Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Won But Have Not Been Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Won But Have Not Been Paid (669 Views)

If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! / My Pastor ask me to Pay Tithe when I won £289,701 On National Lottery, HELP ME! / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won But Have Not Been Paid by Widall: 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
hello brothers in d house.. what measure can one take to get his winning from a bookie dat has refused to pay? pls help a bro get his money .it is 2 wks I won with 9japredict .I HV not been paid
Re: I Won But Have Not Been Paid by VocalWalls: 4:59pm On May 22, 2016
Widall:
hello brothers in d house.. what measure can one take to
get his winning from a bookie dat has refused to pay?
pls help a bro get his money .it is 2 wks I won with
9japredict .I HV not been paid

Are you sick?
Seun doesn't want anything related to gambling on Nairaland again, and you have the effrontery to open a thread?

angry
Re: I Won But Have Not Been Paid by Adeyeancah(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2016
VocalWalls:

Are you sick?
Seun doesn't want anything related to gambling on Nairaland again, and you have the effrontery to open a thread?

angry
go click on sports forum, he plenty for there,so leave the guy for the admins
Re: I Won But Have Not Been Paid by godoluwa(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
Widall:
hello brothers in d house.. what measure can one take to
get his winning from a bookie dat has refused to pay?
pls help a bro get his money .it is 2 wks I won with
9japredict .I HV not been paid
9japredict is a scam
Re: I Won But Have Not Been Paid by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2016
VocalWalls:

Are you sick?

angry
Ah ah.. What happened to freedom of speech? Some is having a problem, instead of you to give him solution, you are harrassing him. Since when did you became Seun's mouthpiece?.. What will happen to you if you(mind you mind your business) ignore his post?. Did he tell you he didn't see the rules before he created this thread? And will you be the one to be banned (if at all)? Some people sef ehn..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FX Stalls Asaba Shoe Cluster’s Order To Supply 1000 Pairs To British Firm / Alaba Market Boils, Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi / "No-Nonsense" CBN Bars Nine Banks From All Forex Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.