Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times (32158 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by engrchykae(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

If you like you can even carry nuclear warhead together, let the image of the 3million that were sacrificed to Amadioha the last time always caution from the self destruct button you are pressing.

No land and living things on it survive war twice. You have had one, do not activate the 2nd.
will u shut up,imagine a coward like you threatening war,anyway awolowo threatened 3 days and we all know how 3 days became 3 years.
This time are u going to call negotiate China to come fight for you?
U talk about 3 million biafrans but dont ur fg cant account for the fallen fg troops till today.
Abagana,ohuba,oguta,otuocha,izuakoli,onitsha(murtala's first attempt)
biafrans are great people reason why their dead were accounted for while ur zoogerian army were mere tools in the hands of the heirs of othman dan fodio and their leaders refused to disclose the number of their fallen comrades.southwest and middlebelt were used by the fulanis to rob the very nigeria they were pretending to protect her sovereignty.
Immediately after the war,they shared the loot of war(oil blocs)and took more than 80% as the chief robbers while giving less than 10% to the southwest for helping in the robbery and ty danjuma was paid for the role of the middlebelt while nigerdeltans who own the resources were given amnesty.what a funny place Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by midolian(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

puting of primate/monkey pics is only for keneking stop copycarting, be original
Really? How much do you know about this? I have always bn myself and so has keneking. There is no sense being fake on a faceless forum.

You can go through this threads to see I have always loved using them. (Check the dates)

https://www.nairaland.com/2542829/petrol-subsidy-drops-n1bn-now#37195566

https://www.nairaland.com/2154021/asari-dokubo-pilgrimage-saudi-arabia#30847105

If you ve got the time, go through my old posts and u ll see many more. Bye
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by lexyclasy: 10:09am On May 23, 2016
AustineE1:
This looks like an article from the office of Mr lai Mohammed.
Because the past administration arrested okah its now become corrupt government ...okah and this likes will rot in jail for the innocent souls they kill

1 Like

Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by papparatzzi2013: 11:04am On May 23, 2016
engrchykae:
will u shut up,imagine a coward like you threatening war,anyway awolowo threatened 3 days and we all know how 3 days became 3 years.
This time are u going to call negotiate China to come fight for you?
U talk about 3 million biafrans but dont ur fg cant account for the fallen fg troops till today.
Abagana,ohuba,oguta,otuocha,izuakoli,onitsha(murtala's first attempt)
biafrans are great people reason why their dead were accounted for while ur zoogerian army were mere tools in the hands of the heirs of othman dan fodio and their leaders refused to disclose the number of their fallen comrades.southwest and middlebelt were used by the fulanis to rob the very nigeria they were pretending to protect her sovereignty.
Immediately after the war,they shared the loot of war(oil blocs)and took more than 80% as the chief robbers while giving less than 10% to the southwest for helping in the robbery and ty danjuma was paid for the role of the middlebelt while nigerdeltans who own the resources were given amnesty.what a funny place Nigeria is

The booty of war, both properties and human, have always be shared from the days of King David. It ain't no big deal. It only adds veracity to our claim of biafrau.dsters being war booties and 5th class citizens of t federation.

If you can lose 3million within 3years, increase your projected loss of lives in this modern day when laser guided, high precision and stealth weapons are now available.

As usual, you will be whining about how the host of angels assisted Nigeria and no one came to your rescue. Who cares?

For now, you have been defeated before an you will be re-conquered again, if need be.

This time around, there will be no mercy of £20 again. Ask th Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by engrchykae(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

The booty of war, both properties and human, have always be shared from the days of King David. It ain't no big deal. It only adds veracity to our claim of biafrau.dsters being war booties and 5th class citizens of t federation.

If you can lose 3million within 3years, increase your projected loss of lives in this modern day when laser guided, high precision and stealth weapons are now available.

As usual, you will be whining about how the host of angels assisted Nigeria and no one came to your rescue. Who cares?

For now, you have been defeated before an you will be re-conquered again, if need be.

This time around, there will be mercy of £20 again. Ask th Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka.
still playing the ostrich on ur forever lost brothers of the third marine commando that were cleared with ogbunigwe using pincer formation by major kalu and col nwajei.
Ur brothers make up more than 90% of that division who foolishly believed that charms are invincible before the glorious sun of the east.
The conquered people of this contraption are not igbos,u were used and dumped,a slave feeling like an oppressor.
Look at ur currency,ur sage is the one in our 100 naira note while zik is in 500 naira note.
Ur sage that said that he is irrevocably on the side of nigeria took ratak and wasn't given a state burial while ikemba was given a state burial.
U court the north but the north court igbos and u dont think.
Pmb courted us twice and we rejected him twice before hungry guys like u pounced on him at the slightest offer of a mere commissioner,
pmb treads carefully with you guys because he never forgot obj's game with yar adua.
U are the conquered people of nigeria as hausa took kwara and we shall soon complete the stealth take over of lagos and her sister ogun state in the future.
At least the people you claim to be 5th class citizens have both economic and political presence in ur illusive lagos while you can never try such in my land of the rising sun.
An advice for you:ur survival as a people will be only when igbos leave Nigeria so that u can make policies that can help ur people from the obsessive competitive spirit of the igbo but illusion and lust of fooling urself with igbos as suffering people wont allow you to save urself.
Hausas and igbos can cope while are the weakest and hey its survival of the fittest.thats why Hitler have to let Jews leave Germany so that Germans can assert themselves.
I know u wont understand.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by papparatzzi2013: 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
engrchykae:
still playing the ostrich on ur forever lost brothers of the third marine commando that were cleared with ogbunigwe using pincer formation by major kalu and col nwajei.
Ur brothers make up more than 90% of that division who foolishly believed that charms are invincible before the glorious sun of the east.
The conquered people of this contraption are not igbos,u were used and dumped,a slave feeling like an oppressor.
Look at ur currency,ur sage is the one in our 100 naira note while zik is in 500 naira note.
Ur sage that said that he is irrevocably on the side of nigeria took ratak and wasn't given a state burial while ikemba was given a state burial.
U court the north but the north court igbos and u dont think.
Pmb courted us twice and we rejected him twice before hungry guys like u pounced on him at the slightest offer of a mere commissioner,
pmb treads carefully with you guys because he never forgot obj's game with yar adua.
U are the conquered people of nigeria as hausa took kwara and we shall soon complete the stealth take over of lagos and her sister ogun state in the future.
At least the people you claim to be 5th class citizens have both economic and political presence in ur illusive lagos while you can never try such in my land of the rising sun.
An advice for you:ur survival as a people will be only when igbos leave Nigeria so that u can make policies that can help ur people from the obsessive competitive spirit of the igbo but illusion and lust of fooling urself with igbos as suffering people wont allow you to save urself.
Hausas and igbos can cope while are the weakest and hey its survival of the fittest.thats why Hitler have to let Jews leave Germany so that Germans can assert themselves.
I know u wont understand.

This conquered war booty us still talking.

Toddler ask your elders, Awo was given 30days state burial. Awo got on the naira note before your shameless deflecting traitor.

Is it not a shame that your greatest leader, Zik, deflected to Nigeria after 3million of you have been suyanised to Amadioha.

It is even a greater shame and disgrace to the sissy and coward ojukwu to have been buried with national flag. Do you know the meaning of that? Nigeria simply told him, even in the world beyond, he must keep flying Nigeria's flag. The gullible 3million he led to the Golgotha simply died for NOTHING.

Start talking of Ilorin, the day you are able to summon enough courage to rename Oyigbo back to Obigbo, the day you are able to reclaim your fathers' hijacked properties and the day you are able to rename back all streets that were renamed by minorities.

Before you are able to achieve that, mechuonu gi on Ilorin.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by engrchykae(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

This conquered war booty us still talking.

Toddler ask your elders, Awo was given 30days state burial. Awo got on the naira note before your shameless deflecting traitor.

Is it not a shame that your greatest leader, Zik, deflected to Nigeria after 3million of you have been suyanised to Amadioha.

It is even a greater shame and disgrace to the sissy and coward ojukwu to have been buried with national flag. Do you know the meaning of that? Nigeria simply told him, even in the world beyond, he must keep flying Nigeria's flag. The gullible 3million he led to the Golgotha simply died for NOTHING.

Start talking of Ilorin, the day you are able to summon enough courage to rename Oyigbo back to Obigbo, the day you are able to reclaim your fathers' hijacked properties and the day you are able to rename back all streets that were renamed by minorities.

Before you are able to achieve that, mechuonu gi on Ilorin.
the ilorin part touched some nerves.well it doesn't refute the fact that my brothers in lagos state are occupying seats in the state house of representatives.
Imagine people u hate to hear about being part of the decision makers of ur region.
Stop fooling urself,the north prefer us to you.
Pmb knew about the emergence of saraki/ekweremadu senate leadership because he never trusted the drug baron,ur jagaban was used if not why did pmb summon apc senators to the international conference center and at the same time gave the clerk of the national assembly the order to commence proceedings and when ur used jagaban complained pmb asserted that he is ready to work with anybody.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by Aura2(f): 4:20pm On May 23, 2016
MEND also said the Niger Delta region shall not be part of a secessionist Biafran State

The landowners have spoken, Igbos should face east!! Nnamdi Kanu should face his Abia state!!
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by Aura2(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
NDA is IPOB and IPOB is NDA.

Why are they clamouring for release of the Bleaching Lunatic aka "Our Dilector ".

We cannot be fooled. SE is using NDA to destabilise Nigeria.

The bigger question is; why will Niger deltas allow easterners to pollute and destabilize their region? Civilian JTF said no to Boko haram.
Niger deltans must stand up to this guys in arms, they are the biggest losers in this mayhem
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by Aura2(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
NDA is IPOB and IPOB is NDA.

Why are they clamouring for release of the Bleaching Lunatic aka "Our Dilector ".

We cannot be fooled. SE is using NDA to destabilise Nigeria.

The bigger question is; why will Niger deltas allow easterners to pollute and destabilize their region? Civilian JTF said no to Boko haram.
Niger deltans must stand up to this guys in arms, they are the biggest losers in this mayhem.
The result of a referendum will shock Kanu in the SS.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by papparatzzi2013: 5:14pm On May 23, 2016
engrchykae:
the ilorin part touched some nerves.well it doesn't refute the fact that my brothers in lagos state are occupying seats in the state house of representatives.
Imagine people u hate to hear about being part of the decision makers of ur region.
Stop fooling urself,the north prefer us to you.
Pmb knew about the emergence of saraki/ekweremadu senate leadership because he never trusted the drug baron,ur jagaban was used if not why did pmb summon apc senators to the international conference center and at the same time gave the clerk of the national assembly the order to commence proceedings and when ur used jagaban complained pmb asserted that he is ready to work with anybody.

That one na stale news.

The first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man, the same Fulani that you detest. Try harder.

Igbos have been relegated to where they belong in the Nigerian politics -- dustbin. They are learners with capital L hanging on their neck.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by GodpunishBuhari: 5:30pm On May 23, 2016
midolian:
Really? How much do you know about this? I have always bn myself and so has keneking. There is no sense being fake on a faceless forum.

You can go through this threads to see I have always loved using them. (Check the dates)

https://www.nairaland.com/2542829/petrol-subsidy-drops-n1bn-now#37195566

https://www.nairaland.com/2154021/asari-dokubo-pilgrimage-saudi-arabia#30847105

If you ve got the time, go through my old posts and u ll see many more. Bye

I said wat am sure of... av known ya moniker 4 long u make comments wtawt those primates but maybe u have added it sometimes which av not seen but ya post wtawt primate pic and ones wt primate pics is like 80 : 20 in percentage....
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by engrchykae(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

That one na stale news.

The first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man, the same Fulani that you detest. Try harder.

Igbos have been relegated to where they belong in the Nigerian politics -- dustbin. They are learners with capital L hanging on their neck.
I must let you know that the political structure of Nigeria as designed by the colonial thieves made the northerners the husband while the southeast,southwest and southsouth are the three wives courting the attention of the husband.
Pdp 2019 zoned the president and the vice president to the north and southeast respectively.
So we are being played by the north one at a time.2019 is our turn to be used.
Anyway its ok with people suffering from slaveritis mentalitis.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by midolian(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

I said wat am sure of... av known ya moniker 4 long u make comments wtawt those primates but maybe u have added it sometimes which av not seen but ya post wtawt primate pic and ones wt primate pics is like 80 : 20 in percentage....
fine, but it was rude of you to say I was being fake.. You sounded as if you were pained about something. Till now, I use them once in a while..u won't see me use it all of the time.. And I use dem cos I luv them ..not for anything..buh cos they make me laugh.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by papparatzzi2013: 6:41pm On May 23, 2016
engrchykae:
I must let you know that the political structure of Nigeria as designed by the colonial thieves made the northerners the husband while the southeast,southwest and southsouth are the three wives courting the attention of the husband.
Pdp 2019 zoned the president and the vice president to the north and southeast respectively.
So we are being played by the north one at a time.2019 is our turn to be used.
Anyway its ok with people suffering from slaveritis mentalitis.

You have always been played. You were played when Balewa was the husband and Zik was the wife and when Shagari was the husband and Ekwueme was the wife. The scores here 0-2.

They were played when MKO was the husband and Kingibe was the wife, when OBJ was the husband and Atiku was the wife twice. If we decide to be the wife once so be it. The scores is 2-1 in our favour.

Yar was the husband and Jonah was the wife. Jonah became husband and Sambo was the wife. The scores here is 1-1.

Once is still better than your twice.

You have always been the sell out from 1960.

Mind you North also has 3 zones -- NW NE and NC, and they are even more diversified in ethnicities than South. As you are referring to SS or SE or SW, always make that delineation in reference to the North too.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by mindtricks: 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
bennymark:
Who you wan deceive? Please go and update your brain.

When dem give una d biafra for una dream, na where ND go dey? Map of GREAT NIGERIA?

Liberate your mind buddy.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by engrchykae(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

You have always been played. You were played when Balewa was the husband and Zik was the wife and when Shagari was the husband and Ekwueme was the wife. The scores here 0-2.

They were played when MKO was the husband and Kingibe was the wife, when OBJ was the husband and Atiku was the wife twice. If we decide to be the wife once so be it. The scores is 2-1 in our favour.

Yar was the husband and Jonah was the wife. Jonah became husband and Sambo was the wife. The scores here is 1-1.

Once is still better than your twice.

You have always been the sell out from 1960.

Mind you North also has 3 zones -- NW NE and NC, and they are even more diversified in ethnicities than South. As you are referring to SS or SE or SW, always make that delineation in reference to the North too.
self deception is allowed.which mko are you counting among the rulers of Nigeria?did he lead from prison?or ur obj that is a yoruba in body and northerner in spirit?
Apart from his private library,what again did he do for you.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by bennymark(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2016
Does Niger Delta fall on the Nigerian side of the map or the biafran part? 'so-called'

mindtricks:

Liberate your mind buddy. IPOB is mostly Igbos. NDA is from Niger Delta. You need not be confused.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by mindtricks: 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
bennymark:
Does Niger Delta fall on the Nigerian side of the map or the biafran part? 'so-called'

Don't ask what you should know. Ask Google.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by bennymark(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
Learn not to argue like a blind bat. Life is a learning process.

Over sabi

mindtricks:

Don't ask what you should know. Ask Google.
Re: MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times by mindtricks: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
bennymark:
Learn not to argue like a blind bat. Life is a learning process.

Over sabi

My bad. Sorry about that. Little I know, answer to that question is kind of controversial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat. / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.