Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix (20313 Views)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Rhea(f): 4:17pm On May 23, 2016
[size=18pt]I also want to donate the sum of half basket of tomatoes to my husband and children for cooking rice this sunday[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Jakama90(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2016
Keneking:
Did he disclose his source of earning?
What is the donation to Anambra FA supposed to do?
Poor man talk...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by shiki(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God.
Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President
Hope To Hear From You Soon....
YOUR son

You may be the next person to go and meet your favourites .....how about that?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by femmysin(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God.
Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President
Hope To Hear From You Soon....
YOUR son

Hahahah son of man which one be Buhari own inside this matter again... abi na Buhari FC him donate the money for Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Yehman(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Will that cheque clear - thought his accounts were frozen?
Freezer
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by chiefobdk(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
dustmalik:
How can a man who owns a club in the Anambra football league donate to the FA of that same league? If we are being honest with ourselves, we would all agree that such is not a healthy donation. The Anambra FA should have rejected it. Any where else in the world, except, of course, Africa, this would be rejected.

Also, how can you say he donated to a club he owns? Isn't that an investment?

I expect those that are blinded by tribalism to not reason with me.

dude stop hating.

fc ifeanyi Ubah is not in anambra league.

fc ifeanyi Ubah is in. Nigeria premier league.

the donation was not made in his personal capacity..

the donation was made by ifeanyi Ubah foundation..as an ngo

stop finding fault where thr is none.

children of south west hate

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by chiefobdk(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2016
deenee:
Dude is owing AMCON billions of naira and is partly responsible for the sack of quite a handful of bankers during the 2008-2010 banking crisis. We are also quick to forget how he scammed the Cosmos Maduka and was responsible for the removal of Cosmos from the board of Access Bank and write off of about 40billion naira in bad loans in 2013- 2014 thereby eroding shareholders funds in the bank.

He is also one of the oil importers responsible for the large scale subsidy fraud transactions ever recorded in the history of Nigeria and yet some Nairalanders are praising him. As rightly mentioned. It is one thing to donate, it is another for the cheque to clear.

I now understand why we can never move forward as a nation if we continue to accommodate such persons of shady and crafty character. In developed nations, personalities that have committed just one tenth of what this man has done don't even get to see the light of the day. The other day he worked into a live match and slapped the referee.

We still have a long way to go. Our emancipation is more of a mental one than physical. God bless Nigeria

such hatred.

calm down ooooo

hatred dey boil person nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Dahveydson(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
deenee:
Dude is owing AMCON billions of naira and is partly responsible for the sack of quite a handful of bankers during the 2008-2010 banking crisis. We are also quick to forget how he scammed the Cosmos Maduka and was responsible for the removal of Cosmos from the board of Access Bank and write off of about 40billion naira in bad loans in 2013- 2014 thereby eroding shareholders funds in the bank.

He is also one of the oil importers responsible for the large scale subsidy fraud transactions ever recorded in the history of Nigeria and yet some Nairalanders are praising him. As rightly mentioned. It is one thing to donate, it is another for the cheque to clear.

I now understand why we can never move forward as a nation if we continue to accommodate such persons of shady and crafty character. In developed nations, personalities that have committed just one tenth of what this man has done don't even get to see the light of the day. The other day he worked into a live match and slapped the referee.

We still have a long way to go. Our emancipation is more of a mental one than physical. God bless Nigeria

God bless you for this.

And this same man is still owing capital oil workers more than 4months of their salary.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by judondasylva(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2016
nice one
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by ritvin(f): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Checked86:
If only other rich people can pay attention to Nigerian league like this Ifeanyi, Nigerian football clubs would have started playing friendly games with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Juve and PSG.
no them cows want to buy arsenal, Freshly prepared meal is always their bane. They ll buy the moon after buying Africa
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by shaibu123: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
I like what this guy is doing,prompting our own league and not trying to buy one local English Club. This is good idea,change begins with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers / Aliko Dangote Is Richer Than Roman Abromovich / FIRS Appoints Banks To Recover N1.8trn Taxes From DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.