Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan (30665 Views)

2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio / Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2016
This wuru-wuru pastor has come again ooo. Although I think he made some good points; Nigerians must demand accountability more from the state and local governments.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2016
Haters of Chanji and Bakare, the pastor spoke the truth! If una no like am, jump inside Kainji dam!

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Presidiotbuhari: 7:11am On May 23, 2016
The foolish fraudstar called tunde bakari will rot in the deepest and hottest part of hell. Tunde and Osibanjo are birds of thesame plumage. It is mind buggling that some Christians still listing to these hawks and fraud as pastor

5 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by wxyz1: 7:30am On May 23, 2016
tomakint:
The economic challenges of Nigeria under Jonathan then and Buhari now differs slightly why? Jonathan government went into massive projects that cut across aviation, roads, agriculture, education, power generation, electoral reforms, etc all these requires more money being injected into the economy but for the "hawks" in his government Nigeria would have been the better for it by now.

However, as a listening President, Jonathan having noticed the evil grips of the hawks in the oil sector decided to abort subsidy but what happened? He was shouted down and forced to rescind that decision while PMS was pegged down to N97 from the initial approve N112. Now Buhari is here now, agreed the global oil price that dictates the live of our economy had been on a downward trend and Nigeria is losing money to attend to many pressing challenges but a proper briefing, education of the populace would have been the best but what do we have now? A sudden N145 price for PMS from an N87 left by Jonathan in an already tensed economy.....yet nobody is protesting but rather defendingundecided Pastor Tunde, as much as I like you, I disagree totally with you on this.
God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by teepsee(f): 7:39am On May 23, 2016
Oga you would have done your self the honorable thing by not responding to that. You just shoot your self on the foot. I'm disappointed not to say the least.

6 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2016
ganisucks:
Shameless man. I can't understand how his congregation can sit in his church A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ stare at his lying face.
dull woman...... i wonder hw yur husband wud cope with yu..... d subsidy removal isa brilliant idea

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by evy1(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
May God bless his servant, Tunde Bakare, for saying the truth. May you live long in the vineyard of the Lord. You're the Martin Luther (King) of our time.
shocked I don't know what to say to you this morning,truth ko truth ni..keep on deceiving yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by henrygale(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2016
Why removing it and not also fish out those so called subsidy Cabals making the subsidy not achieve its aim? Abi are the Cabals too big for the govt to deal with?

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2016
Bakare should stop insulting the sensibility of Nigerians by justifying the same policy under Buhari that he condemned under GEJ, a simple apology is where he should start from & not this lopsided semantics.

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by tonio2wo: 7:44am On May 23, 2016
Pidggin:
A Pastor? angry
A Hustler! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by laprince(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2016
hucienda:
I am very ashamed of this 'Pastor'!

I hate hypocrisy... and yours stinks.

This save-face excuse has given you in... it has brought to the fore and exposed your glaring partisanship for the world to see.

An apology can do what a million hypocritical excuses will never do.

I really love your last sentence. It struck me. I just pray that I remember and use it all the days of my life.

Thanks so much.

6 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by anonimi: 7:44am On May 23, 2016
Trut:
Lubbish

Fantastically lubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by bayinq25(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
dull woman...... i wonder hw yur husband wud cope with yu..... d subsidy removal isa brilliant idea
I still wonder how a sane human being would support the past government that left us with zero reserve.spot on jhor!

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by poiZon: 7:45am On May 23, 2016
CUM4WHAT:

thr s nothing like subsidy removal.
d subsidy that was paid by nnpc was 12.90 then add it to 86naira n tell me whether it amounts to 145 that is being currently sold at retail outlets.

5 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by omonime67(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2016
Tunde Bakare is simply hypocritical and economical with truth his analysis is not relevant to the current economic realities. I think it is high time the pulpit should learn how to be a good role model and not deceivers and alarmists

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by nbright: 7:46am On May 23, 2016
Like our commissioner vice presidiot like fake pastor tunde bakare. Lais just full their mouth

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On May 23, 2016
Weak/hypocritic submission! Bakare, u can do better..Nonsnse!!

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by EasternLeopard: 7:47am On May 23, 2016
We know the tribe he is from. A double tongue tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by smogup: 7:47am On May 23, 2016
This man is a pastor, at all at all members will pay tithes and offering so he won't feel the hardship.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by anonimi: 7:47am On May 23, 2016
CUM4WHAT:

Do you mean the ORIGINAL idea from Jonathan that was endorsed by all the 36 governors

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2606941_fuelsubsidygovernorssupport2011d_jpegc347aadcc28645a881c11e877b19ae27

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by tonio2wo: 7:49am On May 23, 2016
Frankiss44:
Speaking from both sides of his mouth as usual... Removal of subsidy was a brilliant idea in 2012 just the way it is in 2016 but because of partisan politics, Tunde Bakare and his goons slow than the rate of our development as a country by 4 years. A true man of God should come out plain and make an apology to Nigerians and not all these flimsy excuses some of the politicians in his shoes are making..
[size=38pt]Attention, please nairalanders! How can I get that pastor suffering from lai virus to read wat this brilliant chap wrote? [/size]
Guy! Two orijins for you. Gbagbee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by anonimi: 7:51am On May 23, 2016
bayinq25:
I still wonder how a sane human being would support the past government that left us with zero reserve.spot on jhor!

Below for your free education.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52am On May 23, 2016
maupe:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/22/deregulation-why-i-support-buhari-opposed-jonathan-tunde-bakare
This man self
There is a reason while people forecast, I wonder the kind of brain he has
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by maasoap(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2016
Food don ready for the wailers, make una feast small small o.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by niceprof: 7:54am On May 23, 2016
The answer is simple:YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN FROM KWARA STATE,A NORTHERN SOUTH WESTERNER.PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by asodeboyede(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2016
ganisucks:
Shameless man. I can't understand how his congregation can sit in his church A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ stare at his lying face.

Your Father is shameless... i CANT IMAGINE WHAT A FAILURE HE IS TO HAVE ERRED IN TUTORING YOU THE BASIC RUDIMENTS OF LIFE.

BITCHY OWL...

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by jazzy4naija(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2016
Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by preselect(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2016
[size=18pt]If you protested against fuel subsidy removal by GEJ and turned around to support the same policy by Mallam Daura. . . . . i dont care what office you occupy . . . . you are a hypocrite [/size]

#NationOfHypocrites

11 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by VulgarVulvas: 7:59am On May 23, 2016
U
bayinq25:

Jonathan left over $30bn in cash reserves for the dullard.

Why una dey like lie?

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by VulgarVulvas: 8:01am On May 23, 2016
asodeboyede:

Your Father is shameless... i CANT IMAGINE WHAT A FAILURE HE IS TO HAVE ERRED IN TUTORING YOU THE BASIC RUDIMENTS OF LIFE.

BITCHY OWL...

What rubbish is this?

Why are you zombies always hero worshipping?

You are quick to insult her father because you have none

You agbereoe omota child of Ojota protests.

5 Likes

Re: Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan by diegwu01: 8:02am On May 23, 2016
tomakint:
The economic challenges of Nigeria under Jonathan then and Buhari now differs slightly why? Jonathan government went into massive projects that cut across aviation, roads, agriculture, education, power generation, electoral reforms, etc all these requires more money being injected into the economy but for the "hawks" in his government Nigeria would have been the better for it by now.

However, as a listening President, Jonathan having noticed the evil grips of the hawks in the oil sector decided to abort subsidy but what happened? He was shouted down and forced to rescind that decision while PMS was pegged down to N97 from the initial approve N112. Now Buhari is here now, agreed the global oil price that dictates the live of our economy had been on a downward trend and Nigeria is losing money to attend to many pressing challenges but a proper briefing, education of the populace would have been the best but what do we have now? A sudden N145 price for PMS from an N87 left by Jonathan in an already tensed economy.....yet nobody is protesting but rather defendingundecided Pastor Tunde, as much as I like you, I disagree totally with you on this.
All the prices of things you listed there were far cheaper during Babangida and Abacha's rule, With your kind to reasoning, it is safe to Say Abacha and Babangida were far better presidents than Goodluck Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.