Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name (1059 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Why Should Christians Attend Church? / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by mazazatonda: 11:55am On May 23, 2016
Brothers and Sisters,it used to baffle me and i keep on thinking over this often and often why most high level secret cult members(not university cult),i mean powerful cult members that do rituals,sacrifice,etc all in the name of being rich and wealthy and commanding the society and some of the real born again christians in the church with their occult power will most often be a dedicated church member who many can swear that they are born again and you can hardly believe that he or she is an occult member.In most cases,they are the ones they says what happens in the church and the society.And this set of people will keep on shouting most of all these christian terminologies like,....blood of Jesus,it is well,God bless you my brother or my sister,God is good etc.I am not talking from guess work,i am talking with facts.Even most of the activities in the church,many of them sponsor it and majority will be well known in the church and also closer to the men of God.Does it mean those men of God don't know and cannot know that those people are in occult?
My people,i am always shocked and surprised and i begin to ask myself many questions-does it mean that God welcome Occult people?,how would they be serving God and serving Devil,even using human being to perform sacrifice and yet things will still be working perfectly for them??,does it mean that God doesn't care about what they are doing even though they are still shouting his name and worshiping him??.How can this combination be going on?, does it mean that one of the characteristics of being a secret cult member and making it work for you is that you must not only be active in church but should also ensure that you are shouting all these christian terminologies for it to work?.deceiving people by combining power of darkness with power of light,yet it is still working even at occupying highest position in the church and being recognised?.I believe such will also be happening in muslim,but i am not a muslim so i dont know much about them.Please my question is why is it that many secret cult people attend churches most and at the same time are the one that calls Lord's name most,yet things are working for them,is it a tradition or condition to be an occult member?.I dont understand the whole thing and it baffles me and need an explanation.
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2016
Well the church is home for sinners.

U ain't exempted!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by osesology(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
Well, I came here to read comments

Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by talktonase(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2016
lucifer fell from heaven,jesus was betrayed from amongst his fold and you expect not to find sinners in church...think again.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Weah96: 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
mazazatonda:
Brothers and Sisters,it used to baffle me and i keep on thinking over this often and often why most high level secret cult members(not university cult),i mean powerful cult members that do rituals,sacrifice,etc all in the name of being rich and wealthy and commanding the society and some of the real born again christians in the church with their occult power will most often be a dedicated church member who many can swear that they are born again and you can hardly believe that he or she is an occult member.In most cases,they are the ones they says what happens in the church and the society.And this set of people will keep on shouting most of all these christian terminologies like,....blood of Jesus,it is well,God bless you my brother or my sister,God is good etc.I am not talking from guess work,i am talking with facts.Even most of the activities in the church,many of them sponsor it and majority will be well known in the church and also closer to the men of God.Does it mean those men of God don't know and cannot know that those people are in occult?
My people,i am always shocked and surprised and i begin to ask myself many questions-does it mean that God welcome Occult people?,how would they be serving God and serving Devil,even using human being to perform sacrifice and yet things will still be working perfectly for them??,does it mean that God doesn't care about what they are doing even though they are still shouting his name and worshiping him??.How can this combination be going on?, does it mean that one of the characteristics of being a secret cult member and making it work for you is that you must not only be active in church but should also ensure that you are shouting all these christian terminologies for it to work?.deceiving people by combining power of darkness with power of light,yet it is still working even at occupying highest position in the church and being recognised?.I believe such will also be happening in muslim,but i am not a muslim so i dont know much about them.Please my question is why is it that many secret cult people attend churches most and at the same time are the one that calls Lord's name most,yet things are working for them,is it a tradition or condition to be an occult member?.I dont understand the whole thing and it baffles me and need an explanation.

Haha. The church is fake, my brother. The Bible is also fake. I know, it's bad news, but it is also the truth.

An even bigger truth concerns your pastor. He's an atheist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by hahn(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
mazazatonda:

What is your proof that these people belong in a secret cult, are occultic or that they are ritualistic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by plaetton: 5:40pm On May 23, 2016
With god all things are possible.
Dwell on that a bit.

The simple answer is that with God , all evils, all frauds, all hypocrisies are possible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2016
mazazatonda:
Now that's God's patience. And love. He gives food to both the good and evil. Imagine having a King who allows only his royal family to eat in His Kingdom. Any ruler, good or evil is equally answerable to God for both the good and the evil under His care.

As for who they are serving, light and darkness do not mix. Not all calling on the name of God are heard, not all are His flock.

Things are not working for them because they are occultic. They just have more confidence, as a result, in whatever they are doing. God's people are more advantaged because God, the father of spirits is with them, no power can withstand them.
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Scholar8200(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2016

,i mean powerful cult members that do rituals,sacrifice,etc all in the name of being rich and wealthy and commanding the society and some of the [size=14pt]real born again christians[/size] in the church with their occult power will most often be a dedicated church member who many can swear that they are born again and you can hardly believe that he or she is an occult member.In most cases,they are the ones they says what happens in the church and the society.
Op, the highlighted is a contradiction that will only be true the day you have a bright sun shining in mid-night (and the darkness remains)!

Nominal church members, wolves among the sheep may do such, but not the real ones; except they have backslidden!
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Anas09: 9:44pm On May 23, 2016
Weah96:

Haha. The church is fake, my brother. The Bible is also fake. I know, it's bad news, but it is also the truth.

An even bigger truth concerns your pastor. He's an atheist.
And yet you are always here, doesn't that baffle you? Anyone who takes so much interest in something so fake as the Church and the Bible, yet can't give it a rest has to be examined for mental unbalance, won't you agree? Wonderful.
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Weah96: 9:54pm On May 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

Now that's God's patience. And love. He gives food to both the good and evil. Imagine having a King who allows only his royal family to eat in His Kingdom. Any ruler, good or evil is equally answerable to God for both the good and the evil under His care.

As for who they are serving, light and darkness do not mix. Not all calling on the name of God are heard, not all are His flock.

Things are not working for them because they are occultic. They just have more confidence, as a result, in whatever they are doing. God's people are more advantaged because God, the father of spirits is with them, no power can withstand them.

Silly excuses. So who is removing the food from the homes of the good folk who are poor?
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Weah96: 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
Anas09:

Anyone who takes so much interest in something so fake as the Church and the Bible, yet can't give it a rest has to be examined for mental unbalance, won't you agree? Wonderful.

Maybe. But not by someone who goes to a shrine every Sunday. That person is not qualified to be an arbiter of mental imbalance. The criticism is only valid coming from a fellow atheist.

It pains you how l can have access to unlimited, 24 hr Wi-Fi on my phone, doesn't it? I've become like a predator drone to your nest of religious terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Anas09: 10:31pm On May 23, 2016
Weah96:

Maybe. But not by someone who goes to a shrine every Sunday. That person is not qualified to be an arbiter of mental imbalance. The criticism is only valid coming from a fellow atheist.

It pains you how l can have access to unlimited, 24 hr Wi-Fi on my phone, doesn't it? I've become like a predator drone to your nest of religious terrorism.
Am not suprised sir. I'd actually suprised and even disappointed if you were not. You know why? If you weren't here then the scriptures would have been void and fraud too.
You know? Wherever the sons of God gather, Satan also comes, (Just like the Ops pointed out). You are a weed amidst the wheat, you are doing great. You will indeed be rewarded by your master. Keep the hard work...
You hardly open any thread, but like a serpent, Patiently waits for a believer to open one, then you rush in planting seeds of doubts everywhere.
If I wasn't warned about you, i'd be worried, but my Joy is, my Bible is true, because it warned me about you.
Don't worry, I know how hard it is to work for Satan, the target is always so high. You would lie, I'd ve asked you how many believers you are given as a target to bring down from Faith. But, don't bother, I know your work is Hugh. Just try, You'd rest when Jesus comes.
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Weah96: 11:52pm On May 23, 2016
Anas09:

Am not suprised sir. I'd actually suprised and even disappointed if you were not. You know why? If you weren't here then the scriptures would have been void and fraud too.
You know? Wherever the sons of God gather, Satan also comes, (Just like the Ops pointed out). You are a weed amidst the wheat, you are doing great. You will indeed be rewarded by your master. Keep the hard work...
You hardly open any thread, but like a serpent, Patiently waits for a believer to open one, then you rush in planting seeds of doubts everywhere.
If I wasn't warned about you, i'd be worried, but my Joy is, my Bible is true, because it warned me about you.
Don't worry, I know how hard it is to work for Satan, the target is always so high. You would lie, I'd ve asked you how many believers you are given as a target to bring down from Faith. But, don't bother, I know your work is Hugh. Just try, You'd rest when Jesus comes.

Be quiet. Your lineage will continue to be judged by the image of a dead Jew. The truth is not supposed to be comfortable. I'm basically wasting my time telling the truth everyday. That's my offense.

Yours is more sinister. You're a regular cultist.
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Nobody: 1:21am On May 24, 2016
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Nobody: 2:37am On May 24, 2016
Weah96:

Silly excuses. So who is removing the food from the homes of the good folk who are poor?
Devils like you
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by olivegirl(f): 8:45am On May 24, 2016
Church is where the wollf and sheep sit together,Jesus was sent for the both,I used to judge before but I learned that the occultic ones desired to worship God in spirit and truth but pressure destroy them.

The devil knows whom you are, he knows you are born to worship, then he want you to play mammon. You now have two masters. Jesus said it doesn't work that way.

pray and teach them. I have a book on this subject. I titled it things of the spirit. Use ur talents for Jehovah
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by mazazatonda: 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
hahn:

What is your proof that these people belong in a secret cult, are occultic or that they are ritualistic? undecided

I am speaking from facts and not guess work.
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Anas09: 7:04pm On May 24, 2016
Weah96:

Be quiet. Your lineage will continue to be judged by the image of a dead Jew. The truth is not supposed to be comfortable. I'm basically wasting my time telling the truth everyday. That's my offense.

Yours is more sinister. You're a regular cultist.
HahahahahahahahaHHHa. Oh Sir Were. The mare thought of that dead Jew gives you the Hiibbiideejiibees. Don't worry, it won't be long before you shall stand quietly in front of him, then you`ll remember this day.
You know so well you fulfill scriptures, fact is, you are a prisoner of Satan, even when you know the truth, you can't leave. Pele.
Re: Why Is It That Many Secret Cult People Attend Church Most/often Calls Lords Name by Weah96: 8:18pm On May 24, 2016
Anas09:

HahahahahahahahaHHHa. Oh Sir Were. The mare thought of that dead Jew gives you the Hiibbiideejiibees. Don't worry, it won't be long before you shall stand quietly in front of him, then you`ll remember this day.
You know so well you fulfill scriptures, fact is, you are a prisoner of Satan, even when you know the truth, you can't leave. Pele.

The truth has no agenda.

(1) (Reply)

/ Celebrity Occultism: The Oath Of Bob Dylan / Rccg Sunday School Manual(12/03/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.