Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (580820 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Jaymaestro(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
rookidmart:

Using a VPN takes care of it.
would the app supervpn work or there is a specific?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jaymaestro:
would the app supervpn work or there is a specific?

Ntel's IP addresses seem to have been flagged as spam and blacklisted.
Any VPN should work, as long as the VPN's own IP addresses haven't been flagged also.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pheesayor(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
rookidmart:

Ntel's IP addresses seem to have been flagged as spam and blacklisted.
Any VPN should work, as long as the VPN's own IP addresses haven't been flagged also.

Please suggest as I can't use Google play services while connected to ntel wifi
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
pheesayor:

No idea.
It works for me.
You can try wiping data of all Google apps.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
pheesayor:

Thats the most annoying part...Sometimes it works and sometimes it not work.... NTEL no go last.... Their sim has been benched till i see good comments .
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pheesayor(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
rookidmart:

No idea.
It works for me.
You can try wiping data of all Google apps.

Done that, even until installed still didn't work, infact I had to download the apk to install it back as well as every other apps I now need
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2016
pheesayor:

Done that, even until installed still didn't work, infact I had to download the apk to install it back as well as every other apps I now need
I have no idea, then.
You can try using a VPN.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2016
pheesayor:

Change DNS, and reboot Mifi or toggle airplane mode till u get an IP that is not marked by Google.

Try removing your account and adding it again after a reboot too

Access issues on ntel are due to DNS and ip issues
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by alt3r3g0: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2016
pheesayor:

I have the same issue. Use a vpn. There are a lot of free vpns out there. Even opera has one.

You may need to use the online playstore to download it first since the app does not work for you.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by LiamMarshall(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Im having problem subscribing as mc.ntel.com.ng is so damn slow
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by LiamMarshall(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Ntel.com.ng doesnt even load atall
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by malikalhaj: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2017
use quickteller but u will be charged an extra 100 bucks but it works immediately
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by LiamMarshall(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2017
malikalhaj:
use quickteller but u will be charged an extra 100 bucks but it works immediately
i was able to recharge using their mini care....subscribng for a plan is the problem
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Around 10pm last nite they briefly removed the throttling on the network, and it lasted till about 12 noon today.

It has since been reinstated.

Yes, I can confidently assert that the slow speeds u are getting are deliberate.

Anyways, it's too slow for comfort. MTN is performing well.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehowpenis(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
4llerbuntu:
Around 10pm last nite they briefly removed the throttling on the network, and it lasted till about 12 noon today.

Yes, I can confidently assert that the slow speeds u are getting are deliberate.

how slow is the network? Can it get up to 2mB/s speed ? And what area of Lagos has the best plan in Nigeria that offers an unlimited plan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
when using any vpn, ensure you enable webrtc leak protection

4llerbuntu:

angry angry

here we go again
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
4llerbuntu:

I was positively surprised yesterday when I was getting 5MB/s download speed with just 1 bar.
I really hope it's not deliberate as you say but a sign of improvement.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pheesayor(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
somehowpenis:
how slow is the network? Can it get up to 2mB/s speed ? And what area of Lagos has the best plan in Nigeria that offers an unlimited plan?

As at now it is 3.4mbps tested with fast.com and I have just one bar
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pheesayor(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
rookidmart:

I was positively surprised yesterday when I was getting 5MB/s download speed with just 1 bar.
I really hope it's not deliberate as you say but a sign of improvement.

I have come to discover that it is not about the numbers. Late December I had full five bars and the speed was nothing to write home about in festac
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by royaldiadem: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
am browsing for free on my Ntel sim without a sub and i dont even know how.....i have used over 25gb so far in two days.God is great oooo.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
royaldiadem:
am browsing for free on my Ntel sim without a sub and i dont even know how.....i have used over 25gb so far in two days.God is great oooo.
Lucky you.
In my case my plan ends on 12:00 am exactly on the day it's supposed to expire, regardless of the time I subscribe.
Enjoy yours while it lasts.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2017
royaldiadem:
I've experienced that too, in the past. Eventually, the system will find you out.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehowpenis(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2017
pheesayor:

As at now it is 3.4mbps tested with fast.com and I have just one bar
thanks bro.. what's the best location to be at for it to be enjoyed the most?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pheesayor(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
somehowpenis:
thanks bro.. what's the best location to be at for it to be enjoyed the most?

Check their website for coverage area, I'm getting 3/5 bars here in Adekunle/Alagomeji area of Yaba at 6.1mbps
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by yubiman(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls is there a manual method for setting up ntel browsing?if there is pls help
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
yubiman:
Pls is there a manual method for setting up ntel browsing?if there is pls help
APN: ntel.
Leave the rest (username and password) blank.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Tebag: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Suo guys how do I even know when the ba3 is full am using their mifi the tin get as e be
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Waxingtech(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
You will know its full when it stops blinking now.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Waxingtech(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
If you are having issues topping up your ntel sim or you topped up through Quickteller but having issues activating tour data plan ,kindly let me know I will helpnu out in no time . don't forget to let me know if you need the Ntel sim,Ntel Phones ,Ntel mifi, ntel Router and ntel mifi with unlimited 1 month data plan. Check my details . Big thanks to all those who have called . if you ave transact with me before and you are pleased wt my proffered solution say "Hi"
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Tebag: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by walcolm(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
I have been getting really slow speeds (less than 2Mbps) on Ntel and I'm very frustrated with them...is anyone in VI experiencing same?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.