Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... (1432 Views)

Try This If You Know You Are Smart / When Ur Interviewer Tries To Play Smart Then U Show Him Your The Boss (photo) / If You Think You Are Smart, Then Attempt This Question. (2) (3) (4)

You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Tundeiab(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
Let's see the sharp brains in nairaland.

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by dannybomb(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2016
space booked
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Chemdozzy: 8:36pm On May 22, 2016
-60's the answer
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by dat9jaguy(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2016
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 22, 2016

Op... As I don get dey answer wetin you go give me....

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by wildchild1: 9:05pm On May 22, 2016

Someone should Call Lalasticlala that food is ready grin
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by eph12(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2016

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Tundeiab(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

My sister your answer no correct o. Check am again... Lol
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 6:36am On May 23, 2016
Tundeiab:

How my answer no go correct

Oya wetin be dey correct answer...

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 6:40am On May 23, 2016
Tundeiab:

Ahhhha .... I don see am.. No mind me na rush rush cos am... I think say na + sign dey for der.....

Correction

50-30+80=100

....*Bros thank you

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Tundeiab(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ahhhha .... I don see am.. No mind me na rush rush cos am... I think say na + sign dey for der.....

Correction

50-30+80=100

....*Bros thank you

Hmmm!
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 7:59am On May 23, 2016
Tundeiab:

Hmmm!

Wetin be dey answer

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Tundeiab(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin be dey answer
Hurraaaaaay! You got it....
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 10:01am On May 23, 2016
Tundeiab:

Hurraaaaaay! You got it....

Thanchu.....gringrin

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 11:17am On May 23, 2016
The answer is 100

This should be my reward... grin grin grin

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You're such a clown... grin grin grin
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by okikiosibodu(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Correction

50-30+80=100

....*Bros thank you

I quite disagree. Bodmas thngs...addition before subtraction. I vote for "-60" for my ans

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2016
OGS1:

You're such a clown... grin grin grin

Na mistake I been do for dey first one.... But I don give dey Op d correct answer....

*my blood dey hot anytime I see maths questiongringrin

*Op I still dey wait for my reward oooogrin

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by yunglivochi(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
grin 100 is d answer
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
okikiosibodu:

I quiye disagree. Bodmas thngs...addition before subtraction. I vote for "-60" for my ans

But wait we go use bodmas for dis one.... Chai if na so I don fail am.... I no dey like to fail maths. Just imagine dis simple question no be say dey question na even CALCULUS or Statistics.... cry cry

*Thanchu for your correction...

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by okikiosibodu(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

But wait we go use bodmas for dis one.... Chai if na so I don fail am.... I no dey like to fail maths. Just imagine dis simple question no be say dey question na even CALCULUS or Statistics.... cry cry

*Thanchu for your correction...

me sef first think sey 160 be the correct answer, until someone pointed my attention to the signs. this is the second time I am falling victim to mathematical signs. person go dey rush to supply correct answer first, con assume say all the signs na addition. those mathematicians wey dey set qstns sef, wicked wella
*speaking in Jennifa's voice* yu her well-kum
Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 23, 2016
okikiosibodu:

me sef first think sey 160 be the correct answer, until someone pointed my attention to the signs. this is the second time I am falling victim to mathematical signs. person go dey rush to supply correct answer first, con assume say all the signs na addition. those mathematicians wey dey set qstns sef, wicked wella
*speaking in Jennifa's voice* yu her well-kum

Asin dey tin tire me ooo....gringrin

Re: You Think You Are Smart? Then Get In Here... by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2016
100. How in God's name is this difficult?

16 Things You Can Relate To If You Ever Attended FUTA / Funny Or Not? / Lazy Nigerian Youths