Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (41894 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 2:59pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by OgatheTop: 2:59pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

The wickedness of her heart blocked her unproductive womb

Now her husband has to fuvk other women to bear children

Useless fat barren woman

Igbos quote me and amadioha damage your future

I curse you to the same fate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
I have children already

grin grin

Do you

OgatheTop:

I curse you to the same fate!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by hulkhiharitoz(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

u r just too bitter. it is not good for ya health

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
Have u seen ur mother today? grin
drnelson:
[size=18pt]I see a H I P P O P O P O T A M U S[/size]

So happy that creature is no more the First Lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
easyfem:
That Jesus forgive everyone , that doesn't make me forgive diz woman and his husband
did the hate take away your ability to type in correct and readable English language?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by KMJY(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

You do not have the right to call anyone childless even if the person is a murderer. Coz it's only God that gives a child. Please let's not allow our sentiments becloud our sense of judgment over others. Repent!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by dmostcheerful(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

Seriously i think Nairaland need some evaluating machine to scan out
People without brain.
Just know that in this world we cant have it all. You have no right to write what you just did.
But since you know more than God, i will leave him to judge you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman
Useless fat barren woman

u willl know no peace.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by evmandy(f): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

Who are you to call her barren?
May God forgive you becos u don't know the curse u added to your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Harbdhul(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
All of em looking big
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

There are 20 million things you can use to insult and denigrate this woman. Her childlessness is NOT one of them.

I'm sure even Buhari's strongest supporters will agree with me on this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
Thank God u said former first lady.. even to dress, she no sabi. we not talking abt English
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

mynd44 hide this comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Bigprozzie: 3:07pm On May 22, 2016
Do you think He shld give a flying damn what Buhari supporters, Igbos and other block heads think?

Pls point out any inaccurate part of my post

She's a barren corrupt woman

toshmann:

There are 20 million things you can use to insult and denigrate this woman. Her childlessness is NOT one of them.

I'm sure even Buhari's strongest supporters will agree with me on this.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
I have children already

grin grin

Do you

You still need God's Grace for those children to grow up to be a source of joy. Fear God and in the future NEVER gloat on a woman's barrenness. It's one of the cruelest things you can do to a woman. God doesn't take it lightly.
I don't know how old you are, take my advice, Fear God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Bigprozzie: 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
Why??

But it's ok for you Igbos to abuse Buhari?

She's a barren wife a of an ogogoro bastard

RIZLER:
mynd44 hide this comment
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by omojane91(f): 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
easyfem:
That Jesus forgive everyone , that doesn't make me forgive diz woman and his husband
Imagine! Ur unforgiving mind made u make an avoidable mistake... 'his husband'. I jes dey observe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 3:10pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
I have children already

grin grin

Do you

God has given u children already,and so its time to mock God by making jest of another who may not have gotten same blessings.

May God have mercy upon u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by busy11(f): 3:10pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God bless & keep you for GEJ.
Amen.I don't know why I just like this woman
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Do you think I give a flying damn what Buhari supporters, Igbos and other block heads think?

Pls point out any inaccurate part of my post

She's a barren corrupt woman

I'm guessing you care what God thinks. Otherwise, go ahead and call her whatever you like. It doesn't matter anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:
chai I love this woman

buh Berra tell ur husband to vomit our yam and u too! undecided
But the yams that the politicians have been eating are coming from their backyards and doorstep,but the greedy born-to-rule are taking all the yams without considering the people whom God gave the yams. Its like dated a lady for ten years,you end up marrying someone else:using and dumping,so to speak.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by nwanyanwu(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

May God have mercy on your ignorant SOUL. Chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:13pm On May 22, 2016
Did she have mercy when she stole billions from Nigerians

She's a barren corrupt fat woman

Am I incorrect?

mightyhazel:
God has given u children already,and so its time to mock God by making jest of another who may not have gotten same blessings.

May God have mercy upon u
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:15pm On May 22, 2016
Ipob hypocrites that call Buhari Gworo chewing dullardino

But are all emotional because I said the truth

Lolzzz

Patience is a fat barren ugly wife of an ogogoro drinking bastard

CORRECTMAN78:

U've sold ur soul to the devil
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God bless & keep you for GEJ.

When last did you see GEJ with her?
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by zaashe(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

haba!!!! Na so she offend u reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians / Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo At His Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.