Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

‘jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid’ (375 Views)

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘jealous Wife Of Native Doctor Bathed Me With Acid’ by nelch05(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2016
And I appeal that the investigation should be accelerated because justice delayed is justice denied. Life has become so frustrating but I thank God for his mercies Sunday Vanguard learnt that the matter is being investigated by the homicide section of the Edo Police. It was said that the wife of the native doctor has been interrogated and some other persons questioned also.
Spokesman for the state Police Command, Abiodun Osifo, who hinted that detectives were investigating the matter, described the attack on the victim as wicked, assuring that the suspects will be arrested in due course.
“We appeal to members of the public to help us with useful information because, without information, the police can do little or nothing. This is a crime against God and humanity and we must not condone it. How can somebody bath a fellow human being with acid? Even if the person is your enemy, does that make sense? Such people must face the law no matter where they are hiding. You cannot run forever. I believe the police will uncover the suspects and bring them to justice”
www.nmetblog.com/2016/05/jealous-wife-of-native-doctor-bathed-me.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Fake Hajj Agent Jailed For Six Years On Account Of N1.5m Fraud / Man Steals Motorcyle During Church Service / Kano Murder: IGP Sues For Calm, Assures Victim’s Family Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.