Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit (26693 Views)

President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Insecurity: Lagos Places Security Agencies On Red Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kboycrew: 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:
Buhari is a failure. Dullard

Do you think calling the president C-in C a dullard will justify the epic fail of your Hero?
By the time he finishes his tenure, majority of you will bow in shame for you unguided beer palour talks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Okemmuo(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=buharisbae post=45863757]I stay at ago palace I can't believe I'm gonna see my love at last

**crying[/quote

Oh really... undecided
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by LEXYCOM: 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
Traffic maa bad gan tommorrow
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by tola9ja: 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by amaechi1: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
400billionman:
Johnny walker.

A closer look might reveal that ajala has not visited up to 5 states in the south but has toured up to 30 countries under one year of his presidency. That is his extent of disconnect from reality..

The man who only speaks about his country on foreign media.

Mouth action.

Please, watch it before you suffer from heart attack?
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Terror666(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
May him no block my route to work ohh
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by antispexish(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
bout
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..
What about ya favourite immediate family member!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by olatunjithomas(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:
I stay at ago palace I can't believe I'm gonna see my love at last

**crying
nice one, but you're not going to be noticed!
k,I've got a solution to that.
just follow Zacheous step, do what he did,get on one of the trees around.
but I'm scared there are no trees around where he's gonna alight.
yet another solution; just get on one of the NEPA poles around, or better still, power line if there is any within the the vicinity.
join the league of the wise 5 Virgins,not the foolish ones.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kesprime(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2016
I too stay @ ago palace. Ali Dada to be precise. Let's see 2morro dear. 07058446085. Quote author=buharisbae post=45863757]I stay at ago palace I can't believe I'm gonna see my love at last

**crying[/quote]
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kesprime(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2016
I too stay @ ago. Alidada. 07058446085. Let's see 2mao dear.
buharisbae:

**crying
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2016
Traffic go gather body die 2moro oo grin
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 22, 2016
...& Why coming to disturb my neighbourhood of all places?
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Fynestboi: 5:21pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by CJ310(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2016
No offence, no beef with Buhari but he shouldn't come abeg, na traffic he go cause for us
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by samento: 5:26pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
What if your wish is in the reverse, that means you go first. I pray God answer your prayers in the reverse.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by dahmie2013: 5:38pm On May 22, 2016
U ppl shud pls not create traffic o! Abeggi, let him use jet.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by hustla(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2016
He should please pass through that ikorodu, ogijo road and see wonders
The most terrible road in the world, chei
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by dahmie2013: 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
U're an idiot.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kikies(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
Aridsman:
Bubu should meet me at Rollers Ago palace way. I have booked correct nkwobi with fresh palm wine in wait for him.
Mk I jst join una na,my house no far lol
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by ezebunafo(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
what you don't know is that God makes kings and rulers and it's one of his instructions that we should pray for our leaders and also obey them,so u better watchout so that your prayers will not backfire.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kikies(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

**crying
Aridsma .......wey u....buharisbae too dey line. Oya ooo we don dey complete,mk we go wait baba for Rollers. In d min time barman gimme one chilled Trophy.

NB: I know some fifu will b vexing now.......calling us zombie hehehehe.......go and die in d lagoon
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by MKO4ever(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

**crying
kikies:

Aridsma .......wey u....buharisbae too dey line. Oya ooo we don dey complete,mk we go wait baba for Rollers. In d min time barman gimme one chilled Trophy.
NB: I know some fifu will b vexing now.......calling us zombie hehehehe.......go and die in d lagoon
Have you heard that he is no longer coming?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
mpa373:
THE YOUNG MAN IS ASKING GOD FOR WAT HE WANT ///SO MIND UR BUSINESS

God is NOT stewpid! He doesn't answer useless, hate-filled prayers!
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
You have to wait in vain for four years
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
guess your family members are also your favorite personality, isn't it?

I love your reply, very precise and on point.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by 88natzy(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

**crying
Pls, is Ago road to Amuwo / festac completed? Last time I checked work on that road stopped at century market.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by adeusolu: 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

**crying

I just luv some Igbo babes you will always know them when you see them.

I have money to burn on you please pm me.

Tanx
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by adeusolu: 7:24pm On May 22, 2016
kboycrew:

Do you think calling the president C-in C a dullard will justify the epic fail of your Hero?
By the time he finishes his tenure, majority of you will bow in shame for you unguided beer palour talks.

Cameron called him worse. I don't think abusing him has anything to do with GEJ.

Every body abusing him has his own reason for doing so. Just ask they may explain to help you understand.

Cheers
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2016
A
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kikies(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
MKO4ever:

Have you heard that he is no longer coming?
I've heard ooo MKO Are ona kakanfo..........dem say he's suddenly gone deaf.......dat shldnt disturb my bottle of TROPHY with a bowl of "allied forces" shld it?
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by TijaniAbu: 11:56pm On May 22, 2016
samento:
What if your wish is in the reverse, that means you go first. I pray God answer your prayers in the reverse.

So Bubuharam dey fear prayer abi na curse like this? O ma se o
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kan12(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2016
VISA agwula

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.