Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose (2866 Views)

Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) / El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / "Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Officials of ZenithBank kneeling down to 'beg' Fayose today, the governor claims.

Photo credit : Lere Olayinka

2 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 24, 2016
grin
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by GloriaNinja(f): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2016
what da hell?
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by MosakuAW(m): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2016
This is arrant nonsense and un-professional. If truly the guy or man on his knees is actually a ZenithBank staff, then banking profession in Nigeria is doomed.

How can a staff be attending to this national issue and let himself be ridicule to this level, is ZenithBank owned by Fayose. Please, what happen to the ZenithBank MD or the bank directors.

I will rather resign than to go on my knees to a boss or a customer for matters beyond me.

Nigeria is doom! Something urgent must be done to work ethics in this country. Infact this country is a big Zoooooooooooooooooo. Haba

5 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by maxti: 1:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm!
What happened to the Red ties from the video

1 Like

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 1:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by wordproof: 1:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Really?...I berra get my own photoshop pics frm 1990, did they change tie or its another group?

2 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Oche211(m): 1:54am On Jun 24, 2016
This one is big nonsense
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by thesicilian: 1:56am On Jun 24, 2016
This one na Zenith Bank, Ekiti Division lol. You guys are not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Hehehe. Fayose, anu a na agba egbe o na ata nri.cheesy

This reminds of a scenario hmmm oh yes I now remember, Abacha and Diya movie in the 90sgrin
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Olukokosir(m): 2:13am On Jun 24, 2016
angry so Zenit bank don dey use black tie ...wat of der red tie

1 Like

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Codeblues(m): 2:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Black & Red ties.

1 Like

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by histemple: 2:19am On Jun 24, 2016
MosakuAW:
This is arrant nonsense and un-professional. If truly the guy or man on his knees is actually a ZenithBank staff, then banking profession in Nigeria is doomed.

How can a staff be attending to this national issue and let himself be ridicule to this level, is ZenithBank owned by Fayose. Please, what happen to the ZenithBank MD or the bank directors.

I will rather resign than to go on my knees to a boss or a customer for matters beyond me.

Nigeria is doom! Something urgent must be done to work ethics in this country. Infact this country is a big Zoooooooooooooooooo. Haba

You will do more than that to save your job, especially if you are the one that caused the whole trouble. Just imagine if the much publicized freezing of Fayose's account was done in error by that banker? He will not only lose his job but also go to jail.

I have handled a case where a junior banker posted a customer's cash deposit to a wrong account. As a result, the customer's cheque bounced and it became a subject of litigation. The newly married banker was willing to do anything possible (and actually did) to save his job and avoid being asked to pay damages.
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Sweetlemon(f): 2:19am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't even know what to say anymore.
This Fayose thing and his supporters.... I don't know sef. What a country! What a people!
Let me sha just thank my God I got my US permanent residency now.

2 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by MosakuAW(m): 2:31am On Jun 24, 2016
histemple:

You will do more than that to save your job, especially if you are the one that caused the whole trouble. Just imagine if the much publicized freezing of Fayose's account was done in error by that banker? He will not only lose his job but also go to jail.

I have handled a case where a junior banker posted a customer's cash deposit to a wrong account. As a result, the customer's cheque bounced and it became a subject of litigation. The newly married banker was willing to do anything possible (and actually did) to save his job and avoid being asked to pay damages.

What are you saying What error are you talking about? The example you stated above is very different from this. EFCC traced money to Fayose acct and request the bank to freeze the account pending full investigations. This is no error and has nothing to do with begging Fayose while EFCC is yet to make a formal statement if it was an error or not.

I will beg, if am in the shoe of the example you made above but not this Fayose issue. What is he begging for? Na EFCC issue not the staff issue now haba. The true story will come out soon, i believe that guy was begging for something else and not freezing of Fayose's accounts.

3 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by stevewale(m): 2:41am On Jun 24, 2016
This is unethical and unprofessional... Agreed that this can only happen in zoo like Naija, even if the bank officials knelt down to beg him, that doesn't mean the old fool call Fayose and Lere to publicize the pics ...

Fayose and his cohorts suck on this matter

1 Like

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by histemple: 2:46am On Jun 24, 2016
MosakuAW:

What are you saying What error are you talking about? The example you stated above is very different from this. EFCC traced money to Fayose acct and request the bank to freeze the account pending full investigations. This is no error and has nothing to do with begging Fayose while EFCC is yet to make a formal statement if it was an error or not.

I will beg am in the shoe of the example you made above but not this Fayose issue. What is he begging for? Na EFCC issue not the staff issue now haba. The true story will come out soon, i believe that guy was begging for something else and not freezing of Fayose's accounts.

Let me give you a possible error that could make him beg this much.

A banker is not mandated to restrict anybody's account on the orders of EFCC or any other commission. A banker can only entertain such request if it was accompanied with a verified "Court Order".

Now this is the nag, and like you rightly said-----let's wait for the outcome, it is possible that EFCC didn't get a court order because no judge would have entertained such request to freeze the account of a sitting Governor going by section 308.

My suspicion is that EFCC wrote to the bank accusing them of complicity and perhaps asked them to explain their role, then out of fear, they froze the account.
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by larj(m): 3:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by FreeWorld23: 3:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Titilayodeji13(m): 3:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Titilayodeji13:
Officials of ZenithBank kneeling down to 'beg' Fayose today, the governor claims.

Photo credit : Lere Olayinka

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by xreal: 3:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Beg or loose one of your biggest customers in Ekiti; if I were the one, I wouldn't have frozen the account in other not to beg him later.

Zenith bank no get legal department? Why will you freeze an account without a court order?

Fayose shouldn't allow that man kneeling to stand up, in short, the man other standing (in 2nd pic) should also be on his knees.
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by OlowoB(m): 4:10am On Jun 24, 2016
damn, honestly, Nigeria has a long way to go. That man kneeling down is finished because he will still end up loosing his job and then his pictures will be all over the internet. What is fayose ben trying to achieve by pasting this pictures all over the internet?

As for zenith bank, they are also in deep soup as all eyes will be on them now.

Nairaland will shake tomorrow. Please check my signature ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2016

Nuff said. Fayose, the idi Amin of our time. A complete buffoon . The movie will be something else cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by WebSurfer(m): 4:25am On Jun 24, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Them don debrand zenith bank finish cheesy cheesy

Chei!

And as for the guy in the pic, his kids will hear it no be small. Fayose is a bastaaard. I will watch and laugh as bubu's deals with home and cleans up yet another of objs messes.

Madcow, modath, ralphlauren, passing shot, come and see ekiti wonder!

1 Like

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by apeleone(f): 4:44am On Jun 24, 2016
the story does not add u,will begging fayose end d case? tot it's a case btw fayose d bank n efcc?
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Sweetlemon:
This Fayose thing and his supporters.... I don't know sef. What a country! What a people!

Will you marry me?
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by mrbillz(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2016
What a country embarassed embarassed
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Congrats and do your citizenship ASAP.
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Ralphlauren(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2016
oyb:
Them don debrand zenith bank finish cheesy cheesy

Chei!

And as for the guy in the pic, his kids will hear it no be small. Fayose is a bastaaard. I will watch and laugh as bubu's deals with home and cleans up yet another of objs messes.

Madcow, modath, ralphlauren, passing shot, come and see ekiti wonder!

Damn!!!!! This doesn't look good for zenith bank at all.

Is that the branch manager kneeling? shocked shocked I don't get it. What is he kneeling down for? He should kiss his banking career goodbye. Kneeling down for a PEP? Is he the bank's biggest client?

Those guys should have known better. They had no business "visiting" fayose. Shiit has hit the fan already so such visits will not make anything better.

Banks that were used to "unknowingly" launder money for ibori and his gang never went "visiting" him when the lid was opened. They assited and played a vital role in the whole criminal investigation and his successful conviction.

I'm curious to see how CBN reacts to this.
Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by uchebest2006(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2016
hmmm

Re: Officials Of Zenithbank Kneeling Down To 'beg' Fayose by Ralphlauren(m): 5:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Jesus shocked shocked shocked

Oyb thanks for the mention.

Fayose is mean sha. Damnnnnn!!

I can see other banks having a review of all their dealings/accounts with him ASAP and promptly instructing relationship managers to initiate the closing of his accounts. Make him carry his wahala elsewhere cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic / It's Not Government's Role To Provide Jobs -Presidency Drops Bombshell / Look At Senator Godswill Akpabio’s Twitter Page Tittle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.