Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires (30465 Views)

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by buharisbae(f): 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
According to my research the list go as this :

1.Anambra

2.Abuja

3.Lagos

4.Port Harcourt

5.kano

6.Enugu

7.Ibadan

8.Delta

9.Cross river

10.Sokoto

what's ur own opinion?
cc. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Dannidom(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

1.Anambra
2.Abuja
3.Lagos
4.Port Harcourt
5.kano
6.Enugu
7.Ibadan
8.Delta
9.Cross river
10.Sokoto

what's ur own opinion?
cc. lalasticlala
erm erm do you need a well groomed lips like mine to augment that your sexy mouth? Forget bubus haggard dry lips mine is sumptuous

I swear you will like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Dannidom(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

1.Anambra
2.Abuja
3.Lagos
4.Port Harcourt
5.kano
6.Enugu
7.Ibadan
8.Delta
9.Cross river
10.Sokoto

what's ur own opinion?
cc. lalasticlala
as an Anambra babe concerned lol

cute post though
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by crazygod(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
Wow this Op na fine babe o. Choi
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by buharisbae(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
Dannidom:
erm erm do you need a well groomed lips like mine to augment that your sexy mouth? Forget bubus haggard dry lips mine is sumptuous

I swear you will like it

stop derailing this thread mynd44 pls help delete this thanks

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by ShilohEagle(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2016
Ibadan and portharcourt....are they states?

16 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by evy1(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

1.Anambra

2.Abuja

3.Lagos

4.Port Harcourt

5.kano

6.Enugu

7.Ibadan

8.Delta

9.Cross river

10.Sokoto

what's ur own opinion?
cc. lalasticlala
Op a beg name one billionaire for cross river state.

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by EasternActivist: 4:24pm On May 22, 2016
Op, since I've known you, this is your only thread that has attracted my attention... Hope it will remain like that....

Nice thread...
Anambra always representing....

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by gab264(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2016
evy1:
Op a beg name one billionaire for cross river state.
Op is swimming in a confuse state of mind..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by gurujoe(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2016
Abia should be there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by mikolo80: 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

1.Anambra

2.Abuja

3.Lagos

4.Port Harcourt

5.kano

6.Enugu

7.Ibadan

8.Delta

9.Cross river

10.Sokoto

what's ur own opinion?
cc. lalasticlala
apart from dangote and Adenuga. who dem epp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by evy1(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2016
gab264:
Op is swimming in a confuse state of mind..

grin grin cos I wonder how she came up with this list.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by thelastmediator: 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
Can you back this up with facts and figures? Not just the lazy list. Ibadan and portharcourt are not states.

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by robay(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2016
Mike adenuga-chairman globacom
aliko dangote
femi otedola

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Otutu1(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
OP I hope you're not talking about the 10 highest states you've been ....... In.

Please give statistics
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by amAZEing: 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
@Op we need stats to backup your claims. Besides, can you name one Billionaire from Cross River.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by rotile247(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
You can all see the effect of subsidy removal, Op you no read state and capital for school?

Na when Ibadan and Porthacourt become state, abi remind me the names of their governors. undecided cool

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by prelinctus: 6:04pm On May 22, 2016
amAZEing:
@Op we need stats to backup your claims. Besides, can you name one Billionaire from Cross River.
Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by amAZEing: 6:08pm On May 22, 2016
prelinctus:
Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke
OK, nice one.
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:10pm On May 22, 2016
Abia and Ogun should make tje list.

Abia: ugah,otti and orji kalu

Ogun: adenuga, alakija and otedola.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by QuotaSystem: 6:12pm On May 22, 2016
The OP obviously doesn't know what a billionaire means.

There are only 2 kinds of billionaires in Nigeria;

Those on FORBES list (Aliko Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Abdulsamad Rabiu, Alakija) and OTHERS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Alfamann: 6:14pm On May 22, 2016
Port Harcourt?

Herdsmen everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by evy1(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2016
prelinctus:

Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke
grin grin Donald duke KO Imoke ni.I laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by prelinctus: 6:16pm On May 22, 2016
evy1:
grin grin Donald duke KO Imoke ni.I laugh.
Why d'you laugh? You think they aren't rich?
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

1.Anambra

2.Abuja

3.Lagos

4.Port Harcourt

5.kano

6.Enugu

7.Ibadan

8.Delta

9.Cross river

10.Sokoto

what's ur own opinion?
cc. lalasticlala
I like ur thighs.
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by raker300: 6:20pm On May 22, 2016
QuotaSystem:
The OP obviously doesn't know what a billionaire means.

There are only 2 kinds of billionaires in Nigeria;

Those on FORBES list (Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Adbulsamad Rabiu) and OTHERS.
forbes list top 20 richest has more igbos on there than any other tribe. Since you like being childish, let's be childish.

You guys are unbelievable. Awka, anambra has a surge of millionaires resident there just in a matter of 2 years.

Awka, anambra..pic

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by mrvitalis(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2016
The beauty of the Op overshadows the foolishness of this topic kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by raker300: 6:23pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

1.Anambra

2.Abuja

3.Lagos

4.Port Harcourt

5.kano

6.Enugu

7.Ibadan

8.Delta

9.Cross river

10.Sokoto

what's ur own opinion?
cc. lalasticlala
abia state has loads of millionaires there too. Although you weren't specific about the thread. Do you mean millionaires resident in the state or millionaires from the states

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by SweetGuy225: 6:30pm On May 22, 2016
Billionaire in dollars or in naira?

No one state has the most dollar billionaires (Judging from the forbes list).

The state with the most naira billionaires will be between Ogun and Anambra with a slight bias towards Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by evy1(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
prelinctus:

Why d'you laugh? You think they aren't rich?
of cos they are,but you and I know they can't be call billionaires.
Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Mykelpato(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2016
Ogun should be there... Ogun and Anambra has lots of billionaires.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires by Immunity1(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
Where is ogun state in your list buruji kasamu can buy the whole of southeast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That Things Are Getting Tougher In Nigeria / Why Is Dollar Echanging At N510 Under Buhari? - Northern Facebook User / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.