Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Phone 7 Leaks Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Phone 7 Leaks Online (440 Views)

Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Phone 7 Leaks Online by udemzeus(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2016
By now everyone probably has a rough idea of what the next iPhone will look like, and that is it will resemble the iPhone 6s/6s Plus with some minor design changes.

One of those design changes is the removal of the antenna bands running across the back of the back of the phone, and now it looks like the camera could be redesigned too.

see photo

iPhone-7-Leak

The newly leaked photo is courtesy of Nowhereelse.fr where it shows the alleged iPhone 7 with a new camera design. Now if you hated the camera bump on the iPhone 6s/6s Plus, we have a feeling you might not like this design even more which we have to say kind of reminds us of a bug’s eye.
click to see

http://www.gist24.com.ng/2016/05/i-phone-7-leaks-online.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Closes Oil Facility In Delta / Davido's New Video Shoot In Dubai - Video / ‘don’t Sign Your Life Away For A Plate Of Porridge!’ – Freeze To Skales’ Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.