Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Which Church Do You Attend? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Do You Attend? (26988 Views)

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Which Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by playdude(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Yuneehk:
You're a catholic and there's no mass today abi? Go to church!!!

Hiyee, I saw your dp and i was awed.....Its this kind of cuteness that makes the blind wanna see, and the lame jump to work...You literally made my day with your subtle smile. I wanna imagine you fellowship in heaven....I would love to get to know the person behind this look.....For real..Reply
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by playdude(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Yuneehk:
You're a catholic and there's no mass today abi? Go to church!!!

Hiyee, I saw your dp and i was awed.....Its this kind of cuteness that makes the blind wanna see, and the lame jump to walk...You literally made my day with your subtle smile. I wanna imagine you fellowship in heaven....I would love to get to know the person behind this look.....For real..Reply
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Yuneehk(f): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
playdude:

Hiyee, I saw your dp and i was awed.....Its this kind of cuteness that makes the blind wanna see, and the lame jump to work...You literally made my day with your subtle smile. I wanna imagine you fellowship in heaven....I would love to get to know the person behind this look.....For real..Reply
Hehehe. Thanks. Sure we can get to know the person behind that look. Her name's Grace grin
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by playdude(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Yuneehk post=46462375]
Hehehe. Thanks. Sure we can get to know the person behind that look. Her name's Grace grin[/quote

Hmnnnnn...Truly graced in all...U don't sound like a typical Nigerian Girl.. You quite open and properly cultured I think...Can we move to gear 2 by asking you to send me a text.. @ 08130383722... #plsdntsayNO#..
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Kayoski(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ibidun07:
New life Assembly, Kaduna... Headed by Pastor Chris Gwamma Delvan.... A wonderful place to fellowship
I follow chris delvan a lot but I've never been to his church..
gud to know u attend there , u are very previledge to be eating the bread of life from a true pastor...
I was in Kaduna early this year but couldn't go to his church cos i was in a village(NYSC)... but I still follow his ministry via online radio live..
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2017
moseph:
celestial church of Christ
like u guys wear white garment
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by moseph(f): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
like u guys wear white garment
yes
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
moseph:
yes
dats nice.. Where in pH do u base
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by moseph(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
dats nice.. Where in pH do u base
choba
Re: Which Church Do You Attend? by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
moseph:
choba
ok.. Just sent a pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.