Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit (3815 Views)

What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Governor Uses State Allocation For MMM, How Will You React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by Emmalez(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2016

Finally eeh, it doesn’t end with having money to buy good cloths, knowing the appropriate way of combining your foot wears and your cloths is equally important.

Pictured above is the Governor of Imo State and his Deputy, Eze Madumere, with the latter wearing a senator suit and a white canvass. I guess he needs an SA on fashion.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photo-when-your-deputy-governor-uses.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2016
Which one be senator's suit again?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by funlord(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2016
grin

He is an "ipob style icon"!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2016
Nothing wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by queenoflafia(f): 10:12am On May 23, 2016
Nigerians with our palava. What is the problem with the way he dresses
A white man will dress the way he likes and no body complains.
A fashion that is not ours,it was borrowed .

5 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2016
Imagine, see as Rochas belle big pass my own. Lol. Mizmycoli, I hope you now know I'm not the only nigerian with a pot belle? grin grin
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by eyeview: 10:18am On May 23, 2016
Emmalez:

I guess he needs an SA on fashion.
No,he needs an SA on Dress sense and Common sense
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by tuzeriouz(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2016
The colour of his shawl with the pattern of knot is also fantastically awkward lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by MizMyColi(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
joseph1832:
Imagine, see as Rochas belle big pass my own. Lol. Mizmycoli, I hope you now know I'm not the only nigerian with a pot belle? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by joseph1832(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See ur teeth. Lol.
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 23, 2016
The homosexual deputy governor.
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by slimfit1(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2016
queenoflafia:
Nigerians with our palava. What is the problem with the way he dresses
A white man will dress the way he likes and no body complains.
A fashion that is not ours,it was borrowed .

I tote oh maybe it is a recommended one I don't where any shoes with hard soles . Fashion is not for everyone.
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by VampireeM(f): 1:01pm On May 23, 2016
lol. Even before I opened the thread I knew he would be the one... thats the way he dresses.. always on trainers morning, noon, night, rain, sun etc... I can remember jokingly asking the second wife then if the hubby sleeps with the trainers grin
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by henchamb(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2016
that's for correction. he had an operation.
Re: Photo: When Your Deputy Governor Uses Canvas To Wear A Senator Suit by SeunWedsLinda(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2016
OP, would you have put up this thread if the person wearing this was a white man

(1) (Reply)

International Observers To Monitor IPOB Leader Kanu’s Court Session / How Buhari Will Be Shamefully Defeated In 2019 And Nigerians Reactions (photos) / Fayose Slaps A Professor During Meeting With ASUU EKSU Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.