Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Easy Worship Is A Must For Modern Church - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Easy Worship Is A Must For Modern Church (1071 Views)

An Excursion In Modern Physics. / What's The Contributions Of Christianity To The Modern Science And Technology? / Top 10 Signs Of Evolution In Modern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Worship Is A Must For Modern Church by snowakpos: 8:40am On May 23, 2016
I always feel bored when i attend church and see the IT man using only power point to project.
Easy worship is a software made basically for church but can be used in other occasion like marriage, birthday even burial-funny right but true.
easy worship software makes you to entertain your audience without them knowing what you are doing in the background.
the software has three component:

read also
How to Download Videos from Facebook
Reduce your android and iphone data isage
the Live panel- this is the panel that the projector will display for the audience
The preview panel-this panel is seen only by you. you preview your shows before projecting live
The third one is your work panel- This enables you to add whatever you want like music lyrics, photos videos, PowerPoint etc.

The 2009 Edition comes with primary and secondary alerts which enables you pass static or dynamic message at the bottom or top of your screen.
If your church still don't have easy-worship, i beg you to enter their website and download the software or buy from any software store
Re: Easy Worship Is A Must For Modern Church by Nobody: 8:55am On May 23, 2016
The one I have is asking for confirmation code and ask me to call their support phone number.. I'm so frustrated right now
Re: Easy Worship Is A Must For Modern Church by snowakpos: 10:00am On May 23, 2016
that one is a trial version, try and buy from software stores, those one have the crack

(1) (Reply)

American Youths Will Own The World In Few Years / Buy Youtube 4000 Watch Hours + 1000 Subscribers for Cheap Price / London Used Phones And Tablets Price In Nigeria @ Kakacom Mobile World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.