Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State (560 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State by reportnaijanews(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2016
Former First lady, Patience Jonathan pictured with some politicians in Rivers state today May 22nd. Another photo after the cut.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/patience-jonathan-pictured-with-some.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State by seunlayi(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2016
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State by chikel2000(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
Lolz d guy above me sha, men I miss mama P, chai! dia is God o
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State by EbukaFran: 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
About your favourite parent?

What do you want God to do?

Don't be surprised you might go before him

seunlayi:
Dear God,
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State by chekasforchekas: 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
you have a bad heart.

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured With Some Politicians In Rivers State by Mynd44: 1:46pm On May 22, 2016

(1)

Nigeria After 1year Of President Buhari. / Are These Possible? / Ben Bruce Is Economical With The Truth--sen Sola Adeyeye