Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Symbol - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Symbol (621 Views)

The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity / if jesus died facing firing squad, what would v been the symbol of christianity? / The Dove Symbol - Pure Idolatry Or True Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Symbol by ruffman(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
wht do u understand the loge

Re: Symbol by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2009
Yeah yeah yeah. . .Ruffman i like how you hit a nail which goes straight to the point.Great symbol's are for real people of this world.,on the bellow picture on the thread there are two different type of Symbol's-"Signs", the Upside down cross on the black T-Shirt and the Finger's sign. both symbol's are great source in Satanism.
The Upside down Cross: Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus.,It has been a Satanic Symbol since the 7th century.  The various inverted crosses shown are signs of belonging to satanic worship.  At satanic meetings they are used in various ways to desecrate or mock Jesus.   cheesy  cheesy  My  usage includes being the instrument of murder.
        Its usage on the throne used by Pope John Paul II is a public announcement to satanists that the then current bishop of Rome is a satanist and has control of the visual Church.  Indications are that his successor has followed in hisfootsteps.Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers   and their album covers.
Horned Hand:  The "El Diablo" hand sign often is con-fused with the deaf hand signal of the phrase, "I love you."  the sign of recognition between those in the Occult.

Bellow is a sample picture of myself showing the 2 great sign's as a proud Satanist" from the C.O.S

(1) (Reply)

Sss Parades Pastor, Girlfriend Over Abduction / From Darkness To Light / How Would You Describe God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.