Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo (863 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by Oyiboman69: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Days after the shootings in Orlando, USA that left about 49 persons dead, controversial ex-governor’s daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, has said Islam is a terrorist religion.

She also went ahead, encouraging Muslims to burn their holy Quran. Check out what exactly she said in a series of tweets below:
I don't respect anyone! Only God. Fall comes before Pride. Never respect people. Respect yourself and God.
ISLAM IS A SICKENING RELIGION. U PRAY 5 TIMES DAILY YET U CAN PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO A TERRORIST GROUP, KILL 50 and injure 53. Burn your KORAN

Recall that the ex-governor’s daughter recently alleged that top actor, Jide Kosoko, killed his three wives for rituals. She later came out to say that one of Prince Jide Kosoko and late Henrietta Kosoko’s children threatened her after her tweet calling for the investigation of Jide over his wife’s death .
Kemi Olunloyo has once dragged

https://www.naij.com/860178-islam-terrorist-religion-former-governors-daughter.html?source=index_main
Pastor Adeboye, calling him a murderer murderer , Bishop Oyedepo, B Ojukwu, Olamide and many other celebs.
Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by madridguy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by Iamvictor(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbam
Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by Biodun37: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
this woman madness is gradually coming out.
Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by youngaz(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mr Woman,Islam didn't and wil neva teach anybody 2 kill.....u just talk coz u see some mentally deranged pple claiming dey are muslims nd doin all sort of evils.....now tell me wat if dey said dey are christians wat will u do?? U will go nd burn ur bible nd convert 2 Islam or wat??....terrorism has no place in Islam,God didn't tell us to fight 4 im he is capable of fighting 4 Himself....no mata wat diz pple are nt muslims,i ave many proofs 2 bak mahself up just dat i dnt ave tym 2 type
Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by Annunaki(m): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2016
youngaz:
Mr Woman,Islam didn't and wil neva teach anybody 2 kill.....u just talk coz u see some mentally deranged pple claiming dey are muslims nd doin all sort of evils.....now tell me wat if dey said dey are christians wat will u do?? U will go nd burn ur bible nd convert 2 Islam or wat??....terrorism has no place in Islam,God didn't tell us to fight 4 im he is capable of fighting 4 Himself....no mata wat diz pple are nt muslims,i ave many proofs 2 bak mahself up just dat i dnt ave tym 2 type

Stop talking rubbish, even mohammed confirmed he was a terrorist or do you know islam better than it's inventor?

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by youngaz(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Annunaki:

Stop talking rubbish, even mohammed confirmed he was a terrorist or do you know islam better than it's inventor?

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
u no wat??....typing my proofs will take a long tym wat i seriously wish 4 now is dat me and u shuld meet face 2 face and i will tell u into-to......d real meaning,teachings and d practice of Islam.......and am sure by d tym i finish u will tell me "owk am sorry i give up".....nd who tell u Muhammad (S.A.W) invented islam?? Oh owk twas Jesus dat invented christianity abi....
Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by Annunaki(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
youngaz:
u no wat??....typing my proofs will take a long tym wat i seriously wish 4 now is dat me and u shuld meet face 2 face and i will tell u into-to......d real meaning,teachings and d practice of Islam.......and am sure by d tym i finish u will tell me "owk am sorry i give up".....nd who tell u Muhammad (S.A.W) invented islam?? Oh owk twas Jesus dat invented christianity abi....

I don't need to hear any stories from you, I am quite familiar with all the usual lies muslim come up with to cover up for the atrocities committed by their 'prophet' and islam.

Quoran 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by Blackfire(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Annunaki:

I don't need to hear any stories from you, I am quite familiar with all the usual lies muslim come up with to cover up for the atrocities committed by their 'prophet' and islam.

Quoran 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

@youngaz i will like to take u up on the one on one challenge... How do we meet?

Under one condition if u win me ... I will reverse back to Islam , and if i win u. . Well i will ask annunaki the religion u will convert to .. Agreed?

Am blackfire!

Re: Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
For once this woman is right. Islam in itself is Terror!

T.B Joshua Gives N6 Million And Food To Nigerians Deported From Libya.see Photos / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/16 / Warning! Devil Can Trick You In These 6 Unexpected Places!