Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? (3916 Views)

Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / Most Populous Tribe In Nigeria / The Tribe That Has The Highest Number Of Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by MRSANITY(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2016
The first on my list is the average yoruba woman.

I did my youth service in OYO state, that was when I realised how loose yoruba women are. It's almost normal for every married woman to have a boy friend. A married woman can have extra marital affairs because her husband slept with a third party, she can have extra marital affair because he had a fight with her husband, she can have sex with a man not her husband for any conceivable reason. The pusssy of a 14 year old govt school student is as wide as that of her mother, classless youth corper boys use them to release tension.

The second on my list is the average Igbo woman. My friend told me to make igbo women number one cos of his personal experience.

An Igbo woman is capable of anything, perhaps this could be because they do not have taboos, go to the east and see that I am talking about. The east is modern day Sodom and gomorah, no doubt their women are one of the most beautiful in the country, they use their beauty for merchandise. All the campuses are like LovePeddler houses. Most of their married women have no regards for their vows either.

The Third on the list is the average Edo girl, most benin and ishan girls are prostitutes, the good thing is they hardly continue the trend after marriage.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 22, 2016
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by agarawu23(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2016
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by ramdris(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2016
The tribe u are from.... slow poke...
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by DickDastardly(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2016
Imbecility
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by Lytech(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2016
All the above tribe mention are using what they have to get what they want...you should have tagged the shameless,not irresponsible...
The northerners women should be tagged irresponsible...they sit at home doing nothing while there husband work like longman vehicle...
I go for the northerners as most irresponsible tribes
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by achinaboy(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2016
@mrsanity is a virgin that sleeps in a church, and drinks hollywater after drinking holly water, he shits hollyshit and then go about molesting underage children because of his low esteem issues, i know your type
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by MRSANITY(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2016
Why do people find it very difficult to accept the truth?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by MRSANITY(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2016
Lytech:
All the above tribe mention are using what they have to get what they want...you should have tagged the shameless,not irresponsible...
The northerners women should be tagged irresponsible...they sit at home doing nothing while there husband work like longman vehicle...
I go for the northerners as most irresponsible tribes
I don't know much about the northern women.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Irresponsible Women? by Chazzyboy: 1:30pm On May 22, 2016
The same everywhere u go

(1) (Reply)

Can Timaya Really Speak Igbo? / Ti Eniyan Ba Nse Ogun Ti Kii Sise Fun / About Bush Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.