Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed (2892 Views)

Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. / Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. / Avengers To Buhari, Why We Won't Allow The Export Of Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by robosky02(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Morning Bosky, my night was cool. Hope you had a good night rest too?

Bosky you do change your dp as promised.

waited ........

cry
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by AngelAhnie(f): 8:59am On May 23, 2016
okuneddie:

seriously where u come from?.....don't forget I put seriously cos Na everything u dey use play
How grin life us too short to be too serious.

Good morning boda
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by okuneddie(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Kagarko:
"YARO BARI MURNA KARENKA YA KAMA KURA!"... loosely translated as..., Ol boy stop jubilating for your Dog met its warterloo, by hunting down a Lion!

To those ignorant and drunken Niger Delta militants aka Avengers, and their supporters, sponsors and sympathisers, know that the few steps backward usually taken by a Ram during a fight, is not out of cowardice. It is a Strategy to gather momentum for a killer head butt or kick.

You attacked and killed Nigerian Soldiers who are under orders to exercise maximum restrain, and you and your ignorant supporters are all over jubilating. How many are you?
For how long can you sustain the fight?
Can't you take lesson from BH?
Who are being decapitated by hunger at rate not even the bombs and bullets could worked?You boast about terrain mastery...the creeks!.Wetin concern monkey with bridge?

I pity you should a full blown battle is unleashed to secure the oil facilities and the law abiding citizens.

And to you so called Human Rights activists from obodo Oyibo and here at home, my question to you before the possible full military Ops against the destroyers,Are the rest law abiding citizens Animals and therefore alienated from enjoying Human Rights?Or the wanton destruction of Property and Human lives being perpetrated by the militants does not cornstitute an infringement against the rest citizens who opt to live in peace?

Give answers to these questions before you begin to describe the likely military option with the jargons such as Abuse of Human Rights.

Because every live has loving Mother.
And no death is not to be mourned.

nice write up OP but a beg trim those beards of urs a little......if u leave am come where I dey right now, they will lynch u thinking u are....,...
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by okuneddie(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How grin life us too short to be too serious.

Good morning boda

Oya tell me where u come from
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by AngelAhnie(f): 9:17am On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

waited ........

for you for three days didn't see you

had to put it down cry
Mynd sent me to Nairaland prison then. Upload it now
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by AngelAhnie(f): 9:21am On May 23, 2016
okuneddie:

Oya tell me where u come from
watin you want do with my tribe..I'm from heavengrin
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by okuneddie(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
watin you want do with my tribe..I'm from heavengrin

I know that's what u will say......heaven KO, heavenly ni
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by AngelAhnie(f): 9:43am On May 23, 2016
okuneddie:

I know that's what u will say......heaven KO, heavenly ni
I'm a Biafran. Happy cheesy
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by okuneddie(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm a Biafran. Happy cheesy

u biafran? I left in spanish
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by AngelAhnie(f): 9:51am On May 23, 2016
okuneddie:

u biafran? I left in spanish
What?
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by okuneddie(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
What?

cos u don't comment like a biafran, there is no how u will see a biafran and u won't know....my dear try something else u are not a biafran.....if u say south easterner I fit believe but biafran, no!
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by Olabestonic001(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I know what they want. Those people are suffering and the govt don't care. Have been to that region before?

You are very right there.
Nigeria has been unjust to NigerDelta region.
Re: Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed by Kagarko(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
okuneddie:

nice write up OP but a beg trim those beards of urs a little......if u leave am come where I dey right now, they will lynch u thinking u are....,...

.......Boko Haram?

Chaiii the days of tagging long beard people as Boko Haram is OVER.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose / Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges / Please Drop A New Year/birthday Prayer, Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.