Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos (65181 Views)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
A woman has landed in a hospital after she was allegedly attacked by her ex-lover in Anambra state. It was gathered that the womanj identified as Nkiru Okoye had been formerly married, but broke up with her spouse, before falling in love with her ex-lover.

The young man in question is said to be younger than her, hence his family insisted that their son would never marry an older girl. The lady’s family also concurred, but the young man wouldn’t give up, it was alleged.

According to Tobenna Obiano, things got so bad when the lady insisted that they must path ways to respect their families and their excuse of age. But the young man insisted that if he doesn’t end up with the lady, no one else would have her.

It was alleged that he had once attacked her – the man had once sneaked into her room at night and tried to strangle her. Neighbors rescued her, but ignorantly, she never made any formal report either to the local vigilante or to the police.

After that, the young man sneaked in through the back door, and saw as his supposed girlfriend was about unlocking her door, he poured her a bowl of raw acid on her running down towards from her neck region, ear, back section and breast.

He poured a second one again on her, extending from her back down to all-over her buttocks and even towards her laps.

The lady has since been transferred from a hospital in Awka to an Orthopedic hospital in Enugu state ,where she’s currently being treated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/woman-bathed-with-acid-by-her-ex-lover-in-anambra-state.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by splendourlinus: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
choi jesus... wickedness of the highest order

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by HungerBAD: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by midolian(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Omo, see meat! angry

Some people should have been aborted since they were 1week old in the womb. How can a man be this wicked?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by MartinCorridon: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
God forgive me, the guy sef try...

I have fallen victim of several fat gals, but anything above 100kg....

[img]https://i./RzKP.gif[/img]

I remember my ancestors and wish not to see them too soon

I am trying to repent, so i would not mention "Obiano", "Okoye" , "Enugu" that i saw.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Albinoflash(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Eyya sowi dear,didn't read the writeup but i feel 4 d lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Juell(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
People are just wicked.. cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by anonymuz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
This mad person just design tatoo without machine on her.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by hisgrace090: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Warning!!!

Beware of whom you mingle with, as some are not humans.

24 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by indodon(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
I thought pouring acid is a woman's thing to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Bolustical: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
For God's sake

7 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by 3millionia: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Igbo Amaka cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by queenbetsy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tori oloun!!!

Is it by force ni??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Sharpshooota: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who dates a woman this size?

Wonders shall never cease shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Someone will need acid for 'scientific research' and it will be very hard to find but people that need it for evil purposes always seem to have abundant supply...... angry

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Offpoint: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Aaaah, oskonbo askamba askatatatata yebo yebo.... I honestly don't know what I'm typing, what I see saw scares the hell outta me.

Some people just get dead wish

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Toosure70: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thank God for not your face

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Kenkuss(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tattoo made easy
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by elmodee7(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
so so sad. get well soon. don't worry justice will prevail in this life and next.
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Vado(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
What's wrong with us in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by SamuelTurner(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by jumpandpas(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Afonja Ajoka

8 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Aplaudez(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
small world! with wicked minds! is it by force

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Brownshugar69: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wetin those people wey stand by her Dey look

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by mytime24(f): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
*HOW TO CROSS ROAD IN NIGERIA*
Look left and right for tankers and okadas, then look up for aeroplane,
look down for bomb,
look back for kidnappers
look front for sars angry
hold your bag tight and watch the person beside U => aka yahoo yahoo guy undecided
then walk zigzag to avoid stray bullets tongue

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by itiswellandwell: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chai
Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
sad angry angry Fear Fl@theads.Evil, diabolical, wickedness is their lifestyle/watchword

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by fk001(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Some people are inhumane

She should thank her star, the acid did not damage her fine face.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos by dayleke: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sorry o...

But it looks like tattoos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.