Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353993 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Homogeneositys(f): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2016
am confused
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks. just the lapalapa ?

The yoruba name of pignut is lapalapa. Use the white one.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2016
oluwawunmi:
Thanks. just the lapalapa ?

The yoruba name of pignut is lapalapa.
Use the white one.

Boil the leaves and roots of lapalapa along with onions garlic and ginger in water. Take half glass thrice daily for three months.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
thanks

Boil the leaves and roots of lapalapa along with onions garlic and ginger in water. Take half glass thrice daily for three months.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by austaikus(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please I urgently need herbs to reduce like seriously especially my Christian mother hand..
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2016
austaikus:
Please I urgently need herbs to reduce like seriously especially my Christian mother hand..

What do you want to reduce ?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nagodesmile18(f): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls sir..I av Irregular period and ovulation issues...what herb can I use..thanks..pls I need d yoruba name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Homogeneositys(f): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2016
u didn't reply me
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cutiekatty: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Please what herbs can be use to treat urinary tract infection?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Homogeneositys:

the doctor said that it is tb but I used tb drugs for six months and it didn't work. I went to another hospital, the doctor there told me that it is pneumonia
For pneumonia, Boil pawpaw leaves,peelings of lemon orange,garlic and onions in water. Take 1 glass cup 3ce daily for 4 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls what can i use for pile and what can i use to stop stool from being hard?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by OsmoziTech: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Screening Anaemia With Your Smartphone
In this world where anything or almost everything is done with mobile phones, electrical engineers and computer scientists from the University of Washington have added to the versatility of smartphones by developing an app tagged "HemaApp", which makes it possible to use a smartphone camera to estimate hemoglobin concentrations and screen for anemia.
HemaApp is a smartphone application that mildly monitors blood hemoglobin concentration by illuminating the patient’s finger with a smartphone’s camera flash. http://www.osmozitech.com/2016/09/screening-anemia.html?m=0

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
brainiacadeboi:
Pls what can i use for pile and what can i use to stop stool from being hard?

Collect sizeable quantity of neem leaves (dogoyaro), squeeze with water.Take 1 glass cup 2ce daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by brainiacadeboi(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2016
gawab:

Collect sizeable quantity of neem leaves (dogoyaro), squeeze with water.Take 1 glass cup 2ce daily.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ruffjoe86: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
plz doc what is fertility leave,and what is yoruba name for it beside where can i get it thank u sir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Ruffjoe86:
plz doc what is fertility leave,and what is yoruba name for it beside where can i get it thank u sir

Fertility leave is ewe akoko, you can get it from open herbal market. Where are you located?
www.totalhealthland.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ruffjoe86: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
gawab:

Fertility leave is ewe akoko, you can get it from open herbal market. Where are you located?
www.totalhealthland.com
am in abeokuta ogun state
God bless u sir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ruffjoe86:
am in abeokuta ogun state
God bless u sir
You can get it from any herbal market, if you can identify the leave then you can get free from neighbourhood bush.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ruffjoe86: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls sir, what herbs my counsin can use for cough dat has asthma signs..it is vry urgent pls
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Ruffjoe86:
Pls sir, what herbs my counsin can use for cough dat has asthma signs..it is vry urgent pls

Collect fresh leaves of asthma weed and boil with water. Take 1 cup two times daily.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by sessi07: 2:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Pls sir, my period use to be regular always on point until April dis year dat I didn't see it, then June/ July and September. Pls I will appreciate if you can tell me the herb to use. God bless you sir.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Hello op please what can be used to cure diabetes.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
sessi07:
Pls sir, my period use to be regular always on point until April dis year dat I didn't see it, then June/ July and September. Pls I will appreciate if you can tell me the herb to use. God bless you sir.
Collect sizeable quantity of fertility leaves, squeeze with water and take 1 glass cup thrice daily.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mownie: 3:09am On Oct 02, 2016
modified
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2016
goldiam:
Hello op please what can be used to cure diabetes.
Type 1 or 2?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pat077: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2016
What is the local name of cinnamon and where can one get it?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
gawab:
Type 1 or 2?
type 1
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:49am On Oct 04, 2016
pat077:
What is the local name of cinnamon and where can one get it?
Cinnamon is not indegenous to Nigeria hence you may not get its local name. You can get it from health store. Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pat077: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2016
gawab:

Cinnamon is not indegenous to Nigeria hence you may not get its local name. You can get it from health store. Where are you based?
oyo state
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
thanks doctor, pls what can I use for cough for children.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2016
oluwawunmi:
thanks doctor, pls what can I use for cough for children.
Cut 5 bulbs of garlic and 1 finger of ginger, soak in half litre of pure honey for 12 hours. Take 1 tsp 3ce daily. www.totalhealthland.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.