
Mr Nnamdi Keep Representing ... We Are Going Global !
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2017
No, it is not
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by intricate(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2017
dandollaz:
Afonja spotted
No rest for the wicked
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2017
dandollaz:

Afonja spotted
Why are you so foolish to called me such name

2 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by OBAGADAFFI: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Can somebody show me Tecno on http://m.gsmarena.com

grin

2 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by martineverest(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Mtchewww.... Nobody knows tecno in China let alone Latin America

2 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Kamaye(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
xynerise:
Not yet global....

Was it because of the Man city partnership? undecided

Even in China, Tecno is not among the first 10 best phones.
Tecno is not among the first 50 in China sef! Because they don't sell their products in China, Asia or anywhere in the world except Africa, but I believe one day they will get there.

3 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Edum13656: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2017
U said Tecno is not global brand but u re Nairalanding with Tecno phone meaning u too be local person.
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by NCP: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Yes, a global....African brand with presence in Kenya and Nigeria only.

And an online presence with Nigerian Bloggers and NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by shevon: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2017
What type of dirty global brand will sell a flagship phone with an outdated OS and promise to push out the latest update for close to 1 year and nothing was done only for them to ask us to wait that their next phone will come with the latest OS? Who then are we supposed to sell the outdated one to? They don't even have a good exchange programme and Slot MD is saying they are a global brand. Their after sales service is the worse I've ever seen. Even for the outdated OS, they don't push out updates, you have to take time and go visit Calcare for them to update buggy phones for you.
Global brand my black a... angry

6 Likes

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by dragnet: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2017
I guess it is now obvious he doesn't own tecno mobile as widely speculated.

1 Like

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by vacanci: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2017
as long as it cant be found and reviewed in GSMARENA, then its not global

1 Like

Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Edum13656: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Kamaye:
Tecno is not among the first 50 in China sef! Because they don't sell their products in China, Asia or anywhere in the world except Africa, but I believe one day they will get there.

u don go China go count their brands one by one?
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by Praktikals(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Sebi na who get Tecno get Slot undecided
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by twilliamx(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Good
Re: [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO by miqos02(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Freelancerx:
Don't think they're fully global yet. They are on course though. And that is good.
they will be truly global when they get access to UK/US markets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5G License Auction: MTN, Airtel, Mafab Head Into 5th Round As Price hits $215m / Converting Phone's Internet Connection To Wifi Or Wireless Hotspot / These Phones Are Tecno's Nightmare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.