Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan (30670 Views)

2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio / Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by anonimi: 9:10am On May 23, 2016
bayinq25:
Is this your evidence that Jonathan never stole?pathetic.

You said the last Federal government left no reserve, not so?
Why are you confusing yourself to now talk about stealing?

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by HirstMOG(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2016
Safemode:
but Bakare is right if you compare d situation of 2012 yo 2016

putting sentiment aside, the best time to have remove subsidy is 2012, do you know why? in 2012 the dollar was accessible, the economy was better, then there would have been more competition within the oil industry, because of personal responsibility for importation, some of the importers would have preferred to have private refineries built in the country by now, by so doing competition would have increased resulting in the reduction of pump price even below #80pl. this in turn would have created more job opportunities for our youths in the oil industry. 2016 was a wrong timing my brother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by OLADD: 9:14am On May 23, 2016
bayinq25:
I still wonder how a sane human being would support the past government that left us with zero reserve.spot on jhor!

The last govt left us with zero reserve? May lie lead you to your eternal damnation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by emmasege: 9:36am On May 23, 2016
hucienda:
I am very ashamed of this 'Pastor'!

I hate hypocrisy... and yours stinks.

This save-face excuse has given you in... it has brought to the fore and exposed your glaring partisanship for the world to see.

An apology can do what a million hypocritical excuses will never do.
God bless you! I even wonder how a pastor could reduce the pulpit/altar to a platform to give political talks and confuse his political followers. If Bakare wants to talk politics, he shouldn't do that on God's altar, and I sincerely pity those souls under him. I stopped watching his Sunday evening sermons on channels because I found out he talks more of politics/governance than spiritual feeding of souls. His heart & loyalty is obviously divided between pastoral work & politics. This is why I always give it to old generation churches. You quit pastoral job the moment you go into partisan politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by arruh(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2016
I sooooo detest dis bakare.man wey no go sit dawn one place and face him God given assignment. always twisting the scripture to confuse his gullible. you can not serve two masters at the same time or you gererahere mehn

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by OLADD: 9:55am On May 23, 2016
HirstMOG:

putting sentiment aside, the best time to have remove subsidy is 2012, do you know why? in 2012 the dollar was accessible, the economy was better, then there would have been more competition within the oil industry, because of personal responsibility for importation, some of the importers would have preferred to have private refineries built in the country by now, by so doing competition would have increased resulting in the reduction of pump price even below #80pl. this in turn would have created more job opportunities for our youths in the oil industry. 2016 was a wrong timing my brother.

Splendid.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Wizteaser: 10:02am On May 23, 2016
With people opinion I have read so far on this topic, I strongly believe pastor Tunde bakare's judgement has started already in heaven and he will soon meet his Waterloo. Imagine the hypocrite still defending this evil instead of fasting to God for forgiveness. Typical of his region though.

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by gare(f): 10:31am On May 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
May God bless his servant, Tunde Bakare, for saying the truth. May you live long in the vineyard of the Lord. You're the Martin Luther (King) of our time.

What truth ? It took him almost 1month to respond, I pity him, if he does not change this ways it will never be well with him and his household, I wonder if he was actually called by God, because he lacks all the perquisites of a man of God.

If he is not careful he would go the way of Chris Okotie

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by judondasylva(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2016
Oh my God I feel like crying because this man and osibanjo are bringing disgrace to Christianity and to the name of God. some times I wonder if this people have conscience at all let alone been Christians cus I can hardly believe that a Christian can live like this. its a Shame

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Excellent7(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
I am so disappointed with Bakare on this!
His justification does not cut it at all. It is just disgraceful.
"How are the mighty fallen ............"
An apology for taking a bad position in the past would have been more honourable.
I understand that one characteristic of human beings is that we are not immune from making some errors (in judgement and/or action). However, admitting to our errors makes us truely noble, and shows we acknowledge our humanity and consequent fallibility without diminishing greatness.

“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” ― Spencer Johnson
Obviously integrity and honesty is becoming increasing scarce to find in this clime.

Personally, I was in support of removal of subsidy in 2012, I support it now, and will most probably support it tomorrow irrespective of who is in power.
My position was/is informed by the lack of transparency in the quantity of fuel imported, the fact that it sells above the official price in most locations, it is a big avenue for corrupt practices which the government lacks and continues to lack the capacity to check (many top dogs are beneficiaries) and hence a waste of resources, continued subsidy and government price regulation while fueling corruption discourages establishment of local refineries with the attendant future benefits (FDI, job creation,fuel sufficiency and security), etc.

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by harveyspec: 11:13am On May 23, 2016
porka:
Yet, the 1.5 million Nigerians who have lost their jobs since this government took office were gainfully employed in 2012.

Yet, no state government owe workers 5 months staff salary in 2012.

Yet, federal government workers were promptly paid in 2012.

Yet, the middle-class thrived in 2012.

Yet, minimum wage was increased to 18,000 before the 2012.

pls if your salary was N100,000 before & it was now slashed down to N40,000. Will you be able to live life the way you were living when it was N100k, factoring in the fact that you have no savings

A scincere answer will do!

all oil dependent countries are affected but they have a robust reserve to cushion it's effect, nigeria does not have enough in its reserve to cushion this effect.

blame the previous adminstrarion for refusing to save for the raining day!

for refusing to build refineries, LNG plants, steel factories, roads etc when revenue from crude oil sales was high
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by krismars(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2016
omogin:
I no wan talk for now

Abeg talk joor...U dey fear am?
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by shedyman: 11:25am On May 23, 2016
Why do these men think of us as being this gullible as to issue unintelligent and unreasonable statements with the mindset of swaying the minds of the masses along their biased and political inclinations.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by papparatzzi2013: 11:25am On May 23, 2016
Please tell them pastor.

Children of hatred and hating wailers always run away from the bitter pill of truth.
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Why you sef go buy vegetables from "shoprite" wey dey sell am inside a.c, come dey expect am to be the same price as "mallam musa" own wey him dey sell under hot sun?

Opoko!
Kolo dey worry that guy but mallam no get tomatoes again. Na from 500 naira upward.
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
May God bless his servant, Tunde Bakare, for saying the truth. May you live long in the vineyard of the Lord. You're the Martin Luther (King) of our time.
He is not telling any truth. The economic situation makes subsidy removal in 2012 more appropriate than now. The price of crude is half of what it was than. Petrol should be selling less now with or without subsidy.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
He is not telling any truth. The economic situation maybe subsidy in 2012 more appropriate than now. The price of crude is half of what it was than. Petrol should be selling less now with or without subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Goke7: 11:49am On May 23, 2016
Nigerians especially the youths are so lazy chai, so they are waiting for bakare who is over 60 years old to go out and protest the fuel hike for them again abi?

whoever is blaming the likes of bakare are jut cowards who can take up the future by themselves but instead waiting for elders in this century to give them direction.
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Safemode(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
HirstMOG:

you v a point.
but wat happened to our reserves?
wat of d jobs meant to be created wt d earnings without subsidy?
wat abt d Dasuki gate?
all these made the govt of 2012 untrustworthy
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by nelsdavid(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2016
Simple,bcus u are a member of apc
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by datigbogirl: 1:42pm On May 23, 2016
Mayany:
The hypocritical attitude of Nigerians remain our greatest threat to development

Nigerians hate Real people...they will do everything to frustrate you if you come out real
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by somziency: 2:20pm On May 23, 2016
preselect:
[size=18pt]If you protested against fuel subsidy removal by GEJ and turned around to support the same policy by Mallam Daura. . . . . i dont care what office you occupy . . . . you are a hypocrite [/size]

#NationOfHypocrites

QED

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by bigfather(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2016
ganisucks:
Shameless man. I can't understand how his congregation can sit in his church A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ stare at his lying face.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by VulgarVulvas: 2:29pm On May 23, 2016
bayinq25:
I still wonder how a sane human being would support the past government that left us with zero reserve.spot on jhor!

Zero reserves you say....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3748348_screen20160523080745_jpegdca485beb034c58d9972e923b181a415

Next time don't believe every horse sh1t your lying zombie fathers tell you
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by VulgarVulvas: 2:46pm On May 23, 2016
Safemode:

you v a point.
wat abt d Dasuki gate?

Buhari met $30bn as at may 29, 2015

Goodluck stabilised the naira for 6yrs with over $100bn sold to manufacturers and businesses.

If you are too lazy to cross check and believe every nonsense they tell you then you ought not to spread their bullsh1t as facts.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by onebamoh: 2:53pm On May 23, 2016
How many of the oil marketers who diverted oil and accused of being beneficiaries of subsidy have been jailed?
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by HirstMOG(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2016
Safemode:

you v a point.
wat abt d Dasuki gate?

my point is that it would have helped the common man, the masses especially the youths even without government. it's the private bodies that would have created the jobs because they own the refineries and as well control the end products. you know as well that there are lots of byproducts during fractional distillation of crude oil.

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by ijebu2020: 5:01pm On May 23, 2016
I used to like this man..this his excuse is not worth it..hes trying to get readers confuse about crude price bla bla...let him say something else
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by preselect(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
maasoap:
Food don ready for the wailers, make una feast small small o.

[size=18pt]Like John the Baptist, the lone voice wailing in the wilderness in the days of christ, when everey other person has gone insane, and common sense was no longer common, wailers of today are the Islands of rational thought and critical reasoning, in a national sea of ignorance. [/size]

#WailersUnionForRationalThinking

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by bejick(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2016
diegwu01:

All the prices of things you listed there were far cheaper during Babangida and Abacha's rule, With your kind to reasoning, it is safe to Say Abacha and Babangida were far better presidents than Goodluck Jonathan.

Goat how many decades b/w GEJ's time & PMB
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by bejick(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2016
harveyspec:

pls if your salary was N100,000 before & it was now slashed down to N40,000. Will you be able to live life the way you were living when it was N100k, factoring in the fact that you have no savings

A scincere answer will do!

all oil dependent countries are affected but they have a robust reserve to cushion it's effect, nigeria does not have enough in its reserve to cushion this effect.

blame the previous adminstrarion for refusing to save for the raining day!

for refusing to build refineries, LNG plants, steel factories, roads etc xwhen revenue from crude oil sales was high

Ask the former APC governors y they shared treasury money.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by diegwu01: 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
bejick:

Goat how many decades b/w GEJ's time & PMB
another poorly bred wailing animal, justify the logic, ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart / Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.