Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja (27002 Views)

South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by chi4ik4(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2016
Beeman1:
Thunder fire PDP and their supporters.

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

* to all dem wailers/ipods,I am fvcking back*
Earthquake destroy you and APC.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by sheftyxz(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2016
Is that Ekweremadu or Don jazzy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by PenSniper: 2:40am On May 23, 2016
Ike - the second fiddle surrogate expert.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by Odogwuskido(m): 3:21am On May 23, 2016
cool
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Ok... No come back here to tell us how dem f**k u from back cool
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by 41lady(m): 3:29am On May 23, 2016
Beeman1:

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Welcome back Asshole
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by ceeethru(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2016
petrov10:
zombie cry me a rriver
The zombie can't even cry well how much more river.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by ceeethru(m): 5:50am On May 23, 2016
Beeman1:

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

You when thunder done finished your life since last year still dey talk. zombie
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by Bishop86(m): 6:14am On May 23, 2016
Is alrite o! embarassedIs alrite o!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by kelly72: 6:34am On May 23, 2016
manfred10:

PDP is made up of very unserious people, this was how they used this their scattered and disorganized party to divide and scatter Nigeria. I suggest PDP be deregistered and all it's members banned from participating in politics in this country

Ol boy, thats too hard oo. u want a one party State?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by Alvyn69(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2016
This is how pdp feels at the moment

Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by Nobody: 7:33am On May 23, 2016
What nigerian politics is made of 2day is greed nt minding wat d masses wil face.
Nairadays:
So this is what is remaining of a party that started from G34, hmmmm.

From great leaders like Solomon Lar(RIP), Ekwueme and Obasanjo to the current paraders of wike, fayose and modu sheriff.

Indeed there was once a party.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by push23: 7:36am On May 23, 2016
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by rayomata(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2016
manfred10:

PDP is made up of very unserious people, this was how they used this their scattered and disorganized party to divide and scatter Nigeria. I suggest PDP be deregistered and all it's members banned from participating in politics in this country
Are you sserious?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja by judondasylva(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2016
ik is very huge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion / Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.