Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,953 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

APC And Their Chibok Scam! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Their Chibok Scam! (497 Views)

Kwankwaso Directs His Followers To Dump APC And Join PDP - Nephew / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Their Chibok Scam! by livingoracle: 5:33pm On May 22, 2016
grin
APC naa...... Professionally and fantastically Lie's

This Type Baba Fela Dey Call Government Magic..

So this girl was part of the Chibok girls kidnapped by the Boko Haram Islamist Terrorists from the Chibok secondary school while preparing for WAEC abi??

Today after all the stories of them being sold into slavery and moved across the boarders,, She's being rescued or otherwise located with her child with one of the terrorist.

The most interesting part is that one Of the Boko Haram Terrorists that got her in captivity and now father's the baby with her was not just given a wholesome special treatment but he's even standing with the president to celebrate her rescue, release abi escape from sambisa forest.

A perfect media distraction for this week,
Well, the supposed terrorist can have a jolly good dinner with He's sai Daura!

I tire oo

Re: APC And Their Chibok Scam! by adenine02: 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
haba bros dos d pple in d picture below look anytin like d one above
Re: APC And Their Chibok Scam! by livingoracle: 8:03am On May 23, 2016
hmmmnn... it's a big scam... it wasnt well packaged n arranged... d mood of this girl (actor) ought to have changed to happy mood when she saw her people all this while yet moody... (drama).. why are girls in this pix u posted wore native in (passport) if truly they were writing WAEC... may be WAEC has started accepting passport photograph of student with gele n ankara ignoring school uniform in Lagos abi.. why her husband, herself n d baby got no injury whatsoever upon all d bombardment everyday as we dey hear am... I can't even see mosquito bite, no pimples, no rashes, yet they look well fed n d girl cannot speak simple English when I watch it on channels...can give u more... u fall my hand big time... wake up bro... CHANGE is a scam

Re: APC And Their Chibok Scam! by livingoracle: 8:24am On May 23, 2016
Why don't you let us know the family she is from and I would like to see her family testify to her being taken away by the boko guys.

If you heard that ur child who has been missing for 2years is now found. Where will you be?

(1) (Reply)

"Ekiti People Will Retailiate If..." - Fayose / Democracy Day: Will This Actually Happen Tomorrow? / MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.