Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,858 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 8th June, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 8th June, 2016 (319 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of June 2016 / See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise / Holy Ghost Night June 2016 Victorious Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 8th June, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH JUNE, 2016.

THEME: WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING

TEXT: HOSEA 4:6, Proverbs 3:5-8
4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

MEMORY VERSE: "5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. 9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. " (Proverbs 4:5-9).

One of the major reasons why many people lose out in life is the lack of wisdom. Wisdom is the main thing; without which there will be no sound judgments. Where can one get wisdom? Wisdom is in the word of God.

Have you bothered to find out why you have not been able to make it in life? It might be that you have been applying the wisdom of the world in the place of the wisdom of God. So today, you have the opportunity to apply the wisdom of God and your situation will change.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O thou that giveth wisdom; give me the wisdom to serve you and do all things, that I might not make further mistakes in life, in Jesus' name.

2. Any past mistake hunting me; with the blood of Jesus I wipe it away in Jesus' name

3. Any power contending with the wisdom of God upon my life: receive confrontation by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name.

4. From now on, I decree that whatsoever I lay my hands upon shall receive divine endorsement from heaven, in Jesus' name.

5. I decree that no weapon of the enemy formed against me shall ever prosper, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Hallele – Lc Beatz / Do You Feel Like Money Is Disappearing From Your Pocket? / A Worthy Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.