Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G (1448 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Nobody: 9:14am On May 22, 2016
Boko Haram terrorist group is offering to release the remaining Chibok schoolgirls for a price.

THE TIMES reports that boko haram is offering to release the remaining kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls in exchange for amnesty from execution.

Amir Muhammad Abdullahi, who is reportedly Boko Haram's second in command said no side was winning the battle and that only a third of the girls remained as "the rest have been martyred".

"We want to surrender because things are getting worse," the terrorist said.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/boko-haram-gives-fresh-condition-for-the-release-of-remaining-chibok-schoolgirls.212462/
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Nobody: 9:14am On May 22, 2016
Buhari and Co are fantastically rounding up their game concerning chibok girls and may be included as one of his achievements within his first year in office.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigerian Army And Civilian JTF

God Bless Nigerians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by berlusconib2: 9:17am On May 22, 2016
Lia-muha part2

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Topestbilly(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2016
Expected....
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by evy1(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2016
Hahahaa I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by SeverusSnape(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2016
The job is done.

4 Likes

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by lifezone247(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2016
evy1:
Hahahaa I laugh in Swahili.
I laugh in capital letter.
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Abeymills(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2016
Yes its expected its all part of d script suddenly d dreaded bokoharam surrenders because thier grand patron is nw in power they are tru wit thier mission 2make nigeria ungovernable 4 jonathan hmmmm fear d north but fear God almighy d most everyday4 tif one day is 4d owner soon d light will prevail over d darkness

3 Likes

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by ganisucks(f): 9:26am On May 22, 2016
Rubbish. There are no Chibok girls †̥♥ release A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Boko Haram has undergone a metamorphosis from local champions †̥♥ a Nationwide terror, in the mould ☀̤̣̈̇f FULANI HERDSMEN.

1 Like

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by greatgod2012(f): 9:26am On May 22, 2016
I've said it over and over that in due time, no matter how long it is, the truth will be revealed one day.

Trying to avoid chibok girls saga.

3 Likes

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by hrykanu231(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2016
This country is just very funny, they want amnesty? So what becomes the fate of all those whose brothers, sisters, fathers n mothers they have killed?
If the chibok girls stuff is even true, I wonder how over two hundred people will be kept in a particular place without one noticing them.

6 Likes

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Stalwert: 9:30am On May 22, 2016
So it came to be the militant wing of wailing zombies surrendered to the Nigerian govt begging and wailing of the hard times they face. The nairaland wing led by a certain man several-anus-rappes pledged to be slave to the one called dropshot in return for clemency and amnesty.

So it came to be, ngwakwe follower of hero of thieves seeing his leader the one named several-anus-rappe surrendering he fled to the land of beerfraud when he wail and drank his sorrow.

The end seemed near for the wailing zombies for all their evil befell them

1 Like

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Stalwert: 9:31am On May 22, 2016
hrykanu231:
This country is just very funny, they want amnesty? So what becomes the fate of all those whose brothers, sisters, fathers n mothers they have killed?
If the chibok girls stuff is even true, I wonder how over two hundred people will be kept in a particular place without one noticing them.

The same way fulanis have trained their cows to attack enugu and flee with them.
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by nrexzy: 9:32am On May 22, 2016
No they can have the chibok girls.. We want d heads of the insurgents...
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2016
Stalwert:
So it came to be the militant wing of wailing zombies surrendered to the Nigerian govt begging and wailing of the hard times they face
Yes, The zombies who chant "sai Buhari" before they detonate an explosive want to surrender.
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by greatgod2012(f): 9:37am On May 22, 2016
But honestly, as the Bible rightly puts it, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?
This chibok girls saga is an epitome of desperate wickedness.
For one to go this extent politically show the extent such a person is power hungry.
God is the incorruptible judge of all. May He judge everyone accordingly.

5 Likes

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by faites(f): 9:49am On May 22, 2016
This chibok girls issue is really getting messier everyday. With all these lies they keep churning out everyday, APC is really underestimating the power of the social media.

I kept wondering how that so-called released chibok girl knows that only six girls died. Who was updating her on d deaths? So many questions. Now we are hearing that one third have been martyred. What does dat even mean? Did d girls offer themselves up as human sacrifices? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Nobody: 9:57am On May 22, 2016
Was Chibok Girls really a scam :- :- :-
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by gaetano: 9:59am On May 22, 2016
I dedicate this pic to MUMUmadu Buhari and his Co conspirators in the chibok scam, to all the APC zombies for bringing this govt of hardship to us, let's not forget every motherfvcker from the north. Please accept my kind gesture...

1 Like

Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by alatbaba1(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2016
How come these boko haram film is about to end. The directors are out of ideas or no more story lines?

Nigeria Govt. Both PDP and APC are boko haram.

Nigeria is a joke
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Nobody: 10:06am On May 22, 2016
we all know the truth. they formed bokoharam to get power and bought time so that they won't be suspected. now is time to end bokoharam as their leader is in power. what a wickedness
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Stalwert: 11:03am On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes, TThe wailing zombies who chant "bring back our corruption " before they detonate an explosive want to surrender.

yep
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2016
Stalwert:

yep
By "zombies", you mean Buhari supporters? grin

You keep insulting your confederates.
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by Stalwert: 12:09pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

By "wailing zombies", you mean bring back our corruption supporters? grin

You keep insulting my confederates.

yup
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by crackhouse(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2016
joke of the century.
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by SeverusSnape(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2016
Stalwert:

yup
Stale
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by gaetano: 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
Lalasticlala never close from church, abi e go share rhapsody of reality ni?
Re: We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
cheesy just like that?all happening b4 29th may.I gv up any hope I had In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Gumsu Sani Abacha & Her Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Time For Northerners & Westerners To Contribute / VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.