Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577709 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pcwizzy: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Internet247:
Lost my previous sim and was at their office to purchase a new sim, tons of complaints from every angle when i walked into one of their stores in abuja ,could not even get a new sim self
Same thing here. I wanted to get a SIM yesterday and i was told there was no network to register it here in Port Harcourt, i just laughed and told the lady that Ntel should just shutdown this thing they call internet service cause they can't keep running things like this. If they can't even activate SIM i wonder how some customers are even browsing.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
No NTEL Service since morning in Abuja. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Kenule9(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Www.myntel.com.ng has not been opening for days now. Which other way can we subscribe?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Internet247(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
pcwizzy:

Same thing here. I wanted to get a SIM yesterday and i was told there was no network to register it here in Port Harcourt, i just laughed and told the lady that Ntel should just shutdown this thing they call internet service cause they can't keep running things like this. If they can't even activate SIM i wonder how some customers are even browsing.

Yea some customers are still surfing !!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chygoz3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
I use ntel and what i do is that i recharge and subscribe like a week before my data is due to expire.
So luckily i've not fallen into a situation where I'm out of bundle and their website is down or having issues.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by odiagabros(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bobby2020:
Please has anyone been able to bundle their airtime to get data plan. I have been unable to use my ntel because their site myntel.com.ng is down. Even went to their agent where I did top up, he said their link is down and he can’t bundle..

Can I also bundle using the ntel app for Android? Can someone help me with the procedures?

Do your top up via quickteller, go on their Facebook page post on their telling them to convert Airtime to data.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
odiagabros:

Do your top up via quickteller, go on their Facebook page post on their telling them to convert Airtime to data.

You mean buying ntel airtime through qucikteller,then ask them to convert it to data? I'm presently out of data and no way to sub for days now.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DjHypno(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2018
ollah2:

You mean buying ntel airtime through qucikteller,then ask them to convert it to data? I'm presently out of data and no way to sub for days now.
Ntel is crap, I have #3750 in my account for almost two weeks now and they've not been able to convert it to data for me.
Always telling me that my line is being worked on. Useless network!

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2018
DjHypno:
Ntel is crap, I have #3750 in my account for almost two weeks now and they've not been able to convert it to data for me.

I'm used to streaming services hence the reason i still use it. Airtime to data seems to be a no go area, I might end up sbbing this weekend if it works.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Don't know how true it is, I heard ntel might put an end to their wawu plan on August 31th,I just quickly subbed for 3k 48gb grin grin,I don't like stories Biko.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by lovewins: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
vampire2020:
Don't know how true it is, I heard ntel might put an end to their wawu plan on August 31th,I just quickly subbed for 3k 48gb grin grin,I don't like stories Biko.

How did you subscribe. Kindly give details
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
lovewins:

How did you subscribe. Kindly give details
first top up on quick Teller,then proceed to Facebook and let the person behind the handle assist you.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
vampire2020:

Wawu caused all this problem
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by gambei: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
vampire2020:
first top up on quick Teller,then proceed to Facebook and let the person behind the handle assist you.
baba abeg wetin be their facebook name
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ore291(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Their site is working now but I can't subscribe yet
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jamih: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
DjHypno:
Reach out to their Facebook handle, they treat issues ASAP, they helped me sub with my balance , just give them your number and the plan you wish to subscribe on ( it takes at most 48hrs) though, mine was within 7hrs
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by phemolala07(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
jamih:

Reach out to their Facebook handle, they treat issues ASAP, they helped me sub with my balance , just give them your number and the plan you wish to subscribe on ( it takes at most 48hrs) though, mine was within 7hrs

Trying to sub for three weeks now! Since 6th-24 August Try all der social media handle call der customer care almost every day... Always giving me dsame reply it will pull through soon I shld give them 24-48hrs.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jamih: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
phemolala07:

Trying to sub for three weeks now! Since 6th-24 August Try all der social media handle call der customer care almost every day... Always giving me dsame reply it will pull through soon I shld give them 24-48hrs.
Did you use its Facebook handle?
Search ntel on Facebook and send message to them through that.
I sent message yesterday and it was subscribed yesterday
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by phemolala07(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
jamih:

Did you use its Facebook handle?
Search ntel on Facebook and send message to them through that.
I sent message yesterday and it was subscribed yesterday

Facebook twitter customer care name it

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Alfabest07(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is there no other network to turn to in this era of over priced data and poor network connection.. Any other reasonable sub on any network will be highly appreciated.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Rebornhombre: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
I have a few months Used Nokia 2 for Quick sales.
5'0 Display
1gb Ram
8gb ROM
Dual SIM
4g LTE works with all band .. including spectranet, swift, Ntel and smile, also can be use as WiFi Hotspot Like Mifi.

4000mah battery... Long lasting battery upto 2days.

Adding a 32gb SD card including follow come charger.

Price 22k

If interested contact on my signature
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
na to they leave my lappy over night be that o grin

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cant browse anymore on ntel..can someone confirm?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
adamix:
ntel working here.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by daamazing(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
adamix:
nturr cheesy grin grin grin

Mine going sha
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Shittaakeem(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2018
vampire2020:
na to they leave my lappy over night be that o grin
Pls where can I get this Lynda videos
Link pls?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2018
cry cry
daamazing:
nturr cheesy grin grin grin

Mine going sha
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Is it still possible to recharge via quickteller?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2018
toluxa1:
Is it still possible to recharge via quickteller?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.