Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (41851 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Dotman2210(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:
Dem no born Amaechi well to go make noise for mama P state. Watch how yorubbers will soon come here to start insulting her that she's too dominiary. Ndi ara.
go and improve your English first of all
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2016
otokx:

When last did you see GEJ with her?
Does it really matter or are you just a busy body??
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Gloria3389(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
I have children already

grin grin

Do you

so u think that puts you in the position to judge her like that? ?...
are u a baby?? cos u talk like one
do u even know what tomorrow holds for you and your so called children??
u call her corrupt, Aint u corrupt too in your own closet ?? and how sure are u that u won't do worse if given the opportunity to rule your LG not to talk of country. .

except you said those things just to cause commotion. .then u are a very very bad example to your kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

The wickedness of her heart blocked her unproductive womb

Now her husband has to fuvk other women to bear children

Useless fat barren woman

Igbos quote me and amadioha damage your future

Am sure you are feeling like a celebrity getting too many mentions, but believe me, you have just place a curse on yourself and your children. I pray for God to forgive you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by googlepikins: 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
Dotman2210:
go and improve your English first of all
E PAIN AM OOOO
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman
Useless fat barren woman
Ngenekwenu.. ronu naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
Are u barren?

Why are taking it personal?

Igbos are here everyday calling Buhari a dullard and a paedophile , how come we don't get this sort of useless sermon from you?

Hypocrites!!!

Patience is a fat ugly barren corrupt wife of an ogogoro drunkard

If you don't like it, you know what to do

Gloria3389:

so u think that puts you in the position to judge her like that? ?...
are u a baby?? cos u talk like one
do u even know what tomorrow holds for you and your so called children??
u call her corruption, Aint u corrupt too in your own closet ?? and how sure are u that u won't do worse if given the opportunity to rule your LG not to talk of country. .

except you said those things just to cause commotion. .then u are a very very bad example to your kids
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by banme1(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

pls go and take ur pills.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
What a mentality! The yam is from their backyard and the majority of Niger deltans are suffering, blowing up everywhere just because the FG decided to stop paltry amnesty payments to otherwise agile and virile youths.
onyenze123:

but the yams are coming from Niger Delta, their backyard. You don't have the right grin to tell them to return it.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

Haba!!! Nwanne jiri nwayo na! angry

*MODIFIED******
nwoke, o kwa imara nwayi'ya nwa na Nwanne madu.
Take it easy
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
crixtex:

Ngenekwenu.. ronu naw

Patience Jonathan is a fat ugly childless wife of an ogogoro drunkard

How come you don't caution those abusing Buhari?

Hypocrites
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
sixtus3606:

Haba!!! Nwanne jiri nwayo na! angry

*MODIFIED******
nwoke, o kwa imara nwayi'ya nwa na Nwanne madu.
Take it easy
So you think EbukaFran is Igbo?? grin sorry bro.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:

Patience Jonathan is a fat ugly childless wife of an ogogoro drunkard
How come you don't caution those abusing Buhari?
Hypocrites
Lolsss... Ngenekwenu... well suit urself o... I. run my own race.... But I tot GEJ had two children with her
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by likata: 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman
Useless fat barren woman
I think its far better to be barren than giving birth to something like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
its funny when people freely call buhari a dullard, a bastard, idiots.. some would go as far as saying "God punish Buhari", not because of anything he did or didn't do but simply because they don't just like him as the president.. then when pple from the other side of the line call Gej and his wife names for all the mighty problems they caused this country which is still prevalent, these same guys attach emotions to it and start tearing u limb to limb!!! Bloody hypocrites!! angry

however its inappropriate to curse ur past leaders or present leaders.. No woman should be called barren.. its not her making! if u experience it u would know its not something to use to describe a person ....

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by ogmask: 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
onyenze123:

but the yams are coming from Niger Delta, their backyard. You don't have the right grin to tell them to return it.

Lame.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
I am IGBO but not an IPOB like you

You grew up in the north where they housed you and your family, yet you hate them so much

Typical IPOB

They call Buhari burukutu sipping dullard but they get all worked up when I say that patience Jonathan is a fat ugly shapeless barren childless corrupt hippopotamus

Lolzzz

SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Nna...bro, anyhow e be; nigga's just tryna contain social media madness grin

Well done

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Gloria3389(f): 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Are u barren?

Why are taking it personal?

Igbos are here everyday calling Buhari a dullard and a paedophile , how come we don't get this sort of useless sermon from you?

Hypocrites!!!

Patience is a fat ugly barren corrupt wife of an ogogoro drunkard

If you don't like it, you know what to do

confirmed!!! ..pple insults pple but no sensible adult with kids will say all the trash u saying. ..thats way too much...
u saying her wickedness blocked her womb is way too much. .
are you a righteous fellow? ?
wait for your own wickedness too to do something terrible in your life. ..

pot calling kettle black

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by donwily(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2016
Hope all is well with you? My uncle is Psychiatric Doc and my friend is a spiritualist. U need their help
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
I am IGBO but not an IPOB like you

You grew up in the north where they housed you and your family, yet you hate them so much

Typical IPOB

They call Buhari burukutu sipping dullard but they get all worked up when I say that patience Jonathan is a fat ugly shapeless barren childless corrupt hippopotamus

Lolzzz

I wish I read this. I don't have time for you, should I tell you my name so that you'll create another moniker with it?... Igbo-wannabe.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by theshaderoom: 3:34pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

Blood of God! This is much nah bros! Pls calm down
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God bless & keep you for GEJ.

Why do Nigerians worship ppl who rape and oppress dem even when they are not slaves?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

I don't know who you are or what you believe in but my candid advice is that you should withdraw this your scornful post and apologize to this woman no matter how much you hate her.
A word is enough if you are wise.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by ogmask: 3:35pm On May 22, 2016
onyenze123:

Lame.

Why do you pay for fuel at the fuel station and pay your electricity bill too. You for nor pay for these services since the gas wey dey power the turbine and the fuel for your car na from una backyards.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2016
The wife of a thief is a...............!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2016
Gloria3389:

confirmed!!! ..pple insults pple but no sensible adult with kids will say all the trash u saying. ..thats way too much...
u saying her wickedness blocked her womb is way too much. .
are you a righteous fellow? ?
wait for your own wickedness too to do something terrible in your life. ..

pot calling kettle black
EbukaFran is angry that we are calling his president names. Sorry Mr. Learn to live with it. He's the Presidiot for three years more or six.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:37pm On May 22, 2016
That is how Igbos roll

They are hypocrites and very defensive selfish people

The same people that call Buhari a dullard and a peodophile are the same ones getting so emotional here

Wicked people lolzzz

They can dish out but can take their own medicine

Sometimes you pay for your actions . I don't regret calling a woman that denied the abduction of over 200 girls just because they are northerners

Same with IPOB hypocrisy . They shouted and wailed because one efe but deny the adoption of over 200 girls

Patience is a barren childless fat ugly bastard

booqee:
its funny when people freely call buhari a dullard, a bastard, idiots.. some would go as far as saying "God punish Buhari", not because of anything he did or didn't do but simply because they don't just like him as the president.. then when pple from the other side of the line call Gej and his wife names for all the mighty problems they caused this country which is still prevalent, these same guys attach emotions to it and start tearing u limb to limb!!! Bloody hypocrites!! angry

however its inappropriate to curse ur past leaders or present leaders.. No woman should be called barren.. its not her making! if u experience it u would know its not something to use to describe a person ....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
How come you don't say same to those that call Buhari a dullard?

Patience is a barren Otueke bastard

WOCKHARDI:

I don't know who you are or what you believe in but my candid advice is that you should withdraw this your scornful post and apologize to this woman no matter how much you hate her.
A word is enough if you are wise.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
sixtus3606:

Nna...bro, anyhow e be; nigga's just tryna contain social media madness grin

Well done
Don't mind EbukaFran grin He thinks calling Patience (who's no more in power) names will get to people, The sweetest is insulting those still in power. Let him learn to take it in good faith. And next time, don't be deceived by names of moniker, the guy has plenty accounts of Igbo names.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
Is your uncle one of the Igbos that call Buhari a dullardino but are angry when people call patience a fat ugly barren bastard?

IPOB hypocrites

donwily:
Hope all is well with you? My uncle is Psychiatric Doc and my friend is a spiritualist. U need their help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu / Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.