Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother (68654 Views)

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by buksaylor001: 8:26pm On May 22, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
From her lamentation about being raised in a Godly home and asking what the guy has turned to, i guess the guy has joined a bad group or has started using drugs. No younger bro in their right senses can do this to their elder sis no matter what she did.

He's high on ehancement drugs-
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by kaziblake(f): 8:27pm On May 22, 2016
Even my own younger brother is already warning me threatening to beat me up.
Only God can save us from brothers of nowadays
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by buksaylor001: 8:27pm On May 22, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
From her lamentation about being raised in a Godly home and asking what the guy has turned to, i guess the guy has joined a bad group or has started using drugs. No younger bro in their right senses can do this to their elder sis no matter what she did.

The guy is high on Tramadol or actified-
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by sassiemyk: 8:27pm On May 22, 2016
it is very obvious they lack total home training. there is absolutely no home training in their house. I mean children brought up in the way of the lord knws how to respect their elders especially bloodline.

4 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Elnino4ladies: 8:28pm On May 22, 2016
Lol serve her right

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by banme1(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2016
Pidggin:
Get him arrested for battery.
pay some strong lads to handle him. Why u modify ur post.
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by shizzy7(f): 8:29pm On May 22, 2016
Some boys like taking advantage of the fact that they are stronger than girls.

One of my cousins was a bully, he used me to practice fighting moves from the action movies he watched all I could do was scream because he was damn stronger, his mum was my almighty saviour.....

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by ayofag(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2016
EX kid bro? sounds questionable!!!
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Elnino4ladies: 8:29pm On May 22, 2016
kaziblake:
lol..

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by buksaylor001: 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
kaziblake:

Report to your parents and treathen to make an entry to the police,because he will surely do except he is just playing-
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by PunterTim(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
No lady deserves this no matter what she said or did..

This is sad angry

The dude deserves this :: undecided

Phuck ya

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Achorise: 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
For you to have brought this on social Media, i can imagine the knd of girl you are @ home..family ties are never broken

3 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
The part of the story that cracked me up was when she called him an endtime beast...

Does it remind you of anything...nairaland i guess..and then ex kid brother....lol

2 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
Which one is ex kid brother?

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by banmee(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2016
icebebe:
u can never beat a woman to dis extent u say?but u jus planned beating her like mad till she comes bk to her senses
urs is even deadly

Violence is mostly a sign of poor problem solving skills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 22, 2016
kaziblake:
were u a poosie or always c0ck blocking?

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2016
What did you do to get such a beating
Don't just start stating domestic violence even when you are at fault undecided.
If you did smth wrong to warrant such beating , then I don't think you deserve any pity angry .
If someone does something that needs some spanning , then let the person be spanked .
Gi ga ebu uzo cho , Gi ga ebu uzo be ... Ufodu Umunwanyi seff undecided

Stop covering every silly thing up with Domestic violence for Christ sake ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by joseph1832(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2016
Em pardon me miss April, but what happened? Funny how you omitted what you did or didn't do, that warrant your own brother to beat tha sh1t outta you?

3 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by kazyhm(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

let me tell you, sometimes, it is very crazy to be a younger brother to a foolish elder sister
not supporting him though but won't judge a one sided story

3 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Panelbeater(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
1miccza:
Please is that her younger brother's name Klitschko or Tyson?? That guy dey do panel beater job??
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by kaziblake(f): 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
lrguru:
were u a poosie or always cock blocking?
I only corrected hin o
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 22, 2016
metronaija:
Tinsel actress Joju Muse, fondly called April, took to her Facebook page today to reveal shocking photos of how she was battered by her younger brother, whom she has now cut ties with. So sad! Sharing the horrifying experience, April wrote;

"I regret this day the 22nd of May 2016. I was brutally assaulted by someone I least expect. I cry out against domestic violence,and I will always do. But how does one handle this? When the culprit is my own blood? Today I cut the tie between us,with no regrets!. I ddnt throw the first punch! But u beat me to a pulp. I suffered a seizure nd am to do head nd chest xray all thnks to u. Am not ashamed of this pic,am only ashamed of d monster uv turned out to be. U were brot up in d way of God. In a good home! I wonder how u turned into an end time beast. I forgive u. But u will never be part of me for this. Sme ppl will say it's nt a social media tin. But domestic violence happens in all forms. Say NO to assault on women! Let's join hands to sanitise our homes and environment. Say NO to all forms of domestic violence! Av a Blessed week."

After people began to console her over the sad incident, she added,

"Thanks guys. My EX kid bro was d actor in d whole movie. It can only get better. At the end of the day. All man for himself."

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-tinsel-actress-april-joju-muse.html
Attention seeker!

3 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by willibounce1(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2016
Tell us what you did to your brother.

2 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2016
Cutting family ties is too extreme. Family or Police go enter this kind matter oundecided. It is my responsibility to get him straightened and that I shall do with the toughest love I have got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Lukandah00001(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2016
Elder sisters can be very madt. I once made mine loose consciousness. She forgot she was a lady pushed me and remove both my toe nails. But the experience tot me never to touch a lady again the muscle they have is in their mouth nothing more. Pele. You shouldn't have brought this issue to the social media at all. That my sister is my best living being right now.
Safe.

3 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
kaziblake:
I only corrected hin o
how did u correct him? please explain
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by yinkeys(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
Another Chris Brown

1 Like

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by sunday2012(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
Sorry. You don't allow such to happen to you again always run for your dear life
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by olumalcolm(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
U dint tell us d full story,u jst told us dat he beat u up. Did he jst enta d house and started beating u?
Did he jst look @ u in d living and felt lik u nid a reformation?
Tell us wat u did cos ur family mata is nw a mata for public discuss. Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by CLIQBOY(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2016
general111:
guy abeg how u manage input this motion pics..
Forum html BBcode
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by kaziblake(f): 8:41pm On May 22, 2016
lrguru:
how did u correct him? please explain
slap cheesy
Re: 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother by Seunboss(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2016
Females always annoy me. U just come out screaming domestic violence. Did u notice she started the story from the middle? Very one sides story. Nonsense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Dorathy Bachor's Bikini Body While On Vacation (Photos) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.