Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. (76996 Views)

US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him / Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. / 20 Myths About Snakes That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by armadeo(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2016
Lalasticlala.

This one n.a. better topic. Snake chop wetin e no fit swallow. With better pics.

Explorers finally decoding the way to FP.

Enoqueen. You pushed me to 2nd page. God dey look you.

7 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Ximonak: 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
Explorers:
7. Another Swallowing a goat.

Where I lived then in Satellite Town Ijegun(undeveloped then), like every time fowls will be missing from various houses. Then one evening around 6pm they caught a python that was swallowing a pregnant goat.
Every parents with kids then always bought dogs for protection and alert grin

Last time I went there the place is now developing

6 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by deewhone(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
Those pythons can be so greedy

6 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by iheanyi4u(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
Lala the password is valid. Do the needful
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
I don't know who is mentioned more on this thread: Lala or snake

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Explorers(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
chikel2000:
Jesus!, crocodile? How possible

It happened bro, search youtube

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
I hate snakes

2 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 22, 2016
boy! this is scary.

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Gosj01(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2016
More like python... thought boa is the only snake that swallowed an animal!
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Explorers(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2016
Gosj01:
More like python... thought boa is the only snake that swallowed an animal!

Boa is learner beside Pythons and Anacondas.

3 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2016
me sef make register
oyah sekem sekem sekem ߘ܊ ✋ߏ> ߑ֊ / / ߑްߑޠ
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Gosj01(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
Explorers:

Boa is learner beside Pythons and Anacondas.

Wow! i just learnt something new. Great work bro.
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by misterawo: 7:09pm On May 23, 2016
lala. . .errm Lalasticlala.

Food don land o
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Dexema(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
no matter how colourful they are snakes are disgusting slithering animals. good job explorers you could add some pictures of snakes swallowing other snakes. I won't mind if you can get the snake duel between Moses and the magicians of Egypt. grin

15 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Nobody: 12:28am On May 24, 2016
SNAKELAND.com=NAIRALAND.COM

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Chijosky(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2016
Python the greedy reptiles
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by aolumaxi(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
lalasticlala... u copy?
access code: snake101
let's go to frontpage
Roger Out! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by peter1994(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2016
The front pageness can only be delayed

3 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Explorers(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2016
aolumaxi:
lalasticlala... u copy?

access code: snake101

let's go to frontpage

Roger Out! cheesy

Lol...
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Explorers(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
Chijosky:
Python the greedy reptiles

Very greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by sekem: 10:38pm On May 24, 2016
okikiosibodu:
me sef make register

oyah sekem sekem sekem
ߘ܊ ✋ߏ>
ߑ֊ / /
ߑްߑޠ

Oga sir, abeg e don do. Why you jus dey call my name like dis na? embarassed embarassed embarassed

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2016
sekem:

Oga sir, abeg e don do. Why you jus dey call my name like dis na? embarassed embarassed embarassed

ℓoℓz. oya no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by refiner(f): 9:35am On May 25, 2016
....shockedshockedshocked...
I've learnt something new today!
snake are very greedy creatures!sad

4 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by SuperSupremo(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2016
I just love snakes

Now I can sleep yakataa!!!!

In Lalasticlala's image thogh

3 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
explorers show us pics of king cobra and black Mamba. I love those snakes mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by 19naia(m): 2:08am On May 26, 2016
What? I was misled by the topic headline. I assumed i would open the thread and see stories of the Nigerian politicians who looted large sums and got caught and required to regurgitate all of it. shocked And there are always other snakes waiting in line to swallow the same loot again. Their entire body is just one long throat designed to do nothing but swallow anthing in reach. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Michellla(f): 12:24am On May 28, 2016
am i the only one that finds this creepy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Ajewealth123(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2016
Explorers:
4. The Python had recently consumed a 76-lb. adult female deer. The reptile was one of the largest ever found in South Florida.
with that their tiny head,how do they manage to swallow things as big as that?
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
Explorers:
2. Python bursts after eating Gator.

Unfortunately for a 13-foot (4-meter) Burmese python in Florida's Everglades National Park, eating the enemy seems to have caused the voracious reptile to bust a gut literally.Wildlife researchers with the South Florida Natural Resources Center found the dead, headless python in October 2005 after it apparently tried to digest a 6-foot-long (2-meter-long) American alligator. The mostly intact dead gator was found sticking out of a hole in the midsection of the python, and wads of gator skin were found in the snake's gastrointestinal tract.
Oju kokoro eez not good

3 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Explorers(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Oju kokoro eez not good

Dont mind them.
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Akwasi(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
This video is not on front page because there is no snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jAFNlimA

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.