Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses (21064 Views)

Ambode Reveals When ‘danfo’ Buses Will Be Out Of Lagos Roads / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Light Rail: Lagos Procures $14.6m Rail Coaches, To Face-out Danfos, Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by wristbangle: 12:52pm On May 23, 2016
ify2016:

Thank God you said red buses. Those red buses are own by very few people. Maybe just between 1-3 people and that's why it lack maintenance culture. But the blue brt buses are own and regulated by LAMATA fully maintained by team of Chinese and Nigerian engineers.

So, save your energy ok. It will work

Okay. I hope a good organisation will take over handling the Red brt buses
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by deeflamez(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2016
sleekpro:

why is it that some of you guys reason with it #anus,
what exactly is good about this project?
what is even wrong with this APC led govmnt, all they do is set up policies and project that will make the masses suffer, yes I said so, before someone best me up here, let's look into it this way.
if they face off danfos off the road, how of those danfo drivers or owners can afford to buy an AC bus, before you know is, the rich will come and take over the secyir, and the fair will be high for a common man, and the so called AC onec will not last for two years, but a well maintaind danfo can work like for ever.

they should have try to put a policy to make sure the danfos on Lagos roads are well maitaind to meet up with the standard that the state is expecting to meet with, let's start having that maintaining culture. the country is without money they say, where will they bring out money to buy AC buses?

there is no change in this #CHANGE

You don't have to comment if you have nothing tangible to say. You probably don't even live in Lagos or near, hence you won't be saying trash. Any development will be resisted by you & your ilks no matter how meaningful it is. The fact is that, the 'majority' are in support of this plan, so you & your types are useless & inconsequential in its implementation. Enjoy your folly in bliss
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by nkemjacob2(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2016
masseratti:
all the blue brt buses av ac, am sure you are not in Lagos.
not all. BRT running from ajah to cms & obalende do not have AC is spoilt and d buses are partially dilapidated no maintance culture. So i shud b asking u if u are in lagos
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by Oghumu1(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2016
This man wants to cause trouble in lagos, what will happen to those danfo drivers and conductors? You want to render them jobless? Please leave danfo alone to be operating in Lagos, so many people survive from it unless you will create a means of revenue for them if not u want to invite crime into these peaceful city.
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by Optimist1(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2016
Iamoilprince:
Its long overdue...

Its only in lagos u will take a bus to a particular place they go half way and either transload passengers or refund u half of the money and leave.

You will aslo have to shout many times before conductor go give u change. lol

Hahaha...... That's Lasgidi for us ooooh!
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by Oghumu1(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
We are going to teach transport operators in the state behavioural etiquette and how to talk to commuters
Lol this part is very necessary, that's how they almost fought in on red BRT all because of change and no change they later ended up insulting themselves
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by Optimist1(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
As we progress, may the Lord continue to increase and improve our sense of maintenance in this our great Nation Nigeria the Giant of Africa.
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by DGentle001: 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
na the same People ooooh shocked shocked cool... Another means of colonizing transportation for their selfish reason.
those of you celebrating already, hmmm you sound like u just entered 9ja.. #tillWe shocked
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by heffem(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
And with bad roads everywhere?.........
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by BushidoBlue(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2016
I boarded an AC bus in delta, back in 2004. Of you noard by he bus, you wouldn't want to drop at your stop, it was so comfy.

So welcome sanity to Lagos.
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by tunde1200(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2016
nice move but abgero go allow them so
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by olamkas: 9:05am On May 24, 2016
dedons:
This APC government sef.

They are talking about rebranding the transport sector but nobody is talking about getting rid of the TOUTS who extort money from commercial drivers on the roads of LAGOS.
think deep bros. can't you just take a clue from brt stuff?do you see agbero parading a brt operator or there conductor?
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by olamkas: 9:08am On May 24, 2016
nkemjacob2:
not all. BRT running from ajah to cms & obalende do not have AC is spoilt and d buses are partially dilapidated no maintance culture. So i shud b asking u if u are in lagos
Don't miss it up. The recently purchased blue and red buses have chacha ac while the old ones don't. They still look very clean as much as i could see
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by judondasylva(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2016
wow that will be nice it wouldn't be too expensive
Re: Lagos To Replace Danfos With AC Buses by masseratti: 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
nkemjacob2:
are they blue buses?the old blue buses does not have ac either.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today / Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.