Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Happy Birthday Mum!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Mum!!!! (2542 Views)

Chris Brown Wishes Rihanna A Happy Birthday Posted Her Childhood Picture / Happy Birthday To Me!!! 31years Of Mercy & Grace / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Mum!!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2016
She has always been there for me. Even when i wronged her, she always forgave me. Shes my demi-god...

After God, na she. Shes worth more that a million agbani darego put together.

I love you Mum and will always do.

You will surely live long to reap the fruit of your labour.

Amin... kiss grin smiley cheesy

Happy Birthday!!

Why did mummy do face like that in the last pic? tongue

Lala, i dnt mind a small push... wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mum!!!! by kropelgrada(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2016
Awww..this is so sweet.Happy Birthday sweet Mum. You shall live to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mum!!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2016
kropelgrada:
Awww..this is so sweet.Happy Birthday sweet Mum. You shall live to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Thanks man! Amin... cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Mum!!!! by jopretty(f): 12:25pm On May 22, 2016
Happy Birthday to your mum, may she age in grace and good health and live long enough to reap, bountifully, the fruit of her labor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mum!!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2016
jopretty:
Happy Birthday to your mum, may she age in grace and good health and live long enough to reap, bountifully, the fruit of her labor.

Thanks dear...amin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mum!!!! by delishpot: 12:37pm On May 22, 2016
Happy Birthday Mom. Many more happy returns of the day. Live longest, happy and proud to chop the money of all your children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mum!!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2016
delishpot:
Happy Birthday Mom. Many more happy returns of the day. Live longest, happy and proud to chop the money of all your children.

Yesh...she wee chop it... grin

Thanks gaan...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bye Bye Jarus! / Woman Arrested For Trying To Kill Boyfriend With Her Big bosoms(photo) / Christian Ronaldo Urges His Nigerian Fans To Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.