Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (580291 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Rebornhombre: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Fast
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
emmybernard:
Im not unable to top up my account through quick teller Response was that your number cannot be validated please any alternative

Same error I have been getting on both of my numbers.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
By the way it seems unless your expiration date is due on WAWU, it won't stop browsing. I'm not sure the data data is allocated during this maintenance period. I have definitely gone way past my data balance on my current line. The other one stopped on the expiration date.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mikron(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
folu500:
If you can afford Ntel unlimited plan. Then i would advise you to go for Wifi.com.ng.

There internet speed is very fast and their plan is unlimited for 9,500.

I dumped Ntel services due to inability to subscribe and network failure for days during your subscription.
with what sim card?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by emmybernard(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2018
toluxa1:
By the way it seems unless your expiration date is due on WAWU, it won't stop browsing. I'm not sure the data data is allocated during this maintenance period. I have definitely gone way past my data balance on my current line. The other one stopped on the expiration date.

The data was exhausted before expiration date , till now I can’t top up
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jamih: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2018
toluxa1:
Same here , surfing till the end, don't think there is cap either.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
honsule:
am using ntel currently. their wawu sim. their download speed is almost 2MB. i had like 65gb then. now that i cannot check my data, i dont know what is remaining
Do you get up to 2MB/s around Gudu? Because i've not seen up to 500KB/s for more than a week now at Gaduwa, Prince and Princess, and other surrounding areas.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ore291(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
dustmalik:

Do you get up to 2MB/s around Gudu? Because i've not seen up to 500KB/s for more than a week now at Gaduwa, Prince and Princess, and other surrounding areas.
mine is being throttled to 250-275kb/s here at yaba
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
ore291:
Same here, and it's been a week plus.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Megalodonus: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
ore291:
Same at Galadimawa. For those saying that d data is uncapped, it's not one dey you'll use like 7GB and your data access will be cut off. On my last WAWU 3k plan I used about 150GB and was forming boss till Ntel nak me. Lol. Best 3k sub ever.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please who knows what subscription WAWU stands for on the GTbank application, since its the only place to buy data for now.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
renewa29:
Please who knows what subscription WAWU stands for on the GTbank application, since its the only place to buy data for now.

oh you can subscribe WAWU on GTB?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please what is the way forward?

Ntel don cast. which telco fit epp now?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
4llerbuntu:

Its not directly stated there and that's why I am asking. I was told to subscribe using the GTB website, its not available on my mobile app though.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
renewa29:

Its not directly stated there and that's why I am asking. I was told to subscribe using the GTB website, its not available on my mobile app though.

If its Wawu you can only top up your line with funds and contact ntel to convert the funds to data
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
toluxa1:

If its Wawu you can only top up your line with funds and contact ntel to convert the funds to data

Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
However effed Ntel is, buy their router if you can. USB, 4 bands, automatic config and completely unlocked.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
4llerbuntu:

Swift's unlimited plans are literally unlimited.
The speed you get depends on the price you pay though.
There's one capped at 3MB/S for 19,500 and one capped at 6MB/S for 25,000.

There's also Glo Oga Sim where you can get ~13GB for 2,500 but the plans are only available for 4 months as opposed to Ntel's 12 months, and Glo network is well... Glo, so your mileage may vary in browsing experience.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
and i still have a vid tutorial to download of about 10gb,but with this download speed am getting,i highly doubt i will be able to download that file with ntel. undecided undecided

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Diiike(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please I'm about to buy NTEL Sim in Lagos FESTAC please what's the service like
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
4llerbuntu:

I am on swift now. They are fast. Their plus plans give free browsing between 11pm and 8 am, which is much better than Spectranets 1am to 6am
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Diiike:
Please I'm about to buy NTEL Sim in Lagos FESTAC please what's the service like

Ntel is currently effed. And I live in festac
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by austino677(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
oyb:

I am on swift now. They are fast. Their plus plans give free browsing between 11pm and 8 am, which is much better than Spectranets 1am to 6am
pls which plan(gb) and amount?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
austino677:
pls which plan(gb) and amount?

swift premium plus

i first opted for swift supreme - though they were upfront intelling me that it has no data cap but is throttled to 3MBps or rather 300kb/s
i paid , ran it could not deal, then switched to swift premium plus. it is good - up to 4mb/s and greater. about to start my night binge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2018
oyb:

Not one for night browsing. I've got access to alternative for downloads at workplace

I just need decent speeds and volume for IPTV at home
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by honsule(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2018
toluxa1:

yes, u can browse way pass your data. my expiration date is today by 12pm. trying to top up no way, service is not available, that is all i get angry angry angry
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by honsule(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2018
4llerbuntu:

nope, u can't there is no option for wawu sim neither is there any TOP UP OPTION
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2018
honsule:

yes, u can browse way pass your data. my expiration date is today by 12pm. trying to top up no way, service is not available, that is all i get angry angry angry

I have also tried all the online portals they listed for top up to no avail. Quickteller not working. GTB even debited me but it failed (money hanging). I tire for NTEL
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2018
honsule:

nope, u can't there is no option for wawu sim neither is there any TOP UP OPTION

GTB has the top up option. If you login to their website and goto Bill Payments. In the List after choosing NTEL, you'll see top up somewhere among the other data options.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
4llerbuntu:

Not one for night browsing. I've got access to alternative for downloads at workplace

I just need decent speeds and volume for IPTV at home
4mb/s or more. but limited to your plan
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2018
One of my WAWU line that stopped browsing 2 days ago just suddenly came back to life this. Thank God o

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.