Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother (68652 Views)

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by metronaija: 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
Tinsel actress Joju Muse, fondly called April, took to her Facebook page today to reveal shocking photos of how she was battered by her younger brother, whom she has now cut ties with. So sad! Sharing the horrifying experience, April wrote;

"I regret this day the 22nd of May 2016. I was brutally assaulted by someone I least expect. I cry out against domestic violence,and I will always do. But how does one handle this? When the culprit is my own blood? Today I cut the tie between us,with no regrets!. I ddnt throw the first punch! But u beat me to a pulp. I suffered a seizure nd am to do head nd chest xray all thnks to u. Am not ashamed of this pic,am only ashamed of d monster uv turned out to be. U were brot up in d way of God. In a good home! I wonder how u turned into an end time beast. I forgive u. But u will never be part of me for this. Sme ppl will say it's nt a social media tin. But domestic violence happens in all forms. Say NO to assault on women! Let's join hands to sanitise our homes and environment. Say NO to all forms of domestic violence! Av a Blessed week."

After people began to console her over the sad incident, she added,

"Thanks guys. My EX kid bro was d actor in d whole movie. It can only get better. At the end of the day. All man for himself."

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-tinsel-actress-april-joju-muse.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
Her younger brother beat her? shocked

Maka why na

5 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Michellla(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
she didnt state why he did this,but nothing justifies this animalistic behaviour.

76 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by firstolalekan(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
undecided
you sure say u no tell the guy wetin pass your mouth?

This one be like one dirty slap o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Smellymouth: 6:10pm On May 22, 2016
No lady deserves this no matter what she said or did..

This is sad angry

The dude deserves this :: undecided

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by goldbim(f): 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
Eyah,sorry about this.what about their parents?but this is supposed to be a family issue.bringing it to social media'll only escalate and worsen issues..#ai ta Ara Ile Eni lopo# lipsrsealed.@the end, blood is always thicker..you can't disown him just like that.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by paparazzi1987(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2016
The question we need to ask her/ourselves is what did she do ?

If she beat or abuse OUR Mother (God forbid) >> I go beat her like mad with canes

If She beat my wife >> I go beat her with cane

If She try to Kill/harm any of Our family Member >> I go beat her sotee she go come back to her senses...

But i will never beat her to the extent that she will be bleeding ...I hate seeing Blood.

....Nevertheless, I can never do this to any woman.
#ILoveWOMEN#ILOVEp.u.s.s.y#ILoveboobs

........................MODIFIED........................................................
I did not say i cannot beat anybody, but i will never beat her sootee blood go dey comot.
I believe With cane any form of caution beating is possible. Even churches uses cane to cast out demon from human,
so why cant i cast the demons out of her with cane.
Even our dad and teachers used to cast the demons out of us with cane while we were young, so kini big deal.

I HAVE PHOBIC FOR BLOOD AND HEAVY PUNCH,SO I CAN NEVER BEAT ANY WOMAN LIKE THIS...
#ILOVEthemGirls....#WomanWrapper#ILoveTits

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by icebebe(f): 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
paparazzi1987:

If she beat or abuse OUR Mother (God forbid) >> I go beat her like mad with canes

If She try to Kill/harm any of Our family Member >> I go beat her sotee she go come back to her senses...

But i will never beat her to the extent that she will be bleeding ...I hate seeing Blood.

u can never beat a woman to dis extent u say?but u jus planned beating her like mad till she comes bk to her senses
urs is even deadly

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Akeelahtunez(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
women!! the fear of women is the beginning of safety

April u came out to say what ur bro did to u but never told us what u did to him

he is human and not a god
I beg u ladies to please watch what u say cus most of u just talk anyhow to anyone without 2nd thought. am not supporting what dis guy did but for every action there is a consequencial reaction

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by general111(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
No lady deserves this no matter what she said or did..

This is sad angry

The dude deserves this :: undecided

guy abeg how u manage input this motion pics..

7 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016

Family matters need to remain family matters.

Nigerians have now become very foolish with this social media nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by easynetsms(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
What kind of beating is this one dt blood is even coming out... Some people get mind oo
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Jonapaul(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
Na wa oo.... See as him spoil the fine girl face...
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by 88natzy(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
Brotherly spanking doesnt kill.

Sorry have got no pity to spare. shocked

9 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by nikkypearl(f): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
I pity his future wife angry

11 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by brodalikeme(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
How did this whole social media thing start? Someone is being beaten to pulp, yet bring out his/her phone or camera to take pictures. When something terrible is happening people do the most inhuman things, bring out their cameras and start taking pictures to share.
At this rate, this will soon become the number one cause of preventable death.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by encryptjay(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
This one na battering fa shocked
But this social media stuff is not making people think well.
You chop beating and what's on your mind is how to share it online?
Won't you take care of yourself?
Sense is not easy to come by these days

17 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Pidggin(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
Get him arrested for battery.
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by lonelydora: 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
She don go run her mouth as elder sister concern. Not knowing the guy get animalistic tendencies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by banme1(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
Tell us what u did pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by general111(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
paparazzi1987:

you are a funny dude... grin

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by 1miccza: 8:18pm On May 22, 2016
Please is that her younger brother's name Klitschko or Tyson?? That guy dey do panel beater job??

5 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by slap1(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2016
This is very wrong. What would he do if another person does this to his sister?

2 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by flokii: 8:20pm On May 22, 2016
Too bad

4 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2016
what did u do that made him beat you up? or is he a mad man? after u must have finished running ur mouth or insulting him and he beats u up, u come online to scream domestic violence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2016
From her lamentation about being raised in a Godly home and asking what the guy has turned to, i guess the guy has joined a bad group or has started using drugs. No younger bro in their right senses can do this to their elder sis no matter what she did.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Holyfield1(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2016
"I wonder when you turn into an end time beast" now this part got me cracking. Ladies can be very annoying at times,they nag and nag not minding if their word is actually going down well on you at all. Why wont you be beaten when your mouth no dey gree stay one place

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by ibkgab001: 8:23pm On May 22, 2016
Your own blood
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by passionate88: 8:24pm On May 22, 2016
angry grin angry grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Revolva(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2016
Umm she did not tell us hat she did butt quick to post on social media I beg make she go sidon one place first

9 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Mckandre(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2016
Nawa to this gal o,naso she carry her family wahala dey show for public,this is something that should be resolved domestically rather than to the entire public. If that's how she thinks it will resolve the matter,gud for her but it doesn't always go well at the end.
if na tomorrow I go carry my sis facial soap go baff and she come carry slap tear me for face,then I carry face showna. Howna go take m?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Dorathy Bachor's Bikini Body While On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.