Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

RULE 22 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RULE 22 (511 Views)

Daddy Freeze's Clap Back Vs The Beef Between Ja Rule And 50 Cent. / Nairaland Mods: Enforce Rule 2 For Heaven's Sake / A Question For Seun Concerning Rule 20. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RULE 22 by Psoul(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
Rule 22: Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

I have been wondering what is wrong in asking for a contact details from friends you meet on this social forum if the person can comfortably give it if he/she has no problems doing dat. Please I need some clarifications.
Thanks.

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, All Mods
Re: RULE 22 by dominique(f): 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
By requesting for them to post their contact on the forum, you're making them exposing themselves to fraudsters and pranksters. If you want personal contact detail from a close pal, ask them to send you a pm
Re: RULE 22 by Psoul(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2016
dominique:
By requesting for them to post their contact on the forum, you're making them exposing themselves to fraudsters and pranksters. If you want personal contact detail from a close pal, ask them to send you a pm

Thanks @dominique for your clarification. I was thinking that one is not allowed to even ASK not to talk of how the details will be sent.

Well, common sense should tell us that exposing ones details on the forum may not always be healthy. Once again, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Man Jumps Into Lion Enclosure To Shake Animals Hand (video) / Can Someone Explain This Photo ( Photo ) / Conspiracy Theorists : World To End In 14 Days Time... July 29 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.