Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,796 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja (13428 Views)

Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan / Police Seals PDP Convention Venue In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by phemmie06(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2016
Dokpesi , Jerry Gana where are you
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Nasiruddeen(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2016
Wahala

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by madridsta007(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2016
Bari22:

Large percentage of people
from the South east and
south south are born to hate.
No apology!
These are people who
professed to be christians.
I was on Sahara reporter's
page yesterday to read
comments on the
cancellation of the president
2 days working visit to Lagos
due to ear infection.
I was amazed with the kind
of hate-filled comments that
took over the thread. I lost
my patience reading evil
wishes from some animals in
human skin. I asked myself,
how did we get to this level
of inhumanity in the name of
political affiliation?
I am no longer a fan of
Buhari. But anyone who
wishes him evil will be
consumed by evil.
Anyone who wishes him
death will die before him.
There are thousands ways to
criticise a leader. Death/evil
wish[es] is not one of it.

Forgive me, but were you living on the moon when the North and large parts of the South West did similar- and even went violent- against who the SE/SS regard as one of theirs, GEJ?

Did you ever think that such vitriol will not be repayed? Seriously?

Well, wake up. A precedence was started by the North and the West- condemnable. It has continued led by the SE and SS- condemnable too. We shouldn't denigrate one side without looking at the other side. It's called the law of 'cause and effect.'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Appareil(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2016
Bari22:

from the South east and
No apology!
These are people who
page yesterday to read
comments on the
due to ear infection.
my patience reading evil
political affiliation?
I am no longer a fan of
Buhari. But anyone who
wishes him evil will be
consumed by evil.
Anyone who wishes him
Now it is hate from SS n SE ! I don't come from there but I beg to say the kind of insults some other people released on Goodluck was something else. That is why been objective is very important regardless of your interest,so that when others retaliate, you won't feel the pinch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Appareil(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
Wahala
Demonic pictures here! Kai!
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by ogmask: 1:16pm On May 23, 2016
funlord:
wink

The real statement was this;

"Yes! We had to seal wadata plaza due to the fact that the nigerian police are yet to receive "our egunje" as promised to us by the criminal acting chairman of the pdp "mr sherrif haram"!

Once I confirm the alert, all will be well! Thank you for your patience!"..................

IGP Solomon 'show me the money' Arase!

Laff wan kill me. Guy this na Monday abeg nor burst my belle.

Beautiful comic relief bro. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by shizzle11(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2016
Bari22:

[s]Large percentage of people
from the South east and
No apology!
These are people who
page yesterday to read
comments on the
due to ear infection.
my patience reading evil
political affiliation?
I am no longer a fan of
Buhari. But anyone who
wishes him evil will be
consumed by evil.
Anyone who wishes him
wish[es] is not one of[/s].
First this gibberish doesn't relate to thread. Where were you pre-2015 election where all sorts of names, insults, evil wishes and curses were been thrown at GEJ and his wife? Stupidd hypocrite, you are a disgusting animal and nuisance. You idiotsss see nothing with pooharis anti democratic and autocratic style of governance and blatant public utterances. You will get full dose of what you bargained for.

If you are so irked by criticisms of Buhari, feel free to hang yourself. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by gwatanayoel: 2:43pm On May 23, 2016
We are watching our leader's[i]We are watching our leader's[/i]We are watching our leader's
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Okotoko1(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2016
CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA IS A NATIONAL ISSUE. IT IS NOT LIMITED TO ONLY PDP MEMBERS ALONE.

WE HAVE HEARD OF MANY CORRUPT PEOPLE IN APC BUT NO ONE IS INVESTIGATING THEM.

MAYBE WHEN THEY ARE INVESTIGATED THE WAY PDP MEMBERS ARE CURRENTLY BEEN INVESTIGATED THEN WE CAN COMPARE
AND KNOW WHO IS MORE CORRUPT.
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by jullary(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
but how does this relate to the topic Simple read and understand before you reply, u no sabi undecided

shut the fuckup! He said the truth!
Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by Deadlytruth(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2016
Bari22:

from the South east and
No apology!
These are people who
page yesterday to read
comments on the
due to ear infection.
my patience reading evil
political affiliation?
I am no longer a fan of
Buhari. But anyone who
wishes him evil will be
consumed by evil.
Anyone who wishes him

I am always rendered uncomfortable when people just lump the whole SS into the category of people harbouring hate inspired by partisan sentiments. My own state and one other neigbouring one in the SS see things quite objectively.
A good number of SS people knew that GEJ was a monumental failure and yet a higher number of SSeners no longer brood over GEJ's loss as recent revelations have made it clear that GEJ's loss had more to do with his own weakness than the alleged Yoruba-Hausa conspiracy. MEND's latest press release was also a clear indication of realization of GEJ's weakness and failure.
We have even a good number of Yorubas and Middle Belters who are as pro-GEJ as Igbos or even more than Igbos. Does that give us the licence to claim that the entire Yorubas and Middle Belt people are full of hate and sectionalist sentiments? And some Igbos are as anti-GEJ as anyone else. I personally know very many of such Igbos. Just check APC's figures in the last Bayelsa guber election and you'll see that GEJ has up to 40% votes against his party right in his own home state in the SS. I suggest yo visit a Facebook page named "Core Middle Belt Value" and there you see Tivs and Idomas who are ready to be buried alive with GEJ anyday.
The Fayose, FFK, who have are equally proven that they are born to hate by their daily spewing of hate messages against Buhari, are they also from SS and SE?

1 Like

Re: Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja by judondasylva(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2016
stupid party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP / Garba Shehu Asks Police To Publish Names Of Criminal Herders Undergoing Trial / Timipre Sylva: Buhari Will Sign PIB Into Law Soon -FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.