Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? (3049 Views)

What Food Do You Currently Feel Like Eating? / What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
Moyola:

Branflakes, rice, chingorm, moinmoin, pizza, garlic bread. . . .alot! embarassed

haba, only u eating all that at once?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by kaytues(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
unmmmm mo fe iyan ati efo riro pelu opolopo eran igbe ati omi bafu kan
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
I just feel like drinking (((Human blood)) right now angry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Oyinbooooooooooooooo
lol

@post
Iyan and egusin soup with ponmo, soft catfish (unfreid), bottle of fanta. Then carrot cake on the side.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Hauwa1: 1:32am On Sep 02, 2009
this mixture is a killer. btway since when is egusi egusin? o fe pa ni?

girl, u looking to run ya toilet?
carrot cake as a dessert after ya egusin soup eh, mo te!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 02, 2009
LOL. se iyen ti poju ni? lol
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Hauwa1: 1:44am On Sep 02, 2009
ko poju, just a weird mixture grin. se be lo ma cook obe fun oko e? carrot cake ati obe egushin grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 02, 2009
Oko mi ko complain na grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 3:23am On Sep 02, 2009
~Erm. . .ERm. . .Eh . . . undecided Nawt! grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
FL Gators:

lol

@post
Iyan and egusin soup with ponmo, soft catfish (unfreid), bottle of fanta. Then carrot cake on the side.

you too like better thing jare.
Hope the Iyan is not the pounded one in the morta sha.
I hate those ones.
i like the pando flour.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
Nothing!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 03, 2009
@hauwa
tongue tongue

Fhemmmy:

you too like better thing jare.
Hope the Iyan is not the pounded one in the morta sha.
I hate those ones.
i like the pando flour.
abi o, lol. but the pounded yam (mortal one) one has more taste sha
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 03, 2009
@post
too full. yumm yumm
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:10am On Sep 03, 2009
FL Gators:

@post
too full. yumm yumm

from eating what ?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 03, 2009
lol food.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:12am On Sep 03, 2009
Duh !!!! what kind of food ?
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 03, 2009
tongue tongue tongue lol.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:15am On Sep 03, 2009
FL Gators:

tongue tongue tongue lol.

Talk na what have you been eating angry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 4:22am On Sep 03, 2009
Some nigeria shyte sha.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:30am On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Some nigeria shyte sha.

shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 4:41am On Sep 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

shocked shocked
Na so we dey call naija food for hia oooo grin grin.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2009
it don't sound too appetizing I'm sorry sad
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2009
Omo u no fit get better food pass am. I tell u.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
Fresh Fish Pepper soup and a cold glass of sobo.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
aisha2:

Fresh Fish Pepper soup and a cold glass of sobo.

Pls, what is zobo, i have heard so much of that thing and yet no one to tell me what it is
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
Nothing cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by CrazyMan(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2009
Why do de lie na
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
Scotch egg, and suya! embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
Gala and Fanta
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hot Chawama and Gbaka. . . . kiss
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2009
Suya will be a good one
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Nothing. sad[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Corn Starch And Corn Flour / Simple Steps To Prepare Homemade Zobo Wine / Pupuru Delicacy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.