Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members (491 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief / Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Me / Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
Sequel to the preparation for its 49 years celebration of Biafra Republic, (1967 to 2016), on Monday, some members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, were yesterday arrested by the joint Task Force, a combined team of Military Police State Security Services, Civil Defence and vigilante groups.

The man-hunt for MASSOB members in Anambra state led to the arrest of four members and a furniture maker, Eddy Nwaosisi. It was gathered that the JTF stormed the workshop of the furniture maker along the Awka Road, Onitsha, at about 5.00am yesterday in search of the Nnewi South Regional Administrator of MASSOB, Chief Anthony Nwodo who is also a furniture maker there.

The JTF was said to have on arrival ransacked the entire work place and arrested the Owner, Nwosisi, whisked him away as they could not get the MASSOB chieftain and made away with some working tools. However, the lucky Nnewi South Regional Administrator for MASSOB, Mr Nwodo while reacting to his planned arrest said “we are given the JTF 48 hours to release Nwosisi who is not even our member and four others they arrested in various places”.

“They know I work there as a furniture maker and stormed there at odd time to arrest me and because they did not see me they arrested my furniture maker boss who is not our member. They are arresting our members to frustrate our 49th celebration of Biafra existence which comes up on Monday. It is a yearly event and we are not going to disturb anybody, as people would still go on with their lawful businesses. “It is God that made me a freedom fighter and I am not a criminal. Our leader, Chief Ralph Uwazulike is God -sent to liberate Igbo people and we should support him en masse.

The JTF came with four army patrol vehicles and four police patrol vehicles to look for me. Let them invite me I will come, but let Nwosisi be released within 48 hours to avoid incuring our wrath” he warned. He said MASSOB members arrested were Emeka Chukwudi, Okoye, John Okoma, Wilfred Nwachukwu and the Nwosisi who is not their member:

Vanguard.
Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by One1after: 2:58pm On May 30, 2016
Massob and useless ultimatum are like this-

Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 30, 2016
This people and ultimatums are like cone and ice cream.
Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by ORACLE1975(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by eshietIntrepid(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2016
A reasonable person will tell the president that all his ways of handling issues is causing more problems for nigeria.

Buhari policies is giving the ss and se more reason to protest.
You don't like them at the same time u won't let them go, a stage is coming when all the tribes will surmon courage to challenge the authority.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by contactlenz: 3:08pm On May 30, 2016
F
Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2016
KANU vacation is almost a year in kuje with all their useless ultimatums.

Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
A reasonable person will tell the president that all his ways of handling issues is causing more problems for nigeria.

Buhari policies is giving the ss and se more reason to protest.
You don't like them at the same time u won't let them go, a stage is coming when all the tribes will surmon courage to challenge the authority.

What were they looking at when GEJ was the president. They should have left then.

When GEJ called Yorubas bunch of rascals, did we make the country ungovernable for him? Was he sabotaged economically by SW?

GEJ was right and not divisive when he said some people were his pillars and some were rascals, but all hell has been let loose because of 5% and 97% narratives.

They can make GEJ their President where he will reconstitute his Federal Armed Robbers Council or is it Federal Armed Looters Council.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members by Blizzy9ja: 3:13pm On May 30, 2016
So people can't protest peacefully again abi? Okay na

Nigeria don dey warm... Small time everybody go start answer their real papa name.

(1) (Reply)

Creeping Islamisation In Nigeria / Time For Youth To Rethink / Reminder That The Current Amir Of Kano Instigated A Religious Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.