Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Most Embarrassing Awkward Moments Of Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarrassing Awkward Moments Of Yesterday (510 Views)

Share Your Awkward Moments / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrassing Awkward Moments Of Yesterday by viki84(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2016
This awkward moment i wouldn't like to experience again. In the lodge where i live, there's this girl i've been avoiding all the time, i even avoided face contact with her, i don't like anything about her, unfortunately we attend the same church on sunday, yesterday seemed like a setup to me because all the guest speakers invited kept on saying either hug the person next to you or shake the person next to you, unluckily for me, the ushers were the major tool that caused this scenario,i told them i want to sit at the back, instead i was led to sit at the front row near this lady i've been avoiding. When the guest speaker stepped up the podium, instead of carrying out his preaching duty promptly, he mentioned hug the nearest person by your side, i was in a state of 'what will i do', i looked again by my left hand side, an old woman probably late 60s whose face was not encouraging jeered her teeth at me, i made up my mind to stand and watch others hug themselves, to my greatest surprise,this lady i've been avoiding held my hand asking for a hug. I was given a christian hug. Had i known, i could have visited the rest room and now this young lady keeps smiling at me anytime she sees me sad Your Awkward moments are welcomed too
Re: Most Embarrassing Awkward Moments Of Yesterday by mhizeva(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2016
Does she smell .... Is she ugly

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Awkward Moments Of Yesterday by Aburumah75: 12:19pm On May 23, 2016
mhizeva:
Does she smell .... Is she ugly
or maybe asked for that 'thing' and got rejected!

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Awkward Moments Of Yesterday by viki84(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2016
She's not ugly, but i don't like her for no reason

(1) (Reply)

RULE 22 / 13 Stages Of Salary Acceptance Every Nigerian Youth Goes Through / Can Someone Explain This Photo ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.