Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries (8502 Views)

Lawmakers Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances In Abuja (photos) / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by ceometromedia: 6:11pm On May 22, 2016
Bauchi State Civil Servant have taken to the streets to protest over the non-payment of their salaries and pensions. They started the protest from Games Village and moved to the government house, where they destroyed the banners of Gov. Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar, that were located outside. More photos after the cut...
According to reports, the civil serbants are protesting due to time spent by the goverment in conducting verification exercises to fish out Ghost workers. The Government embarked on the verification exercise of its workers four months ago, and since then some salaries have been pending.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-civil-servants-protest-over-non.html

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by ceometromedia: 6:13pm On May 22, 2016

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by lifezone247(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2016
Reminds me of the day that professor was announcing the bauchi vote results 931, 598. sai changi

17 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by lecturerdabo(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2016
Ah, aaah!

They are not demostrating in support of #145 per litre again?

Nigerians and madness know no limit!!

9 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by ckmayoca: 6:26pm On May 22, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Ah, aaah!

Aboki na aboki.

They were able to be manipulated out of that by making it a pdp thing for them.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by ckmayoca: 6:26pm On May 22, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Ah, aaah!

Ab.oki na ab.oki.

They were able to be manipulated out of that by making it a pdp thing for them.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by phemmylink(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
Make the gov pay em jare

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Hawlahscho(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
[size=25pt]Wait,
is this country truly broke or something?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by wayodude(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
That's right by the gate of their government house (building with the green and white fence and triangular gate roof)! I remember that town quite well.
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Integrityfarms(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
I no wan just say wetin dey my mind Shaa!
Na PDP and GEJ cause all these
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by nikkypearl(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
All will be well..I m hopeful angry
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by pendusky(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
grin

So when they were protesting in support of PMB fuel subsidy removal last week, they were doing it with empty stomach? grin cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by AceRoyal: 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
tongue
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by jaylicioussss(f): 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
When Ambode pays salary on the 20th

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Icecomrade: 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
Lolz

Una newer collect salary, government dey increase fuel Una dey protest against people wey say e go bring more suffering.

Hungry never start to dey catch una.

dead brains

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2016
Shebi na these bauchi people gather themselves stone GEJ, na them use their hand vote for change. Ngwanu, let the change go round

10 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2016
If APC nor even pay me salary for 10 months.....i will stil nt vote for PDP
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by inme: 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 22, 2016
jaylicioussss:
When Ambode pays salary on the 20th
You try, clap for urself. As you wan use Lagos weigh Bauchi. If to say you talk Osun, I for just negodu, knowing say na simple equation
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by tola9ja: 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
God bless the protesters
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by jaylicioussss(f): 9:09pm On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You try, clap for urself. As you wan use Lagos weigh Bauchi.
I ain't weighing anything. Just informing.
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by wayne4loan: 9:09pm On May 22, 2016
$
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
timokoko:

Busy body, who con ask you whether you be wailer or zombie? It doesn't really matter on this thread, keep ur vote for the next 3yrs, that's when it would count.

9 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 22, 2016
Hawlahscho:
[size=25pt]Wait,
is this country truly broke or something?[/size]
Bros it depends on what channel you receive ur news. If na NTA, then we're not broke but on the path to economic greatness

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nusaf: 9:12pm On May 22, 2016
lifezone247:
Reminds me of the day that professor was announcing the bauchi vote results 931, 598. sai changi
At least there is a reason for the delayed salaries, but why has Bayelsa, which enjoys 13% derivation, not been able to pay for the past 5 mnths? Is that one APC also?

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by GWMI(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
This what we call, suffering smiling and happy what a nation Nigeria is.Thanks.
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2016
jaylicioussss:
I ain't weighing anything. Just informing.
As you don get alert for this month....... show some love to a brother

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nusaf: 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Shebi na these bauchi people gather themselves stone GEJ, na them use their hand vote for change. Ngwanu, let the change go round
Why not explain Bayelsa case, the home state of GEJ.
Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 22, 2016
The Federal government is making a great mistake by fuelling the division in NLC. Very soon, there will be massive uncoordinated protests all over the country(including APC states) as Nigerians are really suffering. Then there will be no NLC to negotiate with.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by banme1(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2016
timokoko:
normal mouth action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Civil Servants Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries by Ajascolove(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
Four months and they are protesting. Ekiti state owes five months, Ondo state is owing civil servants five months and their casual staff eleven months.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Abiara: 'Pay Workers N30,000 Minimum Wage Now' / Dickson Says November Election Is About Ijaw Nation / Pictures Of The Ebonyi State International Airport Constructed By David Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.