Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Can Separate Us From The Love Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can Separate Us From The Love Of God (409 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" / Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland / Nothing Can Separate Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Separate Us From The Love Of God by yommyuk: 6:25am On May 23, 2016
God is love. It is in his nature to love unconditionally. God’s love has no boundary. The bible states “He maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust”.

This is a concept that the Judaizers (Christians who insist that their co-religionists (the gentiles) should follow the Law of Moses.) could not accept. To them, the gentiles did not deserve God’s love. But God does not work like that.

God gave up his son Jesus Christ to death on the cross so that we could be purified and be instituted into a relationship with him. A bond that is strengthen when we accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour.

As you go out this morning, mediate on this scripture

Romans 8:38-39

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God's love is available for you 24/7. Tap into it and be blessed.

Psalm 118:6
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: What Can Separate Us From The Love Of God by Edwinmason(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2016
am already a dead man the day i seperate myself from GODS LOVE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Council Proposes Allowing Men To 'lightly Beat' Their Wives / 10 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garmentchurches Will Understand PHOTOS / Myles Munroe's Latest Book For #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.