Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers (15863 Views)

Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2016
cocoduck:
you are a story teller, Which of the fuel is not imported?

You are someone who does not know what is going on if you do not know our refineries work in low capacity to compliment Petrol importation.

What of the revenue generation from the installations we are using, you feel it is President Buhari that will feel it more than us.

Let us injure ourselves so President Buhari will feel the pains.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2016
Our land is on fire and we are doing President Buhari. It seems our lands burning resembles Daura to these Militants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by CosmicJames(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
Thank GOd, the effect is minimal since the storage can cope with the supply, same thing power plants should do, so this attacks will become meaningless and it's effect will be near zero

Were is kelvin the faceless kidnapper today
Nigeria army has a record for arresting faceless Niger Delta groups

And to my igbo brothers supporting ijaws, I laf, am Port Harcourt born and the hatred the ijaws have for igbos are clearly showing every day
When it will clear in ur eyes is when igbos will want the support of the south south to win the presidency

My thoughts tho
Who will you thank when the reserve is emtied and yet no crude supply?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by CBUY: 10:05am On May 23, 2016
...Observing
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by deeflamez(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2016
Illiterates everywhere. It'll take years to educate the destructive myopic minds of many people.
1. The Economy isn't for the President, it is run by the collective hardwork of Nigerians.
2. The President isn't responsible for the present state of the Niger Delta. Hold your ND Leaders accountable.
3. The Nigerian government can't help those who have refused to be helped.
4. Destroying the economy means destroying the hardworking common man on the street (not the big man who has a plan B).
5. Even ISIS is economically smarter than the NDA (research why).
6. True struggle is taking the bombs to the individual elites in your community and the government houses. Anything short of that is cowardice.
7. A Niger Deltan will complain, sit around discussing oil, corruption & politics all day while waiting for free money, yet praise & dance for a corrupt politician when he passes by.
8. A militant will bomb his grandmother's house and say he's punishing the government. You see that there's a need for mental restructuring in that region.
9. There's little that can be done to orientate someone who's bent on destroying no matter what because even when you meet all his demands, he comes with another excuse tomorrow to destroy. All he needs is half-an-excuse, a few idle miscreants & a gullible majority...
10. Contrary to what the 'gullibles' think, the militants are not fighting for the common man but to destroy the common man in a bid to get compensation. What sense does it make to burn your house so that government can give you a piece of land? Or can you kidnap a poor man to get ransom from the rich?

The common man is not in support of destruction. It can be used to arm twist, but it has never led to a better life. Those who beat drums of war will never wish to be at the war front. This isn't a struggle, this is madness.

And if true Niger Deltans sit down and watch this senselessness persist, they should be ready to tell their future generations tales of how there used to be a Niger Delta but was destroyed by their fathers to punish the government.

I and other well meaning Nigerians are not in support of miscreants, terrorists, robbers, militants, rapists, herdsmen and every other destructive vices that may Trademark themselves to inflict pain on their immediate environment for their own selfish quests.

I HATE MY KING, SO I BURN MY FATHER'S HOUSE, MY NEIGHBOURS FARM, STARVE MY COMMUNITY & CALL IT A 'STRUGGLE'.

No it's not a Struggle, IT'S MADNESS!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by judondasylva(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2016
proudly 5%
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Lionhearted511: 10:34am On May 23, 2016
nanotechy:

It's not true that the north gets nothing. These people are very crafty, they wrote the constitution. Whatever little you think they lost in 13% derivation, they gained, even more through outrageous local governments. Do you have any idea how many LGAs northern states parade? Kano alone has 42, and all these LGAs are funded by the FG. Should we talk about the percentage of oil blocks owned by the northerners Now I'm getting emotional
Thank you very much. God bless u
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Justinah4real(f): 10:44am On May 23, 2016
scribble:

The government must descend from its high horse and embrace the real masters of the Nigerian project.

The people of the south south must be respected, cherished and treated with fairness, equity and dispatch.

They may be a minority ethnic group in comparison to us Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbos but their contributions are MAJOR.

Let's warm up to the goose that lays the golden egg. If I was an avenger sha, there will be need for an apology from the government and people of Nigeria for the disdain, disrespect and uncouth manner in which the region and it's people have been treated over the past decades. Reparations will be needed. The avengers are not even asking for much if you ask me.

And yes free Nnamdi Kanu because he didn't do anything worse than those northern elder goats that said they would make Nigeria ungovernable for the hero of democracy.

cool
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Justinah4real(f): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
scribble:

The government must descend from its high horse and embrace the real masters of the Nigerian project.

The people of the south south must be respected, cherished and treated with fairness, equity and dispatch.

They may be a minority ethnic group in comparison to us Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbos but their contributions are MAJOR.

Let's warm up to the goose that lays the golden egg. If I was an avenger sha, there will be need for an apology from the government and people of Nigeria for the disdain, disrespect and uncouth manner in which the region and it's people have been treated over the past decades. Reparations will be needed. The avengers are not even asking for much if you ask me.

And yes free Nnamdi Kanu because he didn't do anything worse than those northern elder goats that said they would make Nigeria ungovernable for the hero of democracy.

cool
Where ar the Oil wells of Lagos and North. Niger avengers more grease
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by nigerianvenom(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2016
blackpanda:

You talk as if the north was developed to the detriment of the ND. Have u ever been to the north?? Portharcourt is talking of railway, akwaibom boasts the best hospital in africa, best stadium in w/africa etc. What does the north have?? My point is naive kids like u are misled to think its govt thats the problem of ND. The problem of ND remains the privileged few who have hijacked the commonwealth of the people, whether north or south or east. These privileged few are still the ones blowing up pipeline. Dont think for a second that NDA are doing this because they love u. Its for their own pocket. And its so easy to deceive people who are already disgruntled by reason of politics or tribal affiliation. Wake up and think!
What if d demand of d NDA are met, will Nigeria crash?
How would u feel if u were bin starve of the food u produced?
Why should 85% of d oil wells in Niger Delta be owned by the northerners?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Omonigeriarere: 10:54am On May 23, 2016
zegbeye:

The same privileged few you give a meager 13% with 87% going up North and the west (lagos) You question us for that in one voice and with the other contradict yourself with the infrastructural development in AkwaIbom and Porth harcourt. True federalism or nothing. Let the states control their redources so that we can hold our state responsible and not the false union giving us 13% and holding 87% back.

Sometimes you need to have first-hand and verifiable information while engaging yourself in intellectual discussion like this. 13% is the reason why ND enjoys more allocations than other states in Nigeria: they partake in sharing 87% too.

You need to conduct more research on 13% so that you can get it right.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by nigerianvenom(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2016
DropShot:

Don't mind the Foolish yoots.

I sincerely wish the terrorists continue to destroy and bomb all oil installations in their region and let's see who it affects worst. The states that depend less on allocation from the centre or those that depend very much on it?

Whichever way, we're in this poo together. Na all of us no go get light, buy fuel at higher price, not have good roads, etc.

Which state depends less on oil or FG allocation?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by deeflamez(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Sometimes you need to have first-hand and verifiable information while engaging yourself in intellectual discussion like this. 13% is the reason why ND enjoys more allocations than other states in Nigeria: they partake in sharing 87% too.

You need to conduct more research on 13% so that you can get it right.

You don't get it. It doesn't matter what you say or explain. They just don't get it. And even if they get it, they don't wanna get it. The only thing they want is to destroy & blame. It's always been the same game in every generation or administration.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:04am On May 23, 2016
blackpanda:

Stupidity is when you support NDA with one mouth and lament that u are living in perpetual darkness and buying exorbitant fuel with another.

If you support destruction, you and your household will also be consumed by it!

Power blackout and scarcity of PMS were here before the bombings started..

No sane human supports the bombings.

But here is a government of oppression
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by chikeorji123(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

Supporting and yet u complain about bad economy
Do u know kelvin the kidnapper?? He was faceless and wicked based in warri, when it hot too much for him, he was arrested in his hotel room in Port Harcourt nd that's the end of his case till today
When the time is right the same treatment will be given to the NDA and people like u will cry
Am an igbo boy, but my loyalty to my country remain unshakeable
Atleast I wonder ditch Nigeria that constantly potral there hatred for igbos in Port Harcourt everyday

Check your DNA and Thank me later,your not an lbo.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by charles009(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

Do u know kelvin the kidnapper?? He was faceless and wicked based in warri, when it hot too much for him, he was arrested in his hotel room in Port Harcourt nd that's the end of his case till today
When the time is right the same treatment will be given to the NDA and people like u will cry
Atleast I wonder ditch Nigeria that constantly potral there hatred for igbos in Port Harcourt everyday

forgve me to give you a little classified information.

Another civil war is emminent. brace for it.

once the 4th sun moves to 13th palace. A more vicious army would emanate and Nigeria would be thrown into anarchy.

thats all
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by megxo(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
Was Kaduna refinery ever working.... d tin dey produce dia the most is Tin amd Drums... kaduna refinery is more like a Depot..

Mtcheeew
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=mrvitalis post=45881266]
Atleast I wonder ditch Nigeria that constantly potral there hatred for igbos in Port Harcourt everyday [/quote

....hmmm well said but broh have u ever been to Ogoni? Have u ever been to the slums? How do u equate having 15 oil wells and 10 are awarded to northerners and their relatives 4 to Yoruba's and just one to a Niger delta indigene..... We need a conference there are so many inequalities in as much as militancy isn't good..but can we sit down and squat most of this unequal treatment? Hope now that Lagos has oil will they award the well to one George west? Or to one Akpan? Or an Emeka? ...already Folawiyo has a strong grip on it...read between the lines.....a lot has to be done]
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by deeflamez(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2016
charles009:

forgve me to give you a little classified information.

Another civil war is emminent. brace for it.

once the 4th sun moves to 13th palace. A more vicious army would emanate and Nigeria would be thrown into anarchy.

thats all

Keep quiet cretin. When the war comes, you'll be nowhere to be found. All these empty nitwits beating drums of war. There will be no light or Internet to rant on here if it happens.

True Nigerians don't wish for an Iraq/Somalia hostile environment. We've had it bad enough. If you want war & bloodshed, take up arms & join ISIS, you should have more than enough heads to cut off & blood to spill. Trust me, even killers get sick of all the bloodshed, they mostly wish it never started, but becomes too late to stop.

Use your heads to think, not your anus.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by caphone: 12:32pm On May 23, 2016
zegbeye:

Go and sit down....fact is there is no gain without pain. You lots have taken the people of the ND peaceful nature for granted. Stop preaching. ..yes let the darkness and fuel unavailability continue. Better we all suffer than for the lazy North and corrupt minds from the west feeding fat and the owners of the oil living in abject poverty

Do yu have shame atol? ND was never peaceful stop decieving yoself. Can't yu think of something meaningful for your country for once in yo life
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
Thank GOd, the effect is minimal since the storage can cope with the supply, same thing power plants should do, so this attacks will become meaningless and it's effect will be near zero

And to my igbo brothers supporting ijaws, I laf, am Port Harcourt born and the hatred the ijaws have for igbos are clearly showing every day
When it will clear in ur eyes is when igbos will want the support of the south south to win the presidency

My thoughts tho

Very true, those who know the history of d civil war would know the igbos were betrayed by the south south. They only look out for themselves.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by deeflamez(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=Johnsmartinyang post=45891631][/quote]

Buhari did not share the so called wells, so what's the point. The sharing as you presumed wasn't done as you even purported. If the ND business men had done the right thing they would own most refineries, oil wells & installations in conglomerates & partnerships, but nah, they only believe in 'Now money', not 'Future wealth'. The youths sell their job slots, the elders sell their youths while pocketing the wealth. Instead of setting up entities, they prefer to fold their arms & take 'settlement' of various forms. They believe others should work & settle them. Give them the refineries and Niger Deltans will sell them again to non Niger Deltans to make money and 'settle' them. Then we'll be back here again in 5years talking about another 'struggle'. Sigh, it's madness.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by datigbogirl: 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by chachanga: 2:16pm On May 23, 2016
scribble:

cool

It's been a pet peeve and mainstay of the Hausa-Fulani led administrations to engage in empty tongue-wagging and chest-beating for lionshare in their greedy Born2Rule quest despite knowing that they contribute little or nothing.
Even the suppressed indigenous tribes and people groups of NE, NW & NC know this that they were hoodwinked and disenfranchised.
Everybody talking about peace, no one fighting for Justice and you want an end to violence?
Omo, na loooooonnnnnng thing o!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 23, 2016
We blame the Avengers for their activities, lemme ask the FG fanatics, have you ever been to the Niger Delta region and witness the spills over the land and Rivers for decades? Do the know the meaning of no fishing, no farming? ever heard the meaning of environment degradation? I guess many haven't.
Lemme drop this, this is their revolution, how many tribes can pass through the sorrow of Brass, Odi massacre, Ogoni and Ken Saro Wiwa?
This is their revolution, every nation that passed through revolution are successful and alive today, or at least living more comfortable than the ND. Lemme take you back to the Rwanda genocide of 1994, had the Tutsis not defended themselves against the arrogance of the Hutus that behaves like our FG, they would have gone into extinction, you remember the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, the resistance of the United States of America against the British imperialistic rule and the Spanish conquistadors, the Mandela struggle, The Ethiopian fights against Italian encroachments.
We'll suffer for these vandalism, but if a little bread has to be handed to us while a few politicians whisks away a large change of what we generally own, then it's better for all to lack oil.
They propose amnesty, I laugh, after making the Avengers happy, few years to come, another aggrieved group will rise. Solution: Development of the Niger Delta region is the only way to keep Nigeria as one and militancy will be a thing of the past.
Nigeria's greatness lies within us, it's breakage lies within us. Let's join hands together and make this nation enviable.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by DropShot: 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Which state depends less on oil or FG allocation?
Lagos and other SW states plus the entire North. Surely, they don't get as much as the ND states from federal allocation. So, who gets more gets hit the worst.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by iamcourage(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Let us go and burn our houses, so President Buhari will not sleep this night in Aso Rock with Aisha.

#StupidityAtTheHighestLevel
was it not what the north did during GEJs tenure? don't expect free oil..except the one from Lagos....buhari will not see oil money to flex
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 5:08pm On May 23, 2016
Naughtysite:

Power blackout and scarcity of PMS were here before the bombings started..

No sane human supports the bombings.

But here is a government of oppression

Oppressing u how??
Such only exist in ur mind cos u simply cant comprehend a sane govt. Gone r the days of impunity
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
nigerianvenom:

What if d demand of d NDA are met, will Nigeria crash?
How would u feel if u were bin starve of the food u produced?
Why should 85% of d oil wells in Niger Delta be owned by the northerners?

Pls go and sleep. U have nothing to say
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 23, 2016
DropShot:

Don't mind the Foolish yoots.

I sincerely wish the terrorists continue to destroy and bomb all oil installations in their region and let's see who it affects worst. The states that depend less on allocation from the centre or those that depend very much on it?

Whichever way, we're in this poo together. Na all of us no go get light, buy fuel at higher price, not have good roads, etc.

Passingshot... since wen have we had light, cheap petrol price or good roads starting from 1960??
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by DropShot: 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
crixtex:

Passingshot... since wen have we had light, cheap petrol price or good roads starting from 1960??
No point answering that. Make dem just bomb everything as dem like.

The Prophet who predicts famine and drought is not immune to hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Sctests: 7:10pm On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

My thoughts tho

Keep fooling yourself with your fulani-inspired divide-and-rule. It's laughable to think an Easterner will support you fulanis over an Ijaw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.