Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term (9431 Views)

Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability / Diamond Bank Evasive On Promotion Of New CBN Deputy Governor Aishah Ahmad / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by MainblockAngle: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has reappointed Mrs. Aishah Ndanusa Ahmad, Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability, Central Bank of Nigeria and Edward Lametek Adamu, Deputy Governor, Corporate Services, Central Bank of Nigeria to serve second terms at the apex bank.

In a letter read by Senate President Ahmad Lawan on the floor of the Senate during Tuesday’s plenary, Buhari requested that the Senate screens and confirm the nominees to serve for a second and final term as deputy governors at the apex bank.
Ahmad, a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter-holder was first nominated deputy governor in October 2017.

She was confirmed as the first female DG in charge of the Financial System Stability directorate which is responsible for ensuring a safe and sound financial system in Nigeria, a core mandate of the CBN. With over 25 years policy and financial industry experience, she holds an MSc in Finance & Management from Cranfield University UK, MBA (Finance) from University of Lagos and a second class upper Bachelors degree in Accounting from University of Abuja. Ahmad has been credited with bringing dynamism and a strong combination of academic qualifications and private sector experience to her role as deputy governor FSS.

Adamu, a quantity surveyor by training was nominated to the role of deputy governor, in February 2018. He was later confirmed as DG in charge of the Corporate Services directorate following a 25 year career culminating in his role as HR Director at the CBN. He is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Kaduna and fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors and the Institute of Credit Administration. He began his career with the Unified Public Service in 1983.
Both nominees are expected to be screened for confirmation by the relevant Senate committee.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-approves-2nd-term-for-ahmad-lametek-as-cbn-deputy-governors/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjjlLj24un7AhUV1IUKHZyzArAQFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw35Sq-wwQ0C4ig0byMdbYDQ

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by JoeNL22(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

Look for competent people to help you run and rule the affairs of this nation. The better the team, the greater the result.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by flemsy15(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2022
See as she pose like host pastor for crusade poster

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Moh247: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Impressive C.V

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by RestructureNig3: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:
Impressive C.V

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Searchingvictor: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2022
undecidedJ
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by ugodson(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2022
A
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by stano2(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Okay ooo
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by ugodson(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Buhari wants to use this one when government change hands in 2023. His smart but we know

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Akachukwuvic(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Space
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by othermen: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2022
Everything is going backwards, but the president is clueless. Nothing changes. Not even some pretending. And we have a senate that during the screening, all that is on their mind is getting the cvs of those in their powerful circle across- for recruitment. Whether these ones are also competent is another question.

These people skills are hardly in their field competence than in their human relation skills.
In the current position, some of them may yet be limited in the range of actions they can take. If a solution to our forex troubles affect a Tinubu; then we must forgo such solution, so that we can retain this office, when he is president.

Sadly, the critical position is a reward and competence is secondary to the attainment of it.

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by KingLennon(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2022
If you know how much CBN and the president has pocketed with this redesigning of notes. You will just scream!

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Moh247: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2022
RestructureNig3:

are this Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics trolls with generational hate

Someone can't even enjoy social media again without them jumping on people's comment like cockroaches

If Nsogbu Nsogbu elders don't speak now am afraid people would start hating Nsogbu Nsogbu people back and taking out the rudeness back in real life

I said I find her C.V impressive Zombidiots come dey call me mad untop my comment..

Is that the politics that would get Obi in power

Tolerance get limit oo make una no use head pack curse

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by tolumizzy(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2022
We know all your games....you looters....you would rot in jail when Obi get there

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by babaijebue(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Buhari is a tribal bigot, he is busy giving vital positions to his people in the North, and neglect people from the South.
Don't worry " continue you hear. But remember, Tinubu is coming. Immediate he assumes office, he will remove all your tribal appointments and put Southerners in strategic positions. It's a promise.

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by factcheckmmm: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Nn
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Northerners preparing " Mrs. Aishah Ndanusa Ahmad" as the next CBN governor....

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by babaijebue(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Northerners preparing " Mrs. Aishah Ndanusa Ahmad" as the next CBN governor....
Buhari has shown the whole world that he is the most tribal president in the history of Nigeria. Atiku cautioned Buhari in one of his interviews to stop giving positions to only Northerners, that he should try to balance it. I know Atiku or Tinubu will change the narrative soonest, probably next year when one of them becomes the President of Nigeria. They will teach Buhari what is called governance.

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by DoxxAnon: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
She pack degrees like thermometer!

My fellow alumnus of Cranfield University.. I shall cut you some slack only because of that.

Don’t let us down.
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by RestructureNig3: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:

are this Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics trolls with generational hate

Someone can't even enjoy social media again without them jumping on people's comment like cockroaches

If Nsogbu Nsogbu elders don't speak now am afraid people would start hating Nsogbu Nsogbu people back and taking out the rudeness back in real life

I said I find her C.V impressive Zombidiots come dey call me mad untop my comment..

Is that the politics that would get Obi in power

Tolerance get limit oo make una no use head pack curse

2 Shares

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by SqueezeBugatti: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
So, Peter Obi never dey enter your eye? Him go shock you and your preferred candidates of rogues. Yeye dey smell

babaijebue:
Buhari has shown the whole world that he is the most tribal president in the history of Nigeria. Atiku cautioned Buhari in one of his interviews to stop giving positions to only Northerners, that he should try to balance it. I know Atiku or Tinubu will change the narrative soonest, probably next year when one of them becomes the President of Nigeria. They will teach Buhari what is called governance.

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
"All animals are equal . . . , " but some are more equal than the others!

Somebody tell me if you can: how does the Central Bank of Nigeria recruit its staff - the office assistants, the secretaries, the higher executive officers, the middle level managers, the directors, etc? Or, are they all immortal! I've never seen any advert about staff recruitments into the Central Bank of Nigeria; that's why I asked that question!

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Congratulations Madam Ahmad ...
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Atlantis585: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

Look for competent people to help you run and rule the affairs of this nation. The better the team, the greater the result.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.

You are simply amazing.

Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by JoeNL22(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Atlantis585:

You are simply amazing.
Thank you very much.
God bless you.
Nigeria must be great again
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by GreaterFuture(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who Has Dollars?

If in need of FX, within the USA pls reach out to me.
USD available at decent rates, US to US only
Re: Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term by Poten111: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2022

My Nin Is Showing ''no Record Found'' Pic / $48b Forex Inflows, $45b Reserves Stabilise Naira / Gas Supply From Nigeria To Ghana, Others Drops