Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> (10171 Views)

Chris Brown Wishes Rihanna A Happy Birthday Posted Her Childhood Picture / Happy Birthday To Me - / Happy Birthday To Moi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
I thank God Almighty for my life. It's another episode of my life. As i step in it today. I wish myself longlife and prosperity with good health, wealth, happiness and peace of mind.

cc:
harameede99
angelinastto
chumzypinky
sirorubebe
lankyannie
hormobolanle
dasilver20
michelle55
chizzymaris
yungtemy
alamiendagash
fam24
rachealfst
bibijay123
bibi294
abefe99
yorhmienerd
smizel
yewandequeen
dtobs
switup
adesina12
queenitee
johnsown1
saraphina
everton4life
kingofcasting
melekan
xolocious
cerewo
azeequeen
skillful01
lecheM
tohpahz
sunshine46
ikombe
divepen1
ladysuperb
wizsolzy
kajsa08
redbeans
gtin
dannybomb
ritababe
olatex25
atayis
missperfect28
nanadeeva01
funmilayojummy
toshiba49ja
nikz
waluga
goldenprinz
asodane
uniqueogo
pinkycute
eniqurl
roladiva
princessadeola
kingphillip
emperorlee
janetessy
donpoker
heemah
zika1
yusufibrahim
queenbetsy
tushwitch
oludare007
spdazzy
dapo97
patriciakase
xplendour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Yewandequeen(f): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Happy birthday to you hadampson....... make a wish.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by dasilver20(f): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Hadampson post=54860915]I thank God Almighty for my life. It's another episode of my life. As i step in it today. I wish myself longlife and prosperity with good health, wealth, happiness and peace of mind.

cc:
harameede99
angelinastto
chumzypinky
sirorubebe
lankyannie
hormobolanle
dasilver20
michelle55
chizzymaris
yungtemy
alamiendagash
fam24
rachealfst
bibijay123
bibi294
abefe99
yorhmienerd
smizel
yewandequeen
dtobs
switup
adesina12
queenitee
johnsown1
saraphina
everton4life
kingofcasting
melekan
xolocious
cerewo
azeequeen
skillful01
lecheM
tohpahz
sunshine46
ikombe
divepen1
ladysuperb
wizsolzy
kajsa08
redbeans
gtin
dannybomb
ritababe
olatex25
atayis
missperfect28
nanadeeva01
funmilayojummy
toshiba49ja
nikz
waluga
goldenprinz
asodane
uniqueogo
pinkycute
eniqurl
roladiva
princessadeola
kingphillip
emperorlee
janetessy
donpoker
heemah
zika1
yusufibrahim
queenbetsy
tushwitch
oludare007
Happy birthday my fake nl hubby wullnp

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by rachealfst(f): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Hadampson:
I thank God Almighty for my life. It's another episode of my life. As i step in it today. I wish myself longlife and prosperity with good health, wealth, happiness and peace of mind.

Happy birthday to you, wishing you long life and prosperity. May your joy be full. Enjoy your day.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=dasilver20 post=54863260][/quote] Thank u fake wifeygrin
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Happy birthday to you hadampson....... make a wish.
I wish myself, my boo and all my facebook and NL friends a bright future

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2017
rachealfst:
Happy birthday to you, wishing you long life and prosperity. May your joy be full. Enjoy your day.
Thank u Macheesy i rili apprecia8

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Lankyannie(f): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
LADIES AND GENTLE MEN,BOYS AND GENTLEGIRLS THE LONG AWAITED DAY IS FINALLY HERE.HAPPY WOMB FREEDAY/ESCAPE/CAKEDAY/EARTHDAY AND BIRTHDAY TO MA SPECIAL NL PARI.I HAVE LOADS OF WISHES FOR YOU BUH U AV TO MANAGE DZ ONES FOR NOW.MAY THE LORD GIVE YOU MORE GOOD HEALTH,SUCCESS IN ALL ROUND,MONEY,FAVOUR,PROTECTION/GUIDANCE,POSITIVE VIBES,GOOD GEES(FRIENDS),DREAM COME THROUGH AND MAY HE GRANT YOU LESS STRUGGLE,APROKO PEOPLE,FAKE FRIENDS,SHEDING TEARS THAT IS NOT CAUSED BY JOY AND ACCIDENT OF ANY KIND.BIGGER AND BETTER YOU I PRAY DEARIE,CONTINUE STANDING TALL FOR THEM HATERZ;( AGE WITH GRACE HADAMPSON.P.S:U go make am like dangote oneday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Happy birthday.

where the flexing dey.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Happy Birthday!!!! The Kingo!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by wizsolzy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hadampson:
No be small tin eya do ooo. See census.. Anyways lemme witch u Happy born day
cc:
harameede99
angelinastto
chumzypinky
sirorubebe
lankyannie
hormobolanle
dasilver20
michelle55
chizzymaris
yungtemy
alamiendagash
fam24
rachealfst
bibijay123
bibi294
abefe99
yorhmienerd
smizel
yewandequeen
dtobs
switup
adesina12
queenitee
johnsown1
saraphina
everton4life
kingofcasting
melekan
xolocious
cerewo
azeequeen
skillful01
lecheM
tohpahz
sunshine46
ikombe
divepen1
ladysuperb
wizsolzy
kajsa08
redbeans
gtin
dannybomb
ritababe
olatex25
atayis
missperfect28
nanadeeva01
funmilayojummy
toshiba49ja
nikz
waluga
goldenprinz
asodane
uniqueogo
pinkycute
eniqurl
roladiva
princessadeola
kingphillip
emperorlee
janetessy
donpoker
heemah
zika1
yusufibrahim
queenbetsy
tushwitch
oludare007
spdazzy
dapo97
patriciakase
xplendour

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=wizsolzy post=54878403][/quote] Thank u wizsolzy my real nigga of life.. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lankyannie:
LADIES AND GENTLE MEN,BOYS AND GENTLEGIRLS THE LONG AWAITED DAY IS FINALLY HERE.HAPPY WOMB FREEDAY/ESCAPE/CAKEDAY/EARTHDAY AND BIRTHDAY TO MA SPECIAL NL PARI.I HAVE LOADS OF WISHES FOR YOU BUH U AV TO MANAGE DZ ONES FOR NOW.MAY THE LORD GIVE YOU MORE GOOD HEALTH,SUCCESS IN ALL ROUND,MONEY,FAVOUR,PROTECTION/GUIDANCE,POSITIVE VIBES,GOOD GEES(FRIENDS),DREAM COME THROUGH AND MAY HE GRANT YOU LESS STRUGGLE,APROKO PEOPLE,FAKE FRIENDS,SHEDING TEARS THAT IS NOT CAUSED BY JOY AND ACCIDENT OF ANY KIND.BIGGER AND BETTER YOU I PRAY DEARIE,CONTINUE STANDING TALL FOR THEM HATERZ;( AGE WITH GRACE HADAMPSON.P.S:U go make am like dangote oneday.
Awwn thanks so much sweetie, i rili appreciate.. Wow! All diz wishes 4 me alone, i cnt tank u enuf.. May God in His mercy bless u abundantly.. p.s ur cake is reservedwink
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
skillful01:
Happy birthday.

where the flexing dey.
Thanks bro

for d flexing tinz sha, abeg manage diz foods p.s its nur only 4 u o, give hormobolanle out of it

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Happy Birthday!!!! The Kingo!!!!
Thank u my humble writer.. I dey feel u
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by xolocious(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Happy Birthday to you King Hadampson... Wishing you a glorious new age and may your dreams and desires come through / manifest.
Shine on king Hadampson. Nairalanders are proud of you and we sincerely do appreciate your contributions thus far... God blesses your NEW age and continue to age with Grace!!!
HIP! HIP!! HIP!!!
HURRAY!!!

IT'S YOUR DAY BRO, FLEX TIGHT. [img]Happy Birthday to you King Hadampson... Wishing you a glorious new age and may your dreams and desires come through / manifest.
Shine on king Hadampson. Nairalanders are proud of you and we sincerely do appreciate your contributions thus far... God blesses your NEW age and continue to age with Grace!!!
HIP! HIP!! HIP!!!
HURRAY!!!

IT'S YOUR DAY BRO, FLEX TIGHT. [/img]Happy Birthday to you King Hadampson... Wishing you a glorious new age and may your dreams and desires come through / manifest.
HIP! HIP!! HIP!!!
HURRAY!!!

IT'S YOUR DAY BRO, FLEX TIGHT.

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
xolocious:
Happy Birthday to you King Hadampson... Wishing you a glorious new age and may your dreams and desires come through / manifest.
HIP! HIP!! HIP!!!
HURRAY!!!

IT'S YOUR DAY BRO, FLEX TIGHT. [img]Happy Birthday to you King Hadampson... Wishing you a glorious new age and may your dreams and desires come through / manifest.
HIP! HIP!! HIP!!!
HURRAY!!!

IT'S YOUR DAY BRO, FLEX TIGHT
Oh my God, am just blessed with many good friends. Thanks xolocious, i rili appreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by xolocious(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hadampson:
Oh my God, am just blessed with many good friends. Thanks xolocious, i rili appreciate
U're welcome BOSS, we're blessed to have you. Enjoy the rest of the night and bigger you I pray (BOSS).
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
xolocious:

U're welcome BOSS, we're blessed to have you. Enjoy the rest of the night and bigger you I pray (BOSS).
I'm honoured bro.. Thank ucheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by larabae13(f): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Happy belated birthday hadampson. Wishing you good health and happiness, long life and prosperity. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
larabae13:
Happy belated birthday hadampson. Wishing you good health and happiness, long life and prosperity. kiss
Thank u very much larabae13
ah preci8cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Bibi294(f): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Happy belated birthday honey
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Bibi294:
Happy belated birthday honey
Thank ucheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2017
My sincere gratitude goes to Almighty God who has spared my life up to this moment. Also, a very big thank you to my NL family, friends and well wishers who made yesterday a memorable day for me. Thanks for the prayer and good wishes. May God in His infinite mercy grant you all form of goodness and may you find peace and joy when you need it most.. Amen

cc: spdazzy, angelinastto, chumzypinky, lankyannie, marianneada, maryclaire1, adesina12, wizsolzy, stephanieElla24, TheblessedMAN, jupitre, dasilver20, bibi294, rachealfst, yewandequeen, dtobs, yusufibrahim, queenbee123, skillful01, njokunonsochukwu, comelyjummy, stlomo1s, aminzy, mukhtar20, holufunmie, blanquito, genevievejasper, xolocious, ifecoded, larabae13, yungtemy, sirorubebe, nikz, hormobolanle, cerewo, pinkycute, lovelygurl, pepperoni55, missperfect28, kingofcasting, ritababe, ikombe, johnsown1, cherrybrown, eniqurl, switup, gtin, abefe99, smizel, fam24, bibijay123, spiritman99, tohpahz, queenbetsy, oludare007, lecheM, bimberry1307

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by xolocious(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
My sincere gratitude goes to Almighty God who has spared my life up to this moment. Also, a very big thank you to my NL family, friends and well wishers who made yesterday a memorable day for me. Thanks for the prayer and good wishes. May God in His infinite mercy grant you all form of goodness and may you find peace and joy when you need it most.. Amen

cc: spdazzy, angelinastto, chumzypinky, lankyannie, marianneada, maryclaire1, adesina12, wizsolzy, stephanieElla24, TheblessedMAN, jupitre, dasilver20, bibi294, rachealfst, yewandequeen, dtobs, yusufibrahim, queenbee123, skillful01, njokunonsochukwu, comelyjummy, stlomo1s, aminzy, mukhtar20, holufunmie, blanquito, genevievejasper, xolocious, ifecoded, larabae13, yungtemy, sirorubebe, nikz, hormobolanle, cerewo, pinkycute, lovelygurl, pepperoni55, missperfect28, kingofcasting, ritababe, ikombe, johnsown1, cherrybrown, eniqurl, switup, gtin, abefe99, smizel, fam24, bibijay123, spiritman99, tohpahz, queenbetsy, oludare007, lecheM, bimberry1307

Thanks BOSS, u're worth it. We truly treasure and appreciate your contributions and good works here. God makes u bigger!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
xolocious:

Thanks BOSS, u're worth it. We truly treasure and appreciate your contributions and good works here. God makes u bigger!!!
Amen nd u too bro.. smileysmiley
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Angelinastto(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:

happy birthday honey bunny kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Lankyannie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Awwn thanks so much sweetie, i rili appreciate.. Wow! All diz wishes 4 me alone, i cnt tank u enuf.. May God in His mercy bless u abundantly.. p.s ur cake is reservedwink
Bless u more dear,hope u had loads of funme ma still the wait 4the cake oo.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by hormobolanle: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
wow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D NL AREA SCATTER. LLNP, MORE MONI TO YA ACCT MORE BEA TO UR LIST#did I just say dat?
wish u all d gud tins on earth n rejoice with IYA HADAMPSON SAY SHE BORN U IF NOT EHNNN..........

MAYBR U FOR DY FIGHT KONFU FOR HEAVEN

AV A BLASH!

BIKO I DON SPEAK ENGLISH FINISH OO
WERE MY CAKE
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by hormobolanle: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
wow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D NL AREA SCATTER. LLNP, MORE MONI TO YA ACCT MORE BEA TO UR LIST#did I just say dat?
wish u all d gud tins on earth n rejoice with IYA HADAMPSON SAY SHE BORN U IF NOT EHNNN..........

MAYBE U FOR DY FIGHT KONFU FOR HEAVEN

AV A BLASH!

WERE MY CAKE
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by hormobolanle: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks bro

for d flexing tinz sha, abeg manage diz foods p.s its nur only 4 u o, give hormobolanle out of it

I trust u. my mouth Don dy salivate already
chaiiiiiii wish I Cud c dis kind of fud ryt now..... ...seriously d person no go die again
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
hormobolanle:
wow

MAYBE U FOR DY FIGHT KONFU FOR HEAVEN

AV A BLASH!

WERE MY CAKE
Cake don finish nah, u didn't come on time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Natasha,, / Beware!!! Activate Whatsapp Without Internet Is A SCAM! / Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.