Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY (9423 Views)

How Did You Make It In Life? / How I Can Help You Make Money Online (see How It Works) / My Dorm Room In China. Hustler Life In China. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2016
Hustling is another word for entrepreneur in Nigeria. Its a state when every skill developed is monetised and value is added in doing so.
Please share what you hustling is, lets know how you make money. This will definitely help a lot out there in this trying times. We need to work together!
Mine is graphics design, sales and marketing consultant and life coaching. Whats your's?

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2016
Bet9ja,merrybet and Naira bet grin grin

1 Like

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
Bet9ja,merrybet and Naira bet grin grin
Thanks tito.. U must have acquired a great skill in betting... Alot might want to knw how you do it. wink
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Nobody: 11:17am On May 23, 2016
NAIRABET
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2016
Guys can u back up with pics no matter what it is.. Its helpful.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
Unemployment situation rises everyday, our graduates are still in the fairy tale land believing that one great job will fall from the sky. Wake up people except you have develop some kind of skill that can be monetised then prepare to face the worst... 9jabrain...i believe.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2016
Mondays...
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2016
How do you make money at the moment?
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Morewealth121(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
Am into to painting and wall designing. I make cool cash. in the sense that, I produce my own kind of paint without going to store and buy paint. my own kinda of painting deals with creativity and the ability for you to imagine designs and patterns and thereafter spring it up into reality

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by ExplicitContent: 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
Jewelries
Online freelancing

2 Likes

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2016
Morewealth121:
Am into to painting and wall designing. I make cool cash. in the sense that, I produce my own kind of paint without going to store and buy paint. my own kinda of painting deals with creativity and the ability for you to imagine designs and patterns and thereafter spring it up into reality
Guy your paint works are splendid... Never seen such in naija thumbs up.

5 Likes

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by prosper00(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2016
@explicitcontent...which service do you offer as a freelancer
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by cmonek(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Jewelries
Online freelancing
I greet you sir.. kindly enlighten me on the online freelance stuff. I am always online surfing the web and I seriously need to be making some bucks out of it sir..
Thanks.. kindly beep on this WhatsApp line 08092135751
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by cmonek(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
I am into Graphics designing and printing majorly.. I fix laptops and desktop computers as well as laptops..
Weekends, I surf the net alot and will love to learn about some online free lancing hustles which will be a good weekend source of income too.. I greet you all.
Cmonek

1 Like

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Morewealth121(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
Webleonaides:

Guy your paint works are splendid... Never seen such in naija thumbs up.
thanks bro
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by olubenzer: 4:00pm On May 24, 2016
I design website. I'm not a programmer but with the help of WordPress I am able to build modern site for clients. www.nconsult.co.za is one of my projects.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
Currently running on these...

1 Like

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by ExplicitContent: 8:03pm On May 24, 2016
prosper00:
@explicitcontent...which service do you offer as a freelancer
Graphic Design. 3d animation. Songwriter. App developer(learning abt this atm it's a hot market)
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by ExplicitContent: 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
cmonek:

I greet you sir.. kindly enlighten me on the online freelance stuff. I am always online surfing the web and I seriously need to be making some bucks out of it sir..
Thanks.. kindly beep on this WhatsApp line 08092135751
What skills do you have? What service can you offer? What talent have you got ? Anything you good at doing,there are available platforms online you can render your service and get paid.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by prosper00(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Graphic Design. 3d animation. Songwriter. App developer(learning abt this atm it's a hot market)

I am interested in 3danimation and app developer.. pls where are u..)
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2016
Goodmorning guys, can we share detailed means of making money... Am also keen at making some passive income. Hate to be in this position.

2 Likes

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by cmonek(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2016
ExplicitContent:

What skills do you have? What service can you offer? What talent have you got ? Anything you good at doing,there are available platforms online you can render your service and get paid.
Thanks for your quick response.. I am into Graphics designing and printing, Computer and laptop maintenance and installations. I write too, depending on the topic.
Please what website can I easily register and start offering services to people. thanks alot bro
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by whizqueen(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2016
E-commerce! That's how we survive cool

5 Likes

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
Nice.. I have always known dat nigerians are true hustlers making a way all the time.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2016
whizqueen:
E-commerce! That's how we survive cool
What platforms do you place your goods for sale lady?
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by gurujoe(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
Kosso

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2016
gurujoe:
Kosso
Can u throw more light, how do u go about the business pls.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by whizqueen(f): 4:26pm On May 25, 2016
Webleonaides:

What platforms do you place your goods for sale lady?
konga, jumia and kaymu
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 25, 2016
Concrete casting
And serving Mason

10 Likes

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2016
Just met a guy who makes this for a living. I really think this is great, We youth should focus more on production instead of consumption.
Let me know if you are interested in a pair. 08033923897

5 Likes

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2016
Greetings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term / Ostrich Farming In Nigeria / Gas Supply From Nigeria To Ghana, Others Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.